Danaos Corporation (DAC): Price and Financial Metrics
DAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.33||52-week high||$87.11|
|Prev. close||$61.11||52-week low||$51.10|
|Day high||$60.99||Avg. volume||147,451|
|50-day MA||$57.17||Dividend yield||5.15%|
|200-day MA||$58.31||Market Cap||1.19B|
DAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DAC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.38% of US stocks).
DAC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DANAOS CORP is higher than just 5.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.34%, DANAOS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.96% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DAC comes in at 76.5% -- higher than that of 97.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DANAOS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EDRY, AIV, BBGI, RPT, and SITC.
- Visit DAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.danaos.com.
DAC Valuation Summary
- DAC's price/earnings ratio is 3.3; this is 81.97% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DAC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14 over the prior 194 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAC.
DAC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 757%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 132.38%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7607.95%.
The table below shows DAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.39% of graded US stocks.
- DAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.174 -- ranking 107th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- HTLD, HUBG, and KNOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DAC.
The table below shows DAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DAC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DAC, see our DAC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$90.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Danaos Corporation (DAC) Company Bio
Danaos Corporation engages in the ownership and operation of containerships, as well as chartering of its vessels to liner companies in Greece and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAC Latest Social Stream
View Full DAC Social Stream
Latest DAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DANAOS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAC as an investment opportunity.
Danaos Corporation (NYSE:DAC) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.75 Dividend
Danaos Corporation ( NYSE:DAC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
Danaos (NYSE:DAC) Is Paying Out A Dividend Of $0.75
The board of Danaos Corporation ( NYSE:DAC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 7th of June, with...
DATABLE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION PROVIDES BI-WEEKLY STATUS REPORT
Datable Technology Corporation (TSXV: DAC) (OTCQB: TTMZF) ("Datable" or the "Company") announces that further to its news release dated May 3, 2023 (the "Announcement"), the Company's principal regulator, the British Columbia Securities Commission (the "BCSC") granted a management cease trade order (the "MCTO") on May 3, 2023, under National Policy 12-203 Management Cease Trade Orders ("NP 12-203").
3 Intriguing Top-Rated Stocks to Buy After Earnings
These companies are starting to stand out with their bottom lines expanding far more than expected during the first quarter.
COVID boom not over yet for ‘landlords’ of shipping lines
Outsize profits are still flowing to companies like Danaos and Costamare that lease ships to container lines. The post COVID boom not over yet for ‘landlords’ of shipping lines appeared first on FreightWaves.
DAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DACWant to see what other sources are saying about Danaos Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Danaos Corp (DAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Danaos Corp (DAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Danaos Corp (DAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...