Deutsche Bank AG (DB): Price and Financial Metrics
DB Stock Summary
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's market capitalization of $17,370,257,781 is ahead of 89.32% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 22.46 for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft; that's greater than it is for 98.77% of US stocks.
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 226.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are L, WPP, PFG, TIF, and CINF.
- Visit DB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.db.com.
DB Stock Price Chart More Charts
DB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.27||52-week high||$9.47|
|Prev. close||$8.42||52-week low||$6.44|
|Day high||$8.39||Avg. volume||5,494,738|
|50-day MA||$7.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.64||Market Cap||17.09B|
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Company Bio
Deutsche Bank AG offers a range of products and services in investment, corporate and retail banking, as well as in asset and wealth management. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Frankfurt, Germany.