Deutsche Bank AG (DB): Price and Financial Metrics
DB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 22.46 for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft; that's greater than it is for 98.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DB's revenue has grown -15.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.11% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DB comes in at 249.09% -- higher than that of 98.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft, a group of peers worth examining would be CX, L, PFG, TIF, and AJG.
- Visit DB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.db.com.
DB Stock Price Chart More Charts
DB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.48||52-week high||$9.47|
|Prev. close||$7.57||52-week low||$6.44|
|Day high||$7.71||Avg. volume||5,493,093|
|50-day MA||$7.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.71||Market Cap||15.46B|
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Company Bio
Deutsche Bank AG offers a range of products and services in investment, corporate and retail banking, as well as in asset and wealth management. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Frankfurt, Germany.