Cazoo Group Ltd. (CZOO): Price and Financial Metrics
CZOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.45||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$1.32||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||221,792|
|50-day MA||$1.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.22||Market Cap||55.74M|
CZOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZOO POWR Grades
- CZOO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CZOO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CZOO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CZOO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 170,915.6%, CAZOO GROUP LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 99.98% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CAZOO GROUP LTD's share price is greater than that of 99.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- CAZOO GROUP LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,696.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAZOO GROUP LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be TOI, BROG, QUBT, ID, and CIDM.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CZOO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001859639.
Cazoo Group Ltd. (CZOO) Company Bio
Cazoo Limited develops and operates a car buying and rental Website which allows customers to buy, rent, and finance a used car. It also provides car servicing and paint protection services. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
CZOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZOO Latest Social Stream
View Full CZOO Social Stream
Latest CZOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAZOO GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZOO as an investment opportunity.
Cazoo Provides Business Performance & Strategic Update for April 2023
LONDON and NEW YORK, May 22, 2023--Cazoo Group Ltd (NYSE: CZOO) ("Cazoo" or "the Company"), the UK’s leading independent online car retailer, which makes buying and selling a car as simple as ordering any other product online, today provides an update on its business performance in April 2023 and reports that it is in discussions with a group of holders ("Noteholders") of its $630 million 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2027 (the "Convertible Notes") on a potential debt restructuring.
Cazoo EU Exit Complete Following Sale of Cluno in Germany
LONDON & NEW YORK, May 15, 2023--Cazoo Group Ltd (NYSE: CZOO) ("Cazoo" or "the Company"), the UK’s leading independent online car retailer, which makes buying and selling a car as simple as ordering any other product online, today announces the completion of the sale of its German subscription business, Cluno GmbH, to ViveLaCar GmbH and The Platform Group GmbH & Co. KG. The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Cazoo charts course to profitability as sales slip
There are tentative signs Cazoo is heading for profitability as the online car retailer said it was taking a more targeted approach to buying and selling vehicles amid a drop in revenues. Cazoo shares rose 7% to $2 in pre-market trading in New York. Cazoo shares have fallen a staggering 95% over the past year as the car retailer was hit by soaring inflation, rising interest rates and supply chain struggles caused by the Covid pandemic and war in Ukraine.
Cazoo Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LONDON & NEW YORK, April 27, 2023--Cazoo Group Ltd (NYSE: CZOO) ("Cazoo" or "the Company"), the UK’s leading independent online car retailer, which makes buying and selling a car as simple as ordering any other product online, today announces its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023.
Cazoo to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on April 27, 2023
LONDON & NEW YORK, April 13, 2023--Cazoo Group Ltd (NYSE: CZOO) ("Cazoo" or "the Company"), the UK’s independent leading online car retailer, which makes buying and selling a car as simple as ordering any other product online, today announces the Company will release its first quarter 2023 results before the U.S. stock market opens on Thursday, April 27, 2023. The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time that day.
CZOO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...