Docebo Inc. (DCBO): Price and Financial Metrics
DCBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.01||52-week high||$46.51|
|Prev. close||$39.36||52-week low||$23.40|
|Day high||$40.15||Avg. volume||41,421|
|50-day MA||$39.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.05||Market Cap||1.25B|
DCBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCBO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DCBO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCBO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- DCBO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.12% of US stocks).
DCBO Stock Summary
- DCBO's current price/earnings ratio is 80.51, which is higher than 93.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DOCEBO INC is higher than 99.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DOCEBO INC is higher than it is for about just 7.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCBO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEN, LPTH, MASI, HIMS, and EXAS.
- Visit DCBO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.docebo.com.
DCBO Valuation Summary
- DCBO's EV/EBIT ratio is 99.6; this is 356.88% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- DCBO's price/sales ratio has moved down 26.1 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCBO.
Docebo Inc. (DCBO) Company Bio
Docebo Inc. provides a cloud-based SaaS learning platform to train external workforces, partners, and customers in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Its platform helps customers to centralize learning materials from peer enterprises and learners into one learning management system to expedite and enrich the learning process, increase productivity, and grow teams uniformly. The company's learning platform includes Docebo Learn, a foundational module that enables learning administrators to centralize, organize, and distribute learning content, track certifications, and measure results with customer analytics; Docebo Discover, Coach & Share that provides personalized curated content and access to social learning by sharing of knowledge; and Docebo Extended Enterprise that allows businesses to manage various portals for audiences. It also provides Docebo for Salesforce, a native integration that leverages Salesforce's application programming interface and technology architecture to produce a learning experience; and Docebo Embed (OEM), which eliminates disjointed learner experiences, long development cycles, and ineffective partner models by allowing original equipment manufacturers to embed and re-sell Docebo as a part of their software. In addition, the company offers Docebo Mobile App Publisher product that allows companies to create and publish own branded version of Docebo Go.Learn mobile learning applications; Docebo Virtual Coach, an AI-powered assistant; Docebo Mobile Pages that enable administrators to develop mobile learning environments; and Docebo Discover that curate personalized learning content based on the skills that learners want to develop for customers. It serves customers in the technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, consumer products, financial services, and retail industries.
DCBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCBO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCBO Social Stream
Latest DCBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOCEBO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCBO as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Docebo fair value estimate is CA$107 Current share price of...
TORONTO, August 24, 2023--Docebo Inc. (NASDAQ: DCBO; TSX:DCBO) ("Docebo" or the "Company"), a leading artificial intelligence (AI)-powered learning solutions provider, today announced that members of its management team will present at the following investor and software industry conferences in September 2023:
TORONTO, August 10, 2023--Docebo Inc. (NASDAQ: DCBO; TSX: DCBO), a leading provider of learning platforms with a foundation in artificial intelligence (AI) and innovation, has announced it is partnering with Google Cloud to enhance Docebo’s ability to train enterprise workforces, customers, and related external communities with generative AI technologies.
TORONTO, August 10, 2023--Docebo Inc. (NASDAQ: DCBO; TSX:DCBO) ("Docebo" or the "Company"), a leading learning platform provider with a foundation in artificial intelligence (AI) and innovation, announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023. All amounts are expressed in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
Investors on the hunt for bargains and stocks that have runway ahead should consider these smaller, lesser known tech stocks.
DCBO Price Returns