YOUDAO, INC. (DAO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DAO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- DAO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.72% of US stocks).
DAO Stock Summary
- Youdao Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.49% of US listed stocks.
- DAO's went public 1.55 years ago, making it older than only 1.89% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- DAO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Youdao Inc are STG, DTEA, TUP, LTRE, and LAIX.
- DAO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Youdao Inc's official web site, go to www.youdao.com.
DAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.97||52-week high||$47.70|
|Prev. close||$21.38||52-week low||$19.02|
|Day high||$21.25||Avg. volume||572,076|
|50-day MA||$26.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.44||Market Cap||2.60B|
YOUDAO, INC. (DAO) Company Bio
Youdao, Inc. engages in the provision of learning content, applications, and solutions. It operates through the Learning Services and Products; and Online Marketing Services segments. The Learning Services and Products segment offers online courses such as Youdao Premium Courses, NetEase Cloud Classroom, and China University MOOC. The Online Marketing Services segment involves in the development of different formats of advertising solutions. The company was founded in March 2006 and is headquartered Hangzhou, China.
DAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAO Latest Social Stream
View Full DAO Social Stream
Latest DAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Youdao Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAO as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Youdao, Inc. ( NYSE:DAO ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions will...
Photo by Nikada/E+ via Getty Images The recent market turmoil that saw slashed caps on media stocks such as Viacom (VIAC), Tencent Music (TME) and Baidu (BIDU) originated from Archegos Capital being forced to close positions in them. Among these names, Chinese stocks have suffered most, with TME down around...
Nomura Stick to Their Buy Rating for Youdao
Gaming giant NetEase reports strong growth in ed-tech unit Youdao as shares slide amid market volatility
NetEase, the owner of China’s second largest gaming business, reported robust growth in its education tech unit Youdao on Thursday, but its shares still took a beating.The Hangzhou-based tech company reported net revenue of 19.8 billion yuan (US$3 billion) for the fourth quarter of 2020, marking a year-on-year increase of 25.6 per cent. While gaming still accounted for the bulk of its revenue, NetEase’s biggest growth came from Youdao, which saw its net revenue rise nearly 170 per cent from the…
Shares of Youdao (NYSE: DAO), a Chinese online education specialist, were rising on Thursday after the company delivered better-than-expected results in its fourth-quarter earnings report. As of 1:41 p.m. EST today, the stock was up 9.6% even as tech stocks were broadly crashing. Youdao operates in the fast-growing online education segment and has enjoyed tailwinds from the pandemic over the last year, which has driven a shift to online learning in China and elsewhere.
DAO Price Returns