Deutsche Bank AG (DB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DB POWR Grades
- DB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- DB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
DB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft is higher than just 3.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- DB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.96% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DB comes in at 58.41% -- higher than that of 96.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft, a group of peers worth examining would be CS, NTAP, NTRS, DAL, and LYG.
- DB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's official web site, go to www.db.com.
DB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.17||52-week high||$15.34|
|Prev. close||$14.32||52-week low||$7.84|
|Day high||$14.27||Avg. volume||3,682,995|
|50-day MA||$13.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.39||Market Cap||29.29B|
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Company Bio
Deutsche Bank AG offers a range of products and services in investment, corporate and retail banking, as well as in asset and wealth management. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Frankfurt, Germany.
DB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DB Latest Social Stream
View Full DB Social Stream
Latest DB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DB as an investment opportunity.
Deutsche Bank warned of a €300m hit to its 2021 profits as Germany’s largest lender digested the financial fallout of a court verdict that nullified past increases of current account fees in its home market. In April, it disclosed that it would miss its 2021 cost-cutting target by €400m due to it having to pay more than expected into the EU’s bank bailout funds. It will also shoulder a €70m payout to Germany’s private banking deposit insurance scheme, which suffered a hit of more than €3bn from the collapse of Greensill Bank.
The sudden departure of two veteran Deutsche Bank executives is linked to a continuing investigation into the alleged mis-selling of foreign exchange derivatives to corporate clients in Spain, people familiar with the matter told the Financial Times. Germany’s largest bank on Tuesday informed staff that Louise Kitchen, head of Deutsche’s asset wind-down unit, and Jonathan Tinker, co-head of global foreign exchange, were both stepping down and would leave the bank. Deutsche Bank did not give reasons for the departures, two of several senior management changes announced on Tuesday.
DirectBooks, the capital markets consortium founded to optimize global financing markets, today announced that Scotiabank, Rabo Securities and Huntington Capital Markets have joined the DirectBooks platform. The addition of these dealers increases the sell-side participation to fifteen firms. The platform was launched in Q4 2020 with deal announcement functionality for U.S. Dollar Investment Grade issuances globally with the recent addition of Euro and Sterling deals in April 2021. Onboarding of
(Bloomberg) -- U.S. job growth picked up in May -- along with worker pay -- and the unemployment rate fell, signaling firms are making some progress filling a record number of openings as the economy powers up.Payrolls increased by 559,000 last month after a revised 278,000 gain in April, according to a Labor Department report Friday. The median estimate in a Bloomberg survey of economists was for a 675,000 rise. The jobless rate dropped to 5.8%, while the labor participation rate was little cha
Apple is asking employees to return to the office three days a week beginning in September, according to The Verge. Yahoo Finance’s Akiko Fujita and Zack Guzman discuss.
DB Price Returns
Continue Researching DBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's stock as an investment opportunity:
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch