Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT): Price and Financial Metrics
DAKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.92||52-week high||$10.27|
|Prev. close||$9.09||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$9.20||Avg. volume||353,839|
|50-day MA||$8.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.75||Market Cap||407.64M|
DAKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAKT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DAKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAKT is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DAKT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.98% of US stocks).
DAKT Stock Summary
- DAKTRONICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.86% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.89%, DAKTRONICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.99% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DAKTRONICS INC is reporting a growth rate of -588.29%; that's higher than just 2.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DAKTRONICS INC are SRTS, TACT, GENC, CLRO, and ULBI.
- DAKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DAKTRONICS INC's official web site, go to www.daktronics.com.
DAKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DAKT's EV/EBIT ratio is 59.9% lower, now standing at 7.9.
- Over the past 243 months, DAKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAKT.
DAKT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.82%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -94.58%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -191.5%.
The table below shows DAKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT) Company Bio
Daktronics designs, manufactures, and sells various electronic display systems and related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Brookings, South Dakota.
DAKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAKT Latest Social Stream
View Full DAKT Social Stream
Latest DAKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAKTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAKT as an investment opportunity.
Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:DAKT) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript September 7, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Daktronics Fiscal Year 2024 First Quarter Earnings Results Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded today, Wednesday, September 6, and is available on the company’s website at www.daktronics.com. At this time, […]
Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT)
Q1 2024 Earnings Conference Call
September 06, 2023 11:00 AM ET
Sheila Anderson - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Reece Kurtenbach - President and Chief Executive Officer
Conference Call Participants
BJ Cook - Singular Research
Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Daktronics Fiscal Year 2024 First Quarter Earnings Results Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded today, Wednesday, September 6, and is available on the company’s website at www.daktronics.com. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, t...
Q1 2024 Daktronics Inc Earnings Call
Shares of Daktronics (NASDAQ: DAKT) rallied as much as 19% early Wednesday, but settled to trade up 6.1% as of 3:55 p.m. ET after the electronic display components specialist announced strong fiscal first-quarter 2024 results (for the period ended July 29, 2023). Quarterly revenue climbed 35.3% year over year, to $232.5 million -- above analysts' models for revenue closer to $198 million -- while net income based on generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) swung to $19.2 million, or $0.42 per share, from a loss of $0.12 per share in the same year-ago period. On an adjusted (non-GAAP) basis, Daktronics' earnings were $0.62 per share, well above consensus estimates for adjusted earnings of $0.17 per share.
BROOKINGS, S.D., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ - DAKT) today reported results for its fiscal 2024 first quarter which ended July 29, 2023. Q1 FY2024 financial highlights: Record first quarter net sales of $232.5 million, a 35.3 percent increase from the first quarter of fiscal 2023Gross profit as a percentage of net sales of 30.6 percent as a result of record sales volume, stable operations and prior strategic pricing actionsOperating income rebounded to $40.2 milli
DAKT Price Returns