Deutsche Bank AG (DB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DB POWR Grades
- DB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.54% of US stocks).
DB Stock Summary
- DB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.32%, DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.39% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DB has reported earnings growth of 153.73%, putting it ahead of 89.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT are PFG, WU, AEG, PUK, and PRTY.
- Visit DB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.db.com.
DB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.40||52-week high||$16.70|
|Prev. close||$7.46||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$7.53||Avg. volume||5,928,473|
|50-day MA||$8.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.90||Market Cap||15.29B|
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Company Bio
Deutsche Bank AG offers a range of products and services in investment, corporate and retail banking, as well as in asset and wealth management. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
DB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DB Latest Social Stream
View Full DB Social Stream
Latest DB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DB as an investment opportunity.
Regulators levied hefty penalties against a slew of financial heavyweights for employees' use of unapproved messaging apps for conducting business.
The SEC and the CFTC have levied nearly $2 billion in penalties on various Wall Street firms for record-keeping failures.
(Bloomberg) -- Natural gas prices in Europe surged after Russia said there’s a risk to supplies via Ukraine, the last route still delivering the fuel to the continent’s major consumers.Most Read from BloombergApple Ditches iPhone Production Increase After Demand FaltersGermany Suspects Sabotage Hit Russia’s Nord Stream PipelinesS&P 500 Roars Back From Six-Day Slide; Bonds Surge: Markets WrapRussia Declares Victory in Sham Ukraine ‘Referendums’Putin’s Mobilization Hits Russia’s Economy in Its Wea
Big banks, Mind Medicine, and Lyft are among the top trending stocks on Yahoo Finance on Tuesday, September 27, 2022.
Eleven banks and brokerages admit they violated rules that require storage of written communications.
DB Price Returns
Continue Researching DBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's stock as an investment opportunity:
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch