Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI): Price and Financial Metrics
CZWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.75||52-week high||$14.54|
|Prev. close||$10.64||52-week low||$7.61|
|Day high||$10.99||Avg. volume||8,393|
|50-day MA||$9.65||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$9.97||Market Cap||112.53M|
CZWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZWI Stock Summary
- CZWI's current price/earnings ratio is 7.73, which is higher than merely 18.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For CZWI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 81.27% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.07 for CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 91.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC are FBIZ, HAFC, BY, PBHC, and HWC.
- CZWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.ccf.us.
CZWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CZWI's price/sales ratio is 18.18% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- CZWI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 77.2 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZWI.
CZWI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 120.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 393.94%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 285.17%.
The table below shows CZWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) Company Bio
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. provides various consumer, and commercial and agricultural banking products and services primarily in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
CZWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CZWI Social Stream
Latest CZWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS COMMUNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZWI as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Citizens Community, First Savings Financial and Provident Financial Services
Citizens Community, First Savings Financial and Provident Financial Services are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Zacks Value Trader Highlights: Citizens Community Bancorp, FinWise Bancorp, First Bank, NorthEast Community Bancorp and OP Bancor
Citizens Community Bancorp, FinWise Bancorp, First Bank, NorthEast Community Bancorp and OP Bancor are part of the Zacks Value Trader blog.
Are you ready to look at the community banks again?
Although the revenue and EPS for Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Lower Future Effective Tax Rate Expected; Non-Performing Assets Decline: Net Interest Margin Expands
CZWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZWIWant to do more research on Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch