Dropbox, Inc. (DBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DBX POWR Grades
- DBX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DBX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DBX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
DBX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DBX is -7.34 -- better than merely 1.87% of US stocks.
- DBX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dropbox Inc is reporting a growth rate of -221.7%; that's higher than merely 8.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dropbox Inc are ADCT, CCXI, LSCC, HRTX, and QLGN.
- DBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dropbox Inc's official web site, go to www.dropbox.com.
DBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DBX's price/earnings ratio is 283.85% lower, now standing at -71.7.
- Over the past 42 months, DBX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.8.
- Over the past 42 months, DBX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 28.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBX.
DBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.21% of graded US stocks.
- DBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.684 -- ranking 233rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.25||52-week high||$33.00|
|Prev. close||$20.44||52-week low||$19.09|
|Day high||$20.26||Avg. volume||3,690,680|
|50-day MA||$22.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.61||Market Cap||7.23B|
Dropbox, Inc. (DBX) Company Bio
Dropbox Inc. provides a collaboration platform worldwide. Its platform allows individuals, teams, and organizations to create, access, and share content online. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBX Latest Social Stream
View Full DBX Social Stream
Latest DBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dropbox Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBX as an investment opportunity.
We're now two months into 2022, and the dramatic fallout in tech stocks still hasn't found a bottom yet. It seems, however, that the more value-oriented SaaS stocks have been relatively more shielded from the correction, and Dropbox (DBX) is no exception. The consumer-friendly file storage software provider, a rival...
The following slide deck was published by Dropbox, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q4 earnings call....
File sharing and workflow platform Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) is no exception with its stock down over 25% in the past six months. The Feb. 17 report was solid, and management's plan for growth and returning cash to shareholders makes the stock even more attractive with the share price so depressed. Here's why Dropbox is a no-brainer value stock to buy right now.
File hosting service company Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBX) has reported better-than-expected results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. The robust results were primarily driven by the overall growth witnessed in revenues. However, following the results, shares of the company dropped more than 5% to close at $22.30 in Thursday’s extended trading session. Revenue & Earnings Dropbox reported quarterly revenues of $565.5 million, up 12.2% from the same quarter last year. Further, the figure surpassed the consensus estimate of $558.16 million. Earnings per share (EPS) of $0.41 grew 46.4% year-over-year and surpassed the consensus estimate of $0.37.
Stock futures bounce higher as U.S, Russia set Ukraine crisis talks; Roku shares plunge as investment ramp, streaming slump tames outlook; Intel shares edge lower after cautious investor day presentation; Shake Shack shares slump on muted near-term outlook, Covid costs and Dropbox shares slide despite solid Q4 earnings
DBX Price Returns