Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.05% of US stocks.
- DAR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DAR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.6% of US stocks).
DAR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,376,364,459, Darling Ingredients Inc has a greater market value than 82.67% of US stocks.
- DAR's went public 26.9 years ago, making it older than 74.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For DAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 75.36% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Darling Ingredients Inc are TKR, WAB, HUBB, IEX, and CSL.
- DAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Darling Ingredients Inc's official web site, go to www.darlingii.com.
DAR Valuation Summary
- DAR's price/earnings ratio is 30.1; this is 40.98% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DAR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 59.2.
- Over the past 243 months, DAR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAR.
DAR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.82%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.63%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.4%.
The table below shows DAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.85||52-week high||$79.65|
|Prev. close||$69.44||52-week low||$28.02|
|Day high||$70.57||Avg. volume||1,698,130|
|50-day MA||$68.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.08||Market Cap||11.23B|
Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR) Company Bio
Darling Ingredients is the world's largest publicly-traded developer and producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible bio-nutrients, creating a wide range of ingredients and specialty products for customers in the pharmaceutical, food, pet food, feed, technical, fuel, bioenergy, and fertilizer industries. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Irving, Texas.
DAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DAR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Darling Ingredients Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Darling Ingredients Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.75 years, Darling Ingredients Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.15%; that's better than 58.04% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 64.43% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAR Latest Social Stream
View Full DAR Social Stream
Latest DAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Darling Ingredients Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAR as an investment opportunity.
Beyond Meat's (BYND) second-quarter performance is likely to have gained from strong retail sales and recovery in foodservice demand. Rising transportation and warehouse costs are a concern.
Valero Energy (NYSE:VLO) expects to see strong refining margins for the rest of 2021, as product demand recovers more fully and refinery rationalizations continue, CEO Joe Gorder said on today's earnings conference call. U.S. demand for gasoline and diesel is surpassing 2019 levels, particularly on the U.S. Gulf Coast and Midwest,...
Darling Ingredients (DAR) closed the most recent trading day at $69.51, moving -0.3% from the previous trading session.
Darling (DAR) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best strong buy stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Strong Buy Stocks to Invest In. Uncertainty has been clouding over the stock market in the United States as investors exercise caution in the […]
DAR Price Returns
Continue Researching DARWant to do more research on Darling Ingredients Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch