Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAKT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DAKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAKT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- DAKT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
DAKT Stock Summary
- For DAKT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.58, Daktronics Inc has a higher such ratio than only 11.37% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DAKT has reported earnings growth of -244.91%, putting it ahead of only 8.52% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VISL, TGEN, CULP, WTT, and ISIG.
- DAKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daktronics Inc's official web site, go to www.daktronics.com.
DAKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.47||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$6.35||52-week low||$3.72|
|Day high||$6.49||Avg. volume||222,622|
|50-day MA||$6.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.02||Market Cap||405.99M|
Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT) Company Bio
Daktronics designs, manufactures, and sells various electronic display systems and related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Brookings, South Dakota.
DAKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAKT Latest Social Stream
View Full DAKT Social Stream
Latest DAKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daktronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAKT as an investment opportunity.
Daktronics, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:DAKT) Stock's Been Going Strong: Could Weak Financials Mean The Market Will Correct Its Share Price?
Daktronics' (NASDAQ:DAKT) stock is up by a considerable 24% over the past three months. However, we decided to pay...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
Elsewhere in Smallville, which has been a pretty exciting place to be recently, South Dakota based Daktronics , which makes and sells electronic display systems, and is a member of my 2020 Triple Net Active Portfolio, is enjoying a solid run. Results for the ever-controversial, and media-shy Biglari Holdings , were released earlier this week, and were evidently perceived as good enough to push shares to near a two-year high.
BROOKINGS, S.D., March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ - DAKT) today reported fiscal 2021 third quarter results. Daktronics reported fiscal 2021 third quarter net sales of $94.1 million, operating loss of $0.2 million, net loss of $0.2 million, and earnings per diluted share of $0.00. This compares to net sales of $127.7 million, operating loss of $9.2 million, net loss of $12.7 million, and $0.28 per diluted share, for the third quarter of fiscal 2020. Fiscal 2021 third quarter orders were $86.9 million, compared to $135.0 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2020. Product order backlog at the end of the fiscal 2021 third quarter was $195 million, compared to $187 million a year earlier and $201 million at the end of the second quarter of fiscal 2021.(1) For th...
Global Out-of-Home Advertising Market Report 2020-2030 Featuring Daktronics, JCDecaux, Lamar, OUTFRONT Media, Stroe, Clear Channel Outdoor , Exterion Media, oOh!media, Intersection and Watchfire Signs
DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Out-of-Home Advertising Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Major players in the OOH (Out-of-home) advertising market are Daktronics Inc., JCDecaux SA, Lamar…
DAKT Price Returns