Dave, Inc. (DAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAVE POWR Grades
- DAVE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- DAVE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 103 days.
- DAVE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DAVE Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DAVE INC is reporting a growth rate of 3,380.05%; that's higher than 99.4% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DAVE INC's share price is greater than that of 99.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DAVE comes in at -218.46% -- higher than that of only 2.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAVE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ANY, SYTA, AMEH, CIDM, and IPI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DAVE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001841408.
DAVE Valuation Summary
- DAVE's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 68% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DAVE's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAVE.
DAVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.39||52-week high||$15.35|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||2,692,157|
|50-day MA||$0.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||147.95M|
Dave, Inc. (DAVE) Company Bio
Dave, Inc. engages in the development of a financial management mobile application to prevent bank overdrafts. It operates Dave, a financial platform that helps customers with banking, financial insights, overdraft protection, building credit, and finding side gigs. The company also provides Dave Banking, a spending account and debit card. Dave, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAVE Latest Social Stream
View Full DAVE Social Stream
Latest DAVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAVE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best stocks under $20. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Stocks Under $20. We prepared this article back in May 2022, when the market crash was just getting started and the Fed had begun its spree of […]
Recent gains in Dave Inc. (NASDAQ:DAVE) help add back some value on insider purchases worth US$15m, still down US$15m
Insiders who bought US$15m worth of Dave Inc. ( NASDAQ:DAVE ) stock in the last year have seen some of their losses...
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dave Inc. (NASDAQ: DAVE, DAVEW) (“Dave” or the “Company”), one of the leading U.S. neobanks on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field, today announced that the Company will be participating in the following investor conferences: Citi’s 2022 FinTech Conference on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 in New York, NYWedbush’s Disruptive Finance Virtual Conference on Friday, December 2, 2022 About DaveDave is on a mission to build prod
Dave Inc. (NASDAQ:DAVE)’s traded shares stood at 1.15 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $0.28, to imply a decrease of -4.47% or -$0.01 in intraday trading. The DAVE share’s 52-week high remains $15.35, putting it -5382.14% down since that peak but still an impressive 10.71% since price … Dave Inc. (NASDAQ: DAVE): Can The Stock Still Lose Despite An -97.27% YTD Loss? Read More »
Record GAAP Operating Revenue and Non-GAAP Operating Revenue, Which Increased 41% Year Over Year Non-GAAP Variable Margin Improved By Approximately 280 Basis Points vs. 2Q22 Dave Card Business Accelerating in 3Q22, Transaction-based revenue up 43% vs. 2Q22 LOS ANGELES, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dave Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE, DAVEW) (“Dave” or the “Company”), one of the leading U.S. neobanks on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field, today reported its financial resu
DAVE Price Returns