Dada Nexus Ltd. ADR (DADA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DADA POWR Grades
- DADA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.63% of US stocks.
- DADA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- DADA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DADA Stock Summary
- DADA's went public 1.01 years ago, making it older than only 0.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 330.79%, Dada Nexus Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.44% of about US stocks.
- Dada Nexus Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -98.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dada Nexus Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NTRA, TWOU, TUFN, XENT, and FOLD.
- DADA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dada Nexus Ltd's official web site, go to www.imdada.cn.
DADA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DADA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.01||52-week high||$61.27|
|Prev. close||$20.99||52-week low||$18.73|
|Day high||$20.96||Avg. volume||1,490,159|
|50-day MA||$26.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.12||Market Cap||4.50B|
Dada Nexus Ltd. ADR (DADA) Company Bio
Dada Nexus Ltd. provides a platform for local on-demand retail and delivery in China. The company operates JD-Daojia, a local on-demand retail platform; and Dada Now, a local on-demand delivery platform in China. Dada Nexus was founded by Jia Qi Kuai and Jun Yang on July 8, 2014 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
DADA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DADA Latest Social Stream
View Full DADA Social Stream
Latest DADA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dada Nexus Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DADA as an investment opportunity.
Dada Group (NASDAQ: DADA) ("Dada"), China's leading local on-demand delivery and retail platform, and vivo, a global leading smartphone manufacturer, today announced they have expanded their partnership with a focus on omni-channel and one-hour delivery service of smartphones.
Dada Group (Nasdaq: DADA) ("Dada"), China's leading local on-demand delivery and retail platform announced that Ito Yokado stores in Chengdu have officially launched on JDDJ, Dada's on-demand retail platform to provide customers in Sichuan with online shopping and one-hour delivery service. JDDJ becomes the first O2O platform that established the partnership with Ito Yokado in China. Moreover, Ito Yokado stores has adopted Dada Haibo System developed by Dada Group, to optimize its home delivery
No summary available.
Dada Group (Nasdaq: DADA) ("Dada"), China's leading local on-demand delivery and retail platform, and Favor Pets, China's leading pet brand, are pleased to announce that they have established the strategic partnership to provide consumers with one-hour delivery service of pet supplies. Over 1,500 Favor Pets' stores will launch on JDDJ, the on-demand retail platform of Dada Group. Jiawei Zhang, General Manager of Fashion Business Department at JDDJ, and Anchun Li, Founder and General Manager of F
Dada Group (Nasdaq: DADA) ("Dada"), China's leading local on-demand delivery and retail platform, was invited to attend and share industry insights at the World Artificial Intelligence Conference ("WAIC") held in Shanghai on July 8, 2021. Zhao Qin, Deputy General Manager of Dada Group, delivered a speech titled "New Transcendence of Women in Science and Technology during the Digital Transformation" at the WAIC · AI Women Forum. She shared the practical measures about Dada Group to help career wo
DADA Price Returns