Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CZWI Stock Summary
- Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's market capitalization of $146,884,471 is ahead of just 18.01% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.51, Citizens Community Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 15.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.46 for Citizens Community Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CZWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PWOD, LEVL, PBHC, HAFC, and GFED.
- CZWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.ccf.us.
CZWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CZWI's price/earnings ratio is 21.82% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- CZWI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, CZWI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 60.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZWI.
CZWI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.82%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -45.15%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 81.38%.
The table below shows CZWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.83||52-week high||$14.81|
|Prev. close||$13.82||52-week low||$7.33|
|Day high||$13.96||Avg. volume||21,980|
|50-day MA||$13.83||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$13.05||Market Cap||147.75M|
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) Company Bio
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. provides various consumer, and commercial and agricultural banking products and services primarily in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
CZWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CZWI Social Stream
Latest CZWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Community Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZWI as an investment opportunity.
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you want to know who really controls Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CZWI ), then you'll have to look at...
Citizens Community Bancorp, Inc. (CZWI) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
MATX, IT, BJ, and CZWI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on August 25, 2021.
AAWW, CZWI, CHMG, and VALE made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on August 11, 2021
CZWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZWIWant to do more research on Citizens Community Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Community Bancorp Inc (CZWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch