Tritium Pty Ltd. (DCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCFC POWR Grades
- DCFC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 65.15% of US stocks.
- DCFC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DCFC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.73% of US stocks).
DCFC Stock Summary
- DCFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DCFC is more volatile than 96.78% of stocks we're observing.
- TRITIUM DCFC LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -122.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRITIUM DCFC LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be KODK, PRTK, BDSX, EBIX, and PHUN.
- To check out TRITIUM DCFC LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001862490.
DCFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DCFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 117.95% lower, now standing at -2.8.
- DCFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCFC.
DCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$10.55|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||3,341,151|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.40||Market Cap||202.08M|
Tritium Pty Ltd. (DCFC) Company Bio
Tritium Pty Ltd. designs, manufactures, and supplies DC chargers for electric vehicles, power-electronic systems, and battery energy-storage applications for customers in the United States, Europe, Australia, and internationally. The company offers also offers CAN-Ethernet bridge products that allow to access from a PC application to the vehicle CAN bus. It serves customers in Europe and the United States. The company was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Murarrie, Australia with sales and manufacturing facilities in Amsterdam, the Netherlands; and Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full DCFC Social Stream
Latest DCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRITIUM DCFC LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCFC as an investment opportunity.
Tritium Announces Effectiveness of Three Registration Statements on Form F-3
BRISBANE, Australia, March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tritium DCFC Limited (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DCFC), a global leader in direct current (DC) fast chargers for electric vehicles (EVs), today announced that three registration statements on Form F-3, each filed by the Company on March 10, 2023, were declared effective on the dates detailed below. The Company became eligible to use Form F-3 for the first time in February 2023. The Company has provided the following summaries of the newly effe
Tritium Reports Record Sales, Revenue, and Backlog for 2022 Calendar Year
Tritium Charger Tritium Charger BRISBANE, Australia, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tritium DCFC Limited (Nasdaq: DCFC) (“Tritium” or the “Company”), a global developer and manufacturer of direct current (“DC”) fast chargers for electric vehicles (“EVs”), today announced record sales orders, record revenue, and record backlog for the Company’s 2022 calendar year, and released financial statements for the six-month period ended December 31, 2022. Calendar Year 2022 Results Received record sal
7 Penny Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Next Decade
These penny stocks to buy and hold with great products, huge markets, and partnerships can become the large-cap stocks of tomorrow.
Tritium to Add 250+ Tennessee Jobs; Recognized for Safe and Sustainable Workplace at U.S. Factory
Amid growing demand for its chargers, Tritium continues to invest in its U.S. manufacturing facility Tritium Tennessee Facility Aerial View Tritium Tennessee Facility Aerial View LEBANON, Tenn., Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tritium DCFC Limited (“Tritium” of the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DCFC), a global leader in direct current (“DC”) fast chargers for electric vehicles (“EVs”), today announced that the Company will be adding more than 250 jobs to the total anticipated workforce at its Lebanon, T
OK Prepares to Deploy More Than 300 Tritium DC Fast Chargers to Expand Denmark’s EV Infrastructure
Tritium OK Charger Tritium OK Charger OK a.m.b.a (OK) are preparing to roll out hundreds of Tritium DC fast chargers throughout Denmark.Building on several successful installations since summer 2022, Tritium will supply OK, Denmark’s largest fuel retailer, with over 300 fast chargers for use at fuel stations, on highways, in urban areas and retail sites, and with OK’s corporate fleet and fleet customers.OK’s plans support objectives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and put charging infrastruct
DCFC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...