Deutsche Bank AG (DB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- DB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
DB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft is higher than just 3.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 23.71 for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft; that's greater than it is for 98.26% of US stocks.
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 65.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft, a group of peers worth examining would be CS, NTRS, PFG, AMP, and AEG.
- DB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's official web site, go to www.db.com.
DB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.12||52-week high||$15.34|
|Prev. close||$13.04||52-week low||$7.84|
|Day high||$13.14||Avg. volume||3,518,651|
|50-day MA||$12.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.44||Market Cap||27.12B|
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Company Bio
Deutsche Bank AG offers a range of products and services in investment, corporate and retail banking, as well as in asset and wealth management. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
DB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DB Latest Social Stream
View Full DB Social Stream
Latest DB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DB as an investment opportunity.
In the lender’s latest survey of more than 550 market professionals, it found that 58% of respondents forecast a change of up to 10%, a cautious sign that the bull run could come to an end.
Deutsche Bank AG will begin moving employees to its new Midtown Manhattan address later this month from Wall Street, a spokesperson for the bank told MarketWatch. The move marks the last major Wall Street bank to move to Midtown, as reported by Bloomberg. However, Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s headquarters is still near Wall Street in Lower Manhattan. A first wave of Deutsche Bank employees will transfer to the former Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle on Sept. 27, the bank spokesperson said. De
(Bloomberg) -- German regulators are seeking more information about the role of Deutsche Bank AG President Karl von Rohr as part of a broader probe into the lender’s asset management business after claims of greenwashing, according to people familiar with the process.Financial markets regulator BaFin, has contacted the lender to learn about Von Rohr’s role as chairman of DWS Group’s supervisory board, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing private information. In that position,
(Bloomberg) -- Chronext AG plans to list on the Swiss stock exchange as the online luxury-watch retailer enjoys a boom in demand led by younger generations.The company plans to raise about 250 million francs ($273 million) and existing shareholders plan to sell an unspecified amount of additional shares, the company said in a statement. The selling holders will also make existing stock available for a possible over-allotment comprising as much as 15% of the shares sold. Founded in 2013, Chronext
German prosecutors were reportedly conducting a raid of the finance and justice ministries over allegations that money laundering reports were not forwarded.
DB Price Returns
Continue Researching DBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's stock as an investment opportunity:
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch