Dave, Inc. (DAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAVE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DAVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- DAVE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 67 days.
- DAVE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
DAVE Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DAVE INC is reporting a growth rate of 590.31%; that's higher than 97.01% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DAVE INC's share price is greater than that of 99.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DAVE comes in at -402.82% -- higher than that of only 1.72% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAVE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SYTA, MEG, ANY, PHX, and ALIT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DAVE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001841408.
DAVE Valuation Summary
- DAVE's EV/EBIT ratio is -2; this is 110.58% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DAVE's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAVE.
DAVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.45||52-week high||$327.68|
|Prev. close||$6.35||52-week low||$6.15|
|Day high||$6.67||Avg. volume||32,349|
|50-day MA||$8.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.77||Market Cap||76.44M|
Dave, Inc. (DAVE) Company Bio
Dave, Inc. engages in the development of a financial management mobile application to prevent bank overdrafts. It operates Dave, a financial platform that helps customers with banking, financial insights, overdraft protection, building credit, and finding side gigs. The company also provides Dave Banking, a spending account and debit card. Dave, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAVE Latest Social Stream
View Full DAVE Social Stream
Latest DAVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAVE as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti's Small-Cap Virtual March Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.
Dave Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Q4 Record GAAP Revenue Grew 45% Year Over YearQ4 Transaction Based Revenue Grew 88% Year Over YearQ4 Net Loss and Adj. EBITDA Improved by 55% and 59%, Respectively, From Q3 2022Q4 28-Day Delinquency Rate Improved ~50 Basis Points From Q3 2022 LOS ANGELES, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dave Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DAVE, DAVEW), one of the leading U.S. neobanks, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. “We generated record top-li
Dave to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
LOS ANGELES, March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dave Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DAVE, DAVEW), one of the leading U.S. neobanks on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field, today announced that the Company will participate in three upcoming investor conferences in March 2023: JMP Securities Technology Conference is being held March 6 - 7, 2023 at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, California. The Company will participate in a fireside chat and 1x1 meetings on March 7.
Dave Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Conference Call for March 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dave Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DAVE, DAVEW), one of the leading U.S. neobanks on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field, will host a conference call on Monday, March 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. The Company’s results will be reported in a press release prior to the call. Dave management will host the conference call, fo
Sidoti & Company, LLC Announces Registration Now Open for March Small-Cap and May Micro-Cap Conferences
Sidoti & Company, LLC announces that its two spring conferences are now open for registration. The March Virtual Small-Cap Conference will take place on Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023, and the May Virtual Micro-Cap Conference will be on Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11, 2023. Sidoti hosts eight virtual investor conferences a year, alternating between small- and micro-cap targeted companies.
DAVE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...