Deutsche Bank AG (DB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.17% of US stocks.
- DB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 34% of US stocks).
DB Stock Summary
- DB has a market capitalization of $27,334,426,041 -- more than approximately 90.24% of US stocks.
- DB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft comes in at -12.02%, a number that bests only 9.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DFS, CCEP, NTRS, MTB, and WPP.
- Visit DB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.db.com.
DB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.25||52-week high||$16.70|
|Prev. close||$11.19||52-week low||$9.16|
|Day high||$11.25||Avg. volume||6,675,044|
|50-day MA||$11.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.54||Market Cap||23.25B|
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Company Bio
Deutsche Bank AG offers a range of products and services in investment, corporate and retail banking, as well as in asset and wealth management. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
DB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DB Latest Social Stream
View Full DB Social Stream
Latest DB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DB as an investment opportunity.
At approximately 10 p.m. ET last night, Russian military forces launched an all-out assault on their neighbor Ukraine. Russian stocks are plummeting -- but not only Russian stocks. Three big European banks also saw their stock prices crash this morning.
New South Wales Treasury Corp., known as TCorp, is in talks to buy Deutsche Bank AG's (NYSE:DB) new London headquarters from Land Securities Group, the site's developer, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter. The organization that helps fund the public sector in Australia's New South Wales, the...
Rating Action: Moody's assigns A3 rating to grundbesitz europa [DWS Grundbesitz GmbH]; stable outlookGlobal Credit Research - 21 Feb 2022Frankfurt am Main, February 21, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today assigned an A3 long-term issuer rating to grundbesitz europa [DWS Grundbesitz GmbH] ("grundbesitz europa", or the issuer), a perpetual real estate fund managed by DWS Grundbesitz GmbH. Moody's also assigned an A3 rating to the senior unsecured benchmark bond expected to be issued by DWS Grundbesitz GmbH acting for the account of grundbesitz europa.
It's been a tough time for Roku shareholders since the company's last results were released in November.
DWAC stock should help reignite the blank-check bubble in 2022.
DB Price Returns
Continue Researching DBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's stock as an investment opportunity:
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch