Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI): Price and Financial Metrics
CZWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.60||52-week high||$14.55|
|Prev. close||$9.39||52-week low||$7.61|
|Day high||$9.60||Avg. volume||8,092|
|50-day MA||$10.12||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$10.49||Market Cap||100.51M|
CZWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZWI Stock Summary
- CZWI's current price/earnings ratio is 6.57, which is higher than just 14.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 81.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.03 for CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 91.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC are PBHC, FNWB, FRME, BY, and UMBF.
- CZWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.ccf.us.
CZWI Valuation Summary
- CZWI's price/earnings ratio is 6.9; this is 27.37% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 205 months, CZWI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 61.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZWI.
CZWI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 120.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 393.94%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 285.17%.
The table below shows CZWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) Company Bio
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. provides various consumer, and commercial and agricultural banking products and services primarily in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
CZWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CZWI Social Stream
Latest CZWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZWI as an investment opportunity.
CPRI, CZWI and WIRE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on August 28, 2023.
Institutions own 36% of Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CZWI) shares but retail investors control 40% of the company
Key Insights The considerable ownership by retail investors in Citizens Community Bancorp indicates that they...
CBRE, CZWI and DG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 31, 2023.
Although the revenue and EPS for Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.71% and 2.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CZWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZWIWant to do more research on Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch