Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAR POWR Grades
- DAR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DAR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DAR Stock Summary
- Darling Ingredients Inc's market capitalization of $12,920,273,173 is ahead of 83.65% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Darling Ingredients Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, DAR has reported earnings growth of 107.45%, putting it ahead of 81.62% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Darling Ingredients Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RE, CTLT, SMG, PKG, and BG.
- Visit DAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.darlingii.com.
DAR Valuation Summary
- DAR's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 107.14% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DAR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
- DAR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAR.
DAR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.4%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.82%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.86%.
The table below shows DAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DAR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.42% of graded US stocks.
- DAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.734 -- ranking 35th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- ADM, K, and PPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DAR.
The table below shows DAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.72||52-week high||$87.43|
|Prev. close||$78.61||52-week low||$58.70|
|Day high||$80.03||Avg. volume||1,392,530|
|50-day MA||$77.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.93||Market Cap||12.88B|
Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR) Company Bio
Darling Ingredients is the world's largest publicly-traded developer and producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible bio-nutrients, creating a wide range of ingredients and specialty products for customers in the pharmaceutical, food, pet food, feed, technical, fuel, bioenergy, and fertilizer industries. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAR Latest Social Stream
View Full DAR Social Stream
Latest DAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Darling Ingredients Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAR as an investment opportunity.
Nomad Foods (NOMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Darling Ingredients Inc. with ticker code (DAR) now have 12 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 109 and 81 and has a mean target at 94.67. Now with the previous closing price of 67.35 this indicates there is a potential upside of 40.6%. There is a 50 day moving average of 65.07 and the 200 day MA is 70.45. The company has a market capitalisation of $10,765m. Company Website: https://www.darlingii.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=DAR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $15,132m based on the market concensus. Darling Ingredients Inc. develops, produces, and sells natural in...
Darling Ingredients Inc. (NYSE: DAR) will release fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 financial results on Monday, Feb. 28, 2022. A press release will be issued via PR Newswire and available at 4 p.m. CT. Additionally, a slide presentation will be available on the investor relations section of the company's website at http://www.darlingii.com.
Darling (DAR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
While Darling Ingredients Inc. ( NYSE:DAR ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
DAR Price Returns
Continue Researching DARWant to do more research on Darling Ingredients Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Darling Ingredients Inc (DAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch