Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CZWI Stock Summary
- CZWI's current price/earnings ratio is 9.44, which is higher than merely 16.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Citizens Community Bancorp Inc is higher than only 19.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CZWI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Citizens Community Bancorp Inc are SMMF, NWFL, OBNK, MOFG, and BRKL.
- CZWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.ccf.us.
CZWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CZWI's price/sales ratio is 30.3% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 179 months, CZWI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 179 months, CZWI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 59.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZWI.
CZWI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -18.61%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 90.34%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 24.96%.
The table below shows CZWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.58||52-week high||$14.81|
|Prev. close||$13.55||52-week low||$6.56|
|Day high||$13.80||Avg. volume||22,817|
|50-day MA||$13.60||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$11.57||Market Cap||147.87M|
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) Company Bio
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. provides various consumer, and commercial and agricultural banking products and services primarily in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
CZWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CZWI Social Stream
Latest CZWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Community Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZWI as an investment opportunity.
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Increase 53% to $4.7 Million, or $0.44 Per Share in 2Q21 from 2Q20; 2021 Record Six Month Earnings of $10.2 million, Increase of 80% from 2020; Annualized Gross Loan Growth of 12% and Asset Quality Continues to Improve; Board Approves 5% Stock Repurchase Program
EAU CLAIRE, Wis., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CZWI), the parent company of Citizens Community Federal N.A. (the “Bank” or “CCFBank”), today reported earnings of $4.7 million or $0.44 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 compared to $5.5 million, or $0.50 per diluted share for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and $3.1 million, or $0.28 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. Net income as adjusted (no
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
No summary available.
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.67% and 0.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Citizens Community Bancorp (CZWI).
CZWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZWIWant to do more research on Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch