DocGo, Inc. (DCGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCGO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DCGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.91% of US stocks.
- DCGO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DCGO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.23% of US stocks).
DCGO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 869.73, DOCGO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.69% of US stocks.
- DCGO's went public 2.45 years ago, making it older than only 11.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DCGO is currently 30.61, higher than 84.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOCGO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADUS, GIII, PKE, AQUA, and IBCP.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DCGO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001822359.
DCGO Valuation Summary
- DCGO's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 5.26% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DCGO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 33.4 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCGO.
DCGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.54||52-week high||$11.41|
|Prev. close||$8.52||52-week low||$4.96|
|Day high||$8.59||Avg. volume||700,615|
|50-day MA||$9.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.65||Market Cap||875.42M|
DocGo, Inc. (DCGO) Company Bio
DocGo, Inc. provides mobile health services and integrated medical mobility solutions in 26 states in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company's AI-powered transportation and concierge medical services enable its clinical professionals to facilitate patient-centered care, helping improve patient outcomes while reducing the total cost of care for its customers. It also provides medical transport services. As of October 1, 2021, the company had 3,500 medical providers. It serves facilities, hospital networks, and health insurance providers. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCGO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCGO Social Stream
Latest DCGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOCGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCGO as an investment opportunity.
DocGo’s Anthony Capone to Present on Virtual First Medical Care Delivery at HIMSS 2023 Conference
NEW YORK, March 28, 2023--DocGo CEO Anthony Capone will present at the HIMSS 2023 conference alongside Kent Dicks of Life365 and John Bennett of Microsoft Corporation.
DocGo Awarded $180M in New Business in the United States, United Kingdom Since January as Demand for Mobile Healthcare Grows
NEW YORK, March 13, 2023--DocGo Inc. awarded $180M in new business in the US and UK since January 2023, showing strong growth across key service lines.
DocGo Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
NEW YORK, March 13, 2023--DocGo Inc. (Nasdaq: DCGO), a leading provider of last-mile mobile health services, today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2022.
DocGo Announces Upcoming Participation in Two Investor Conferences
NEW YORK, February 27, 2023--DocGo CEO Anthony Capone will present at Cowen's 43rd Annual Healthcare Conference and virtually at the 33rd Annual Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference.
DocGo to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results on Monday, March 13
NEW YORK, February 21, 2023--DocGo, a leading provider of last-mile mobile health services (Nasdaq: DCGO), today announced that the company will report results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2022, after the markets close on Monday, March 13th. Management will host a conference call for analysts and investors at 5:00pm ET on that day.
DCGO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...