Danaos Corporation (DAC): Price and Financial Metrics
DAC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DAC is currently 0.83, higher than only 4.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Danaos Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Danaos Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 77.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Danaos Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GPOR, NE, CHK, CBL, and TAC.
- Visit DAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.danaos.com.
DAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
DAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.32||52-week high||$15.40|
|Prev. close||$7.61||52-week low||$5.36|
|Day high||$7.66||Avg. volume||125,824|
|50-day MA||$8.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.55||Market Cap||178.40M|
Danaos Corporation (DAC) Company Bio
Danaos Corporation engages in the ownership and operation of containerships, as well as chartering of its vessels to liner companies in Greece and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.