Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL): Price and Financial Metrics
DAL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,852,294,663, Delta Air Lines Inc has a greater market value than 94.62% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.45, Delta Air Lines Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 9.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Delta Air Lines Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 9.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Delta Air Lines Inc are MFC, CCL, MPC, CP, and CM.
- DAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delta Air Lines Inc's official web site, go to www.delta.com.
DAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
DAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.03||52-week high||$63.44|
|Prev. close||$61.88||52-week low||$46.84|
|Day high||$62.48||Avg. volume||7,533,750|
|50-day MA||$57.82||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$57.31||Market Cap||40.12B|
Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Company Bio
Delta Airlines provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Airline and Refinery. Delta Air Lines, Inc. was founded in 1924 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.