Dropbox, Inc. (DBX): Price and Financial Metrics
DBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.78||52-week high||$28.80|
|Prev. close||$28.18||52-week low||$18.71|
|Day high||$28.80||Avg. volume||3,454,912|
|50-day MA||$27.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.83||Market Cap||9.95B|
DBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DBX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DBX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DBX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.04% of US stocks).
DBX Stock Summary
- DBX has a higher market value than 83.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,200,630,492.
- DROPBOX INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.28% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.39 for DROPBOX INC; that's greater than it is for just 2.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DBX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCID, SAGE, RGTI, PSNL, and HLTH.
- DBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DROPBOX INC's official web site, go to www.dropbox.com.
DBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DBX's price/earnings ratio is 31.65% lower, now standing at 16.2.
- DBX's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBX.
DBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.21% of graded US stocks.
- DBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.684 -- ranking 233rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dropbox, Inc. (DBX) Company Bio
Dropbox Inc. provides a collaboration platform worldwide. Its platform allows individuals, teams, and organizations to create, access, and share content online. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
DBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBX Latest Social Stream
View Full DBX Social Stream
Latest DBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DROPBOX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBX as an investment opportunity.
Dropbox's (DBX) prospects are strong, driven by an expanding AI-powered portfolio and solid partner base that includes the likes of NVIDIA.
Dropbox Inc (NASDAQ:DBX), the renowned cloud storage and collaboration platform, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell from its Chief Legal Officer, Bart Volkmer.
Dropbox will use Nvidia's AI foundry to develop custom models for its products.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 17, 2023--Today, Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ:DBX) and NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) announced a collaboration to supercharge knowledge work and improve productivity for millions of Dropbox customers through the power of AI.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
DBX Price Returns