Ducommun Incorporated (DCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 168 days.
- DCO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
DCO Stock Summary
- DCO's went public 36.1 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Ducommun Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DCO comes in at 10.58% -- higher than that of 82.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ducommun Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESNT, SPWR, WLDN, NOV, and IDCC.
- Visit DCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ducommun.com.
DCO Valuation Summary
- DCO's price/earnings ratio is 19.7; this is 24.38% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, DCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCO.
DCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 167.34%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3550.47%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -15.15%.
The table below shows DCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.8% of graded US stocks.
- DCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 6th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ATRO, RTX, and HEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCO.
The table below shows DCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.03||52-week high||$65.40|
|Prev. close||$43.10||52-week low||$41.72|
|Day high||$43.76||Avg. volume||23,695|
|50-day MA||$45.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.19||Market Cap||501.12M|
Ducommun Incorporated (DCO) Company Bio
Ducommun Inc. provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through two primary business units – Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS) and Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT). Ducommun Incorporated was founded in 1849 and is based in Carson, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCO Social Stream
Latest DCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ducommun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCO as an investment opportunity.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on AT&T (T – Research Report) and Ducommun (DCO – Research Report). AT&T (T) RBC Capital analyst Kutgun Maral maintained a Hold rating on AT&T yesterday and set a price target of $30.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $26.21. According to TipRanks.
SANTA ANA, Calif., Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE:DCO) announced today that its Board of Directors elected Samara A. Strycker as an independent director of the company, effective December 29, 2021. Ms. Strycker’s appointment expands the number of directors on Ducommun’s board to eight, seven of whom are independent. Ms. Strycker will be a member of the company’s Audit Committee. “We are very happy to have Samara join our board and look forward to her contributions,
268 Gardena Blvd. for $143 million, or about $476 per square foot, in a sale-leaseback deal. (CoStar)" width="300" height="200"> 150-Year-old Ducommun Takes Advantage of Increasingly Popular Transaction Structure
Ducommun Incorporated Announces the Completion of Strategic Sale-Leaseback Transaction with CenterPoint Properties
SANTA ANA, Calif., Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO), a global supplier of innovative electronic and structural solutions for the aerospace and defense industry, completed a sale-leaseback transaction with an affiliate of CenterPoint Properties on December 16, 2021. The transaction involved the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Ducommun Aerostructures, Inc., and its industrial property located on Gardena Blvd., in Carson, California (the “Property”). Under the
DCO Price Returns