Dropbox, Inc. - (DBX): Price and Financial Metrics
DBX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Dropbox Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- DBX's went public 1.82 years ago, making it older than just 4.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 453.16%, Dropbox Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DBX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MXL, PBYI, CSLT, PDFS, and CERS.
- DBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dropbox Inc's official web site, go to www.dropbox.com.
DBX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.02||52-week high||$26.49|
|Prev. close||$18.00||52-week low||$16.08|
|Day high||$18.19||Avg. volume||3,537,983|
|50-day MA||$18.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.88||Market Cap||7.48B|
Dropbox, Inc. - (DBX) Company Bio
Dropbox Inc. provides a collaboration platform worldwide. Its platform allows individuals, teams, and organizations to create, access, and share content online. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.