Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL): Price and Financial Metrics
DAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.00||52-week high||$49.81|
|Prev. close||$36.95||52-week low||$27.20|
|Day high||$37.48||Avg. volume||10,055,472|
|50-day MA||$42.24||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$38.76||Market Cap||23.81B|
DAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.6% of US stocks.
- DAL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DAL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
DAL Stock Summary
- DELTA AIR LINES INC's market capitalization of $24,237,570,186 is ahead of 91.56% of US-listed equities.
- DELTA AIR LINES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.02% of US listed stocks.
- DAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DELTA AIR LINES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STT, SYF, UNM, RGA, and MFC.
- DAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DELTA AIR LINES INC's official web site, go to www.delta.com.
DAL Valuation Summary
- DAL's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 73.68% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DAL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAL.
DAL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -87.47%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 225.55%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 103.96%.
The table below shows DAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.08% of graded US stocks.
- DAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.333 -- ranking 58th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- AAL, JBLU, and UAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DAL.
The table below shows DAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Company Bio
Delta Air Lines, Inc., typically referred to as Delta, is one of the major airlines of the United States and a legacy carrier. One of the world's oldest airlines in operation, Delta is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, including Delta Connection, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves 325 destinations in 52 countries on six continents. Delta is a founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance. (Source:Wikipedia)
DAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAL Latest Social Stream
View Full DAL Social Stream
Latest DAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELTA AIR LINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAL as an investment opportunity.
Airline stocks could be hurt by a government shutdown.
United Airlines pilots approved a new contract that would raise compensation by about 40%. The $10.2 billion contract is the largest deal in U.S. airline history.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 30 countries with the most debt in the world. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 countries with the most debt in the world. Debt is often misconstrued to refer to something extremely negative, a thought process which […]
Jared Gross’s large corporate clients have been asking for a different kind of help over the past year. It is a change from the approach that Gross, JPMorgan head of institutional portfolio strategy, has taken for more than a decade: shifting workers’ retirement savings out of traditional stocks and bonds and into private equity and other complex strategies that can lock up money for a decade. Locking up funds for a long period is unpopular now because for the first time in years, easy-to-trade corporate bonds and bank loans offer appealing returns, thanks to rising interest rates.
The resumption of the payment of the quarterly dividend highlights Delta's (DAL) shareholder-friendly stance.
DAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|