Ducommun Incorporated (DCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DCO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.24% of US stocks).
DCO Stock Summary
- DCO's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DCO is currently 495.02, higher than 99.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ducommun Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WWD, CXP, BDSI, KTOS, and ICHR.
- Visit DCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ducommun.com.
DCO Valuation Summary
- DCO's price/earnings ratio is 22.6; this is 22.6% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DCO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.7.
- DCO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCO.
DCO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.1%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.12%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.15%.
The table below shows DCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.95||52-week high||$65.40|
|Prev. close||$54.43||52-week low||$30.76|
|Day high||$54.92||Avg. volume||46,166|
|50-day MA||$53.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.79||Market Cap||639.31M|
Ducommun Incorporated (DCO) Company Bio
Ducommun Inc. provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through two primary business units – Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS) and Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT). Ducommun Incorporated was founded in 1849 and is based in Carson, California.
DCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCO Social Stream
Latest DCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ducommun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCO as an investment opportunity.
SANTA ANA, Calif., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE:DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) today announced that Christopher D. Wampler, the Company's chief financial officer, controller and treasurer, will participate in the upcoming Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference on August 4, 2021. A general presentation will be held at 2:30 p.m. Eastern, with one-on-one investor calls scheduled throughout the day. Additional information will be posted on the Company’s website
SANTA ANA, Calif., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) today announced that it plans to release the Company's 2021 second quarter financial results after the market closes on August 12, 2021. Stephen G. Oswald, the Company’s chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Christopher D. Wampler, the Company’s chief financial officer, controller and treasurer, will host a call that day, August 12, at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) to
Ducommun Incorporated ( NYSE:DCO ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 16% in the last...
Ducommun Incorporated Recognized as Airbus Detail Parts Partner (D2P) and Awarded Multi-Year Contract for Titanium Package on A320 & A330
SANTA ANA, Calif., July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO), a global supplier of innovative electronic and structural solutions for the aerospace & defense industry, announced that it has been recognized as an Airbus Detail Parts Partner (D2P) and awarded a long-term, five-year contract to provide a Titanium work package for key products on the A320 and A330 programs. “We are thrilled and honored to be awarded for the first time a D2P Partner designation by Airbus rep
SANTA ANA, Calif., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO), a global supplier of innovative electronic and structural solutions for the aerospace and defense industry, announced that it has been named a 2021 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal (OCBJ). Created in 2009, the Best Places to Work awards program is a joint project of the Orange County Business Journal and Best Companies Group. It includes a county-wide survey designed
DCO Price Returns