Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAKT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DAKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.36% of US stocks.
- DAKT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- DAKT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
DAKT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Daktronics Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Daktronics Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.25% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DAKT has reported earnings growth of 902.24%, putting it ahead of 97.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WKEY, NSSC, SRTS, ULBI, and AGCO.
- DAKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daktronics Inc's official web site, go to www.daktronics.com.
DAKT Valuation Summary
- DAKT's price/earnings ratio is 37; this is 5.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DAKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DAKT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAKT.
DAKT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -76.18%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -30.08%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 46.13%.
The table below shows DAKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.59||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$5.48||52-week low||$3.85|
|Day high||$5.61||Avg. volume||179,657|
|50-day MA||$5.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.96||Market Cap||253.55M|
Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT) Company Bio
Daktronics designs, manufactures, and sells various electronic display systems and related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Brookings, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAKT Latest Social Stream
View Full DAKT Social Stream
Latest DAKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daktronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAKT as an investment opportunity.
The latest study released on the Global Indoor LED Display Market by AMA Research evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2026. The Indoor LED Display market study covers significant research data and proofs to be a handy resource document 
With the rising traffic and daily life returning to normal, Lamar (LAMR) is likely to ride high by upgrading its advertising displays with LED digital displays.
BROOKINGS, S.D., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As daily life slowly returns to normal and traffic picks up in downtown Chicago, Lamar Advertising Company (NASDAQ-LAMR) recently upgraded 18 digital displays with LED digital displays from Daktronics (NASDAQ-DAKT) of Brookings, South Dakota.
Digital Billboard Advertising Market Will Hit Big Revenues In Future | Daktronics, Electronic Displays, Lighthouse Technologies
Latest released the research study on Global Digital Billboard Advertising Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Digital Billboard Advertising Market research report shows 
BROOKINGS, S.D., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ - DAKT) today reported results for fiscal 2022 first quarter which ended July 31, 2021.
DAKT Price Returns