Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAKT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DAKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAKT is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DAKT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
DAKT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 92.27, Daktronics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Daktronics Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Daktronics Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WKEY, OSTK, AGCO, SRTS, and OSPN.
- DAKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daktronics Inc's official web site, go to www.daktronics.com.
DAKT Valuation Summary
- DAKT's price/earnings ratio is 37; this is 5.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DAKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DAKT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAKT.
DAKT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.8%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.58%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -91.17%.
The table below shows DAKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.34||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$3.21||52-week low||$3.09|
|Day high||$3.36||Avg. volume||220,743|
|50-day MA||$3.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.78||Market Cap||151.86M|
Daktronics, Inc. (DAKT) Company Bio
Daktronics designs, manufactures, and sells various electronic display systems and related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Brookings, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAKT Latest Social Stream
View Full DAKT Social Stream
Latest DAKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daktronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAKT as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Daktronics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DAKT ) have power over the company. Institutions often own...
Investment company First Bank & Trust (Current Portfolio) buys Daktronics Inc, Amgen Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Realty Income Corp, British American Tobacco PLC, sells Pfizer Inc, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Cisco Systems Inc, , Electronic Arts Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, First Bank & Trust.
Investment company Investors Financial Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys USHG Acquisition Corp, Daktronics Inc, Weber Inc, Verizon Communications Inc, Boeing Co, sells MP Materials Corp, Hyzon Motors Inc, JPMorgan Chase.
Daktronics (NASDAQ:DAKT) shareholders have endured a 49% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Strs Ohio increased its holdings in shares of Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:DAKT) by 13.2% during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 130,000 shares of the technology companys stock after purchasing an additional 15,200 shares during the period. Strs Ohios holdings in Daktronics were 
DAKT Price Returns