Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT): Price and Financial Metrics
DAKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.43||52-week high||$12.42|
|Prev. close||$8.44||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$8.80||Avg. volume||393,267|
|50-day MA||$9.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.33||Market Cap||389.30M|
DAKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAKT POWR Grades
- DAKT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- DAKT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DAKT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 30.47% of US stocks).
DAKT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DAKT is 3.69 -- better than 85.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.89%, DAKTRONICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.67% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DAKTRONICS INC is reporting a growth rate of -588.29%; that's higher than just 2.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAKTRONICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ULBI, GENC, FLUX, SGH, and IRIX.
- Visit DAKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.daktronics.com.
DAKT Valuation Summary
- DAKT's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 76.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DAKT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAKT.
DAKT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.82%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -94.58%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -191.5%.
The table below shows DAKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT) Company Bio
Daktronics designs, manufactures, and sells various electronic display systems and related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Brookings, South Dakota.
DAKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAKT Latest Social Stream
View Full DAKT Social Stream
Latest DAKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAKTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAKT as an investment opportunity.
BROOKINGS, S.D., Dec. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ-DAKT), today announced that it’s CFO, Sheila Anderson, will present at the Singular Research’s 18th annual "Best of the Uncovered" conference in San Francisco on Thursday, December 7. Daktronics presentation is scheduled to take place at 12:15 pm pacific time. For investors not able to make it in person, Singular is offering the conference as a webinar. Please use the following link to register for the webinar -- GoToWeb
BROOKINGS, S.D., Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ-DAKT), today announced that it’s CFO, Sheila Anderson, will present at NobleCon19 - Noble Capital Markets’ Nineteenth (19) Annual Emerging Growth Equity Conference at Florida Atlantic University, Executive Education Complex, in Boca Raton, FL, on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 2:30pm Eastern Standard Time. There is also the opportunity to meet management at breakout sessions throughout the day. A high-definition video webcast
BROOKINGS, S.D., Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ-DAKT), announced today it will release its second quarter fiscal 2024 financial results on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call and webcast for all interested parties at 10:00 AM CT that day. Reece A. Kurtenbach, Chief Executive Officer and Sheila M. Anderson, Chief Financial Officer, will host the conference call, which will contain forward-looking statements and oth
On October 16, 2023, Bradley Wiemann, the Executive Vice President of Daktronics Inc (NASDAQ:DAKT), sold 22,722 shares of the company.
Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:DAKT) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript September 7, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Daktronics Fiscal Year 2024 First Quarter Earnings Results Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded today, Wednesday, September 6, and is available on the company’s website at www.daktronics.com. At this time, […]
DAKT Price Returns