Carvana Co. (CVNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVNA POWR Grades
- CVNA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 40.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVNA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CVNA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.3% of US stocks).
CVNA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVNA is 27.11 -- better than 99.07% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 23.25 for CARVANA CO; that's greater than it is for 98.29% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CARVANA CO's share price is greater than that of 98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CARVANA CO are CWH, WU, PRTY, FNHC, and VSCO.
- CVNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARVANA CO's official web site, go to www.carvana.com.
CVNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CVNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 293.66% lower, now standing at -33.6.
- CVNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVNA.
CVNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVNA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.51% of graded US stocks.
- CVNA's asset turnover comes in at 2.527 -- ranking 25th of 165 Retail stocks.
- OSTK, TKAT, and AMZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVNA.
The table below shows CVNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.27||52-week high||$309.50|
|Prev. close||$21.13||52-week low||$18.81|
|Day high||$20.45||Avg. volume||8,733,900|
|50-day MA||$34.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.65||Market Cap||3.64B|
Carvana Co. (CVNA) Company Bio
Carvana sells used cars online. It has distribution centers in Atlanta, Georgia; Nashville, Tennessee; and Charlotte, North Carolina. It also has physical presence in Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Pittsburgh, Texas; and St. Louis, Missouri. Carvana, LLC operates as a subsidiary of DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVNA Latest Social Stream
View Full CVNA Social Stream
Latest CVNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARVANA CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVNA as an investment opportunity.
The company had sought to handle customer late-registration claims in arbitration. A judge is allowing the case to proceed in court.
Shares of Carvana (NYSE: CVNA) sank as much as 23.7% this week, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. Carvana operates in the used car market, enabling people to buy and sell used vehicles directly from their phones and have them delivered to their houses. CarMax -- one of Carvana's most prominent competitors -- does so as well but with an omnichannel dealership model.
Investors in AMD stock appear to be very concerned about upcoming earnings from rival Micron, set to report earnings after market close.
Today, investors in Carvana and CVNA stock are rushing to sell after rival CarMax reported disappointing earnings as the car market dips.
PHOENIX, September 29, 2022--Carvana (NYSE: CVNA), the industry pioneer for buying and selling used cars online, makes its vehicle financing qualification process even easier by offering Pittsburgh residents the ability to add a co-signer to buy the vehicle they love. By sharing responsibility for the vehicle loan, Carvana customers in Pittsburgh who qualify may unlock more attractive financing offers, including lower down payments, lower interest rates, or lower monthly payments.
CVNA Price Returns