DocGo, Inc. (DCGO): Price and Financial Metrics
DCGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.27||52-week high||$11.41|
|Prev. close||$5.05||52-week low||$4.88|
|Day high||$5.31||Avg. volume||760,242|
|50-day MA||$7.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.46||Market Cap||546.95M|
DCGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCGO POWR Grades
- DCGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCGO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DCGO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.01% of US stocks).
DCGO Stock Summary
- DOCGO INC's stock had its IPO on October 15, 2020, making it an older stock than only 12.03% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 92.18, DOCGO INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DOCGO INC is reporting a growth rate of -114.51%; that's higher than just 12.08% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOCGO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PRPH, VEEE, HNST, W, and ADSE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DCGO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001822359.
DCGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DCGO's price/earnings ratio is 245.32% higher, now standing at 92.2.
- Over the past 36 months, DCGO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 100.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCGO.
DocGo, Inc. (DCGO) Company Bio
DocGo, Inc. provides mobile health services and integrated medical mobility solutions in 26 states in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company's AI-powered transportation and concierge medical services enable its clinical professionals to facilitate patient-centered care, helping improve patient outcomes while reducing the total cost of care for its customers. It also provides medical transport services. As of October 1, 2021, the company had 3,500 medical providers. It serves facilities, hospital networks, and health insurance providers. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
DCGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCGO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCGO Social Stream
Latest DCGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOCGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCGO as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 18, 2023--DocGo (Nasdaq: DCGO), a leading provider of last-mile mobile health services announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Lee Bienstock, who most recently served as the company’s President and Chief Operating Officer, to the role of Chief Executive Officer, effective September 15, 2023.
While small-cap stocks to buy present exceptional risk, they also offer tremendous rewards for intrepid retail investors.
NEW YORK, September 05, 2023--DocGo Inc (Nasdaq: DCGO), a leading provider of last-mile mobile health services, announced today that Anthony Capone, Chief Executive Officer will present at three different investor conferences in September 2023.
NEW YORK, August 15, 2023--DocGo Inc. (Nasdaq:DCGO), a leading provider of last-mile mobile health services, announced today the launch of its partnership with EmblemHealth, one of the nation's largest not-for-profit health insurers, serving more than three million people in New York City and the tristate area.
The investors in DocGo Inc. 's ( NASDAQ:DCGO ) will be rubbing their hands together with glee today, after the share...
DCGO Price Returns