Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAR POWR Grades
- DAR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.12% of US stocks.
- DAR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DAR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 47.38% of US stocks).
DAR Stock Summary
- Darling Ingredients Inc's market capitalization of $12,419,034,696 is ahead of 83.71% of US-listed equities.
- For DAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 75.39% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DAR is more volatile than 75.1% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Darling Ingredients Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TKR, WAB, PKG, HUBB, and IEX.
- DAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Darling Ingredients Inc's official web site, go to www.darlingii.com.
DAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.09||52-week high||$79.65|
|Prev. close||$76.11||52-week low||$19.86|
|Day high||$77.50||Avg. volume||1,468,905|
|50-day MA||$72.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.61||Market Cap||12.42B|
Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR) Company Bio
Darling Ingredients is the world's largest publicly-traded developer and producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible bio-nutrients, creating a wide range of ingredients and specialty products for customers in the pharmaceutical, food, pet food, feed, technical, fuel, bioenergy, and fertilizer industries. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Irving, Texas.
DAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Darling Ingredients Inc. To summarize, we found that Darling Ingredients Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 66.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Darling Ingredients Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 5.82 -- which is good for besting 48.59% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 62.91% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAR Latest Social Stream
View Full DAR Social Stream
Latest DAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Darling Ingredients Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAR as an investment opportunity.
Darling (DAR) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
The IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating for Darling Ingredients rose from 90 to 96 Thursday. The revised score means the stock currently tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength.
Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call May 12, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Jim Stark - VP, IR Randall C. Stuewe - Chairman and CEO Brad Phillips - CFO Sandra Dudley - SVP, Renewables and Strategy Conference Call Participants Ben Bienvenue - Stephens Incorporated Manav Gupta...
Good morning, and welcome to the Darling Ingredients Conference Call to discuss the company's first quarter 2021 results. Participants on the call this morning are Mr. Randall C. Stuewe, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Mr. Brad Phillips, our Chief Financial Officer; and Ms. Sandra Dudley, Senior Vice President of Renewables and Strategy.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Darling Ingredients, Inc. (NYSE:DAR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
DAR Price Returns
Continue Researching DARWant to do more research on Darling Ingredients Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch