Tritium Pty Ltd. (DCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
DCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$0.18||52-week low||$0.16|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||2,064,885|
|50-day MA||$0.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||31.42M|
DCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCFC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DCFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.78% of US stocks.
- DCFC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DCFC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.36% of US stocks).
DCFC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DCFC is -1.16 -- better than just 5.2% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.96 for TRITIUM DCFC LTD; that's greater than it is for just 5.01% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DCFC comes in at -243.74% -- higher than that of only 2.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRITIUM DCFC LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CBT, PT, PRTK, BIOL, and BTCY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DCFC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001862490.
DCFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DCFC's price/sales ratio is 47.37% lower, now standing at 1.
- DCFC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCFC.
Tritium Pty Ltd. (DCFC) Company Bio
Tritium Pty Ltd. designs, manufactures, and supplies DC chargers for electric vehicles, power-electronic systems, and battery energy-storage applications for customers in the United States, Europe, Australia, and internationally. The company offers also offers CAN-Ethernet bridge products that allow to access from a PC application to the vehicle CAN bus. It serves customers in Europe and the United States. The company was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Murarrie, Australia with sales and manufacturing facilities in Amsterdam, the Netherlands; and Los Angeles, California.
DCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full DCFC Social Stream
Latest DCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRITIUM DCFC LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCFC as an investment opportunity.
Tritium Supplies Chargers for National Library of Wales Tritium Supplies Chargers for National Library of Wales New retail EV charging site at the National Library of Wales in Aberystwyth – Wales’ largest EV charging site – will enable up to 40 electric vehicles to charge simultaneously.The retail site located at the National Library of Wales brings much-needed charging capacity to Wales, as the country aims to establish 4,000 EV chargers by 2030.It includes five rapid Tritium 75kW DC chargers w
Company takes strategic steps toward profitabilityBRISBANE, Australia, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tritium DCFC Limited (Tritium) (Nasdaq: DCFC), a global leader in direct current (DC) fast chargers for electric vehicles (EVs), today announced the implementation of business measures designed to achieve a path to profitability in 2024 and reduce external capital requirements. The plan sees Tritium improve operational efficiency and margins to drive profitability and shareholder value by con
BRISBANE, Australia, Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tritium DCFC Limited (Nasdaq: DCFC) (“Tritium” or the “Company”), a global developer and manufacturer of direct current (“DC”) fast chargers for electric vehicles (“EVs”), today announced that on October 12, 2023 the Company received a notice (the “Notice”) from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) stating that the Company is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement ("Minimum Bid Requirement") of US$1.00 per share under the
Tritium Secures Major Order from Driveco, Delivering 200 Fast Chargers to Leading French Charging Network
Tritium DCFC and Driveco Fast Charger Tritium DCFC and Driveco Fast Charger Tritium, a global leader in DC fast chargers for EVs, has signed a deal to supply leading French charging network operator Driveco and has secured an initial order for 200 fast chargers.The strategic collaboration further amplifies Tritium's presence in France, with the new chargers set to be primarily installed at a major European supermarket chain. AMSTERDAM, Netherlands, Oct. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tritium DCFC
DCFC Price Returns