Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CZWI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.49 for Citizens Community Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CZWI is more volatile than only 13.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CZWI comes in at 14.13% -- higher than that of 88.05% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Citizens Community Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAFC, SBSI, PWOD, UBCP, and FMAO.
- CZWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.ccf.us.
CZWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CZWI's price/earnings ratio is 21.82% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- CZWI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, CZWI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 60.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZWI.
CZWI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -17.28%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -17.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 420.33%.
The table below shows CZWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.73||52-week high||$16.49|
|Prev. close||$12.75||52-week low||$12.30|
|Day high||$12.73||Avg. volume||13,562|
|50-day MA||$13.84||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$14.10||Market Cap||134.06M|
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) Company Bio
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. provides various consumer, and commercial and agricultural banking products and services primarily in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
CZWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CZWI Social Stream
Latest CZWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Community Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZWI as an investment opportunity.
Citizens Community Bancorp (CZWI) declares $0.26/share annual dividend, 13% increase from prior dividend of $0.23. Forward yield 1.73% Payable Feb. 28; for shareholders of record Feb. 14; ..
Citizens Community Bancorp GAAP EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.18, revenue of $18.79M beats by $2.65M (NASDAQ:CZWI)
Citizens Community Bancorp press release (CZWI): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.18.Revenue of $18.79M (+3.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.65M.
Brokerages Anticipate Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CZWI) Will Post Earnings of $0.40 Per Share
Equities analysts predict that Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CZWI) will post earnings per share (EPS) of $0.40 for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have issued estimates for Citizens Community Bancorps earnings, with the lowest EPS estimate coming in at $0.39 and the highest estimate coming in at $0.41. Citizens Community Bancorp posted 
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CZWI) Piper Sandler cut their Q4 2021 EPS estimates for shares of Citizens Community Bancorp in a research report issued on Tuesday, December 14th. Piper Sandler analyst B. Nosal now forecasts that the bank will post earnings per share of $0.39 for the quarter, down from their previous estimate of 
Sound Financial Bancorp (NASDAQ:SFBC) and Citizens Community Bancorp (NASDAQ:CZWI) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, earnings, risk, profitability, valuation, analyst recommendations and dividends. Earnings & Valuation This table compares Sound Financial Bancorp and Citizens Community Bancorps 
CZWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZWIWant to do more research on Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch