Dropbox, Inc. - (DBX): Price and Financial Metrics
DBX Stock Summary
- DBX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3 -- higher than merely 12.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Dropbox Inc's stock had its IPO on March 23, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.3% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 441.95%, Dropbox Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dropbox Inc are CHGG, MXL, CSLT, PACB, and REPH.
- DBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dropbox Inc's official web site, go to www.dropbox.com.
DBX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DBX Price/Volume Stats
Dropbox, Inc. - (DBX) Company Bio
Dropbox Inc. provides a collaboration platform worldwide. Its platform allows individuals, teams, and organizations to create, access, and share content online. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.