Dropbox, Inc. (DBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DBX POWR Grades
- DBX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- DBX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DBX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.51% of US stocks).
DBX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DBX is -3.88 -- better than merely 3.41% of US stocks.
- DBX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DROPBOX INC is reporting a growth rate of -379.64%; that's higher than just 4.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DBX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCYC, TUYA, PACB, ATOM, and AIP.
- DBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DROPBOX INC's official web site, go to www.dropbox.com.
DBX Valuation Summary
- DBX's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 38.46% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- DBX's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBX.
DBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.21% of graded US stocks.
- DBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.684 -- ranking 233rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.38||52-week high||$25.81|
|Prev. close||$22.97||52-week low||$19.07|
|Day high||$23.38||Avg. volume||2,232,994|
|50-day MA||$22.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.04||Market Cap||8.48B|
Dropbox, Inc. (DBX) Company Bio
Dropbox Inc. provides a collaboration platform worldwide. Its platform allows individuals, teams, and organizations to create, access, and share content online. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBX Latest Social Stream
View Full DBX Social Stream
Latest DBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DROPBOX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBX as an investment opportunity.
Dropbox is suffering from lackluster share price performance since its IPO 5 years ago. DBX has doubled sales, having become solidly profitable. Read more here.
Multiple users have reported this issue on the official Dropbox forums. According to a report by 9to5Mac, users complained that the latest version of Dropbox’s macOS app has been causing problems whenever they try to send or receive files using AirDrop. Some users have also reported losing files permanently as they deleted the original files from their phones after AirDropping them.
Dropbox Inc (NASDAQ: DBX ) shares are trading lower in Thursday''s after-hours session after the company announced a management change. What Happened: Dropbox said Timothy Young has given notice of his decision to resign as Dropbox president, effective Feb. 1. Young will remain at the company until March 15 to ensure a smooth transition. Dropbox CEO and chair Andrew … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Multiple users of the popular cloud file platform Dropbox have been complaining about a new bug that causes AirDrop to no longer work for Dropbox files on macOS Ventura. The complaints follow the release of a new update to the Dropbox app for Mac that enables support for macOS Monterey 12.5 and later. As reported […] The post Dropbox users complain about broken AirDrop support on macOS appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
DocSend 2022 Year-End Data Reveals Healthy Fundraising Activity Relative to Historic Timeline, Despite Recent Slowdown
DocSend, a secure document sharing platform and Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) company, released a new data analysis based on its weekly Pitch Deck Interest (PDI) metrics showing that founder and investor activity remained relatively healthy in comparison to 2021, despite macroeconomic concerns, external global factors, and a steady stream of cutbacks in the tech sector. The data also tracked an all-time low for the amount of time investors spend reviewing startup pitch decks.
DBX Price Returns