Deutsche Bank AG (DB): Price and Financial Metrics
DB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.77||52-week high||$13.57|
|Prev. close||$12.53||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$12.78||Avg. volume||3,268,004|
|50-day MA||$11.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.88||Market Cap||26.39B|
DB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DB POWR Grades
- DB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- DB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.15% of US stocks).
DB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT is reporting a growth rate of 296.01%; that's higher than 95.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEG, PFG, PRU, GLBZ, and BPOP.
- DB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT's official web site, go to www.db.com.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Company Bio
Deutsche Bank AG (German pronunciation: [ˈdɔʏtʃə ˈbaŋk ʔaːˈɡeː] (listen)) is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. (Source:Wikipedia)
DB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DB Latest Social Stream
View Full DB Social Stream
Latest DB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DB as an investment opportunity.
These are no-brainer stocks to buy regardless of whether we are in a bull or bear market.
(Bloomberg) -- The European Central Bank has finished raising interest rates unless there are major surprises and may look at cuts at some point in 2024, Governing Council member Francois Villeroy de Galhau said. Most Read from BloombergElon Musk's SpaceX Valued at $175 Billion or More in Tender OfferApple Readies New iPads and M3 MacBook Air to Combat Sales SlumpGlobal Bonds Power Ahead as Dovish Bets Take Hold: Markets WrapKevin McCarthy Leaving House Months After Ouster as SpeakerHarvard, Pen
(Bloomberg) -- European Central Bank Governing Council member Peter Kazimir pushed back against market bets on an interest-rate cut as soon as the first quarter of next year. Most Read from BloombergGlobal Bonds Power Ahead as Dovish Bets Take Hold: Markets WrapApple Readies New iPads and M3 MacBook Air to Combat Sales SlumpBiden Says He Might Not Have Sought Reelection If Trump Weren’t RunningKevin McCarthy Leaving House Months After Ouster as SpeakerTruck-Stop Billionaire Fights Warren Buffett
(Bloomberg) -- Argentina’s President-elect Javier Milei picked an ally of his future economy minister to lead the nation’s central bank, with the mission to help find a solution for a pile of local-currency debt, lift currency controls and possibly introduce the dollar as an alternative to the peso in the future.Most Read from BloombergBiden Says He Might Not Have Sought Reelection If Trump Weren’t RunningTreasury Frenzy Drives 10-Year Yield Below 4.2%: Markets WrapTruck-Stop Billionaire Fights
(Bloomberg) -- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell pushed back against Wall Street’s growing expectations of interest-rate cuts in the first half of 2024, saying the committee will move cautiously with borrowing costs at a 22-year high but retain the option to hike further.Most Read from BloombergExxon Among 50 Oil Producers in Controversial Climate Pact at COP28Surprise Call Shocks Staid Corner of Bond Market: Credit WeeklyIsrael Risks ‘Strategic Defeat’ If It Doesn’t Protect Civilians, Austin
DB Price Returns
Continue Researching DBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's stock as an investment opportunity:
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (DB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch