Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAL POWR Grades
- DAL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DAL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
DAL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 826.97, DELTA AIR LINES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.84% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 305.74, DELTA AIR LINES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- DAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DELTA AIR LINES INC are SRAD, ATI, AXL, AIMC, and AIRT.
- Visit DAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.delta.com.
DAL Valuation Summary
- DAL's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 76.19% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 188 months, DAL's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAL.
DAL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 225.55%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 177.39%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 303.4%.
The table below shows DAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.08% of graded US stocks.
- DAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.333 -- ranking 58th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- AAL, JBLU, and UAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DAL.
The table below shows DAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.10||52-week high||$46.27|
|Prev. close||$38.40||52-week low||$27.20|
|Day high||$39.11||Avg. volume||12,752,495|
|50-day MA||$35.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.46||Market Cap||25.07B|
Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Company Bio
Delta Air Lines, Inc., typically referred to as Delta, is one of the major airlines of the United States and a legacy carrier. One of the world's oldest airlines in operation, Delta is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, including Delta Connection, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves 325 destinations in 52 countries on six continents. Delta is a founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAL Latest Social Stream
View Full DAL Social Stream
Latest DAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELTA AIR LINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAL as an investment opportunity.
After three years of lockdowns and mitigation measures, the desire for normalization should boost these travel stocks to buy.
With enthusiasm rising in the new year after a torrid time in 2022, investors may want to target these enticing stocks to buy.
With the travel sector clearly booming, it's an excellent time to buy these seven travel stocks which are very well-positioned.
Airline stocks, credit card stocks, and vaccine stocks are our focus when it comes to the hot stocks for tomorrow.
Norfolk Southern's (NSC) operating revenues of $3,237 million outpace the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $3,177.2 million in fourth-quarter 2022.
DAL Price Returns