Ducommun Incorporated (DCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.11% of US stocks.
- DCO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DCO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 39.2% of US stocks).
DCO Stock Summary
- Ducommun Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- DCO's current price/earnings ratio is 4.7, which is higher than only 5.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, DCO has reported earnings growth of 298.1%, putting it ahead of 92.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAPA, NMIH, ESNT, IPI, and NWPX.
- DCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ducommun Inc's official web site, go to www.ducommun.com.
DCO Valuation Summary
- DCO's price/earnings ratio is 19.7; this is 24.38% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, DCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCO.
DCO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.1%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -74.13%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.66%.
The table below shows DCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.8% of graded US stocks.
- DCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 6th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ATRO, RTX, and HEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCO.
The table below shows DCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.59||52-week high||$58.18|
|Prev. close||$49.22||52-week low||$40.00|
|Day high||$49.11||Avg. volume||42,374|
|50-day MA||$44.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.21||Market Cap||586.63M|
Ducommun Incorporated (DCO) Company Bio
Ducommun Inc. provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through two primary business units – Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS) and Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT). Ducommun Incorporated was founded in 1849 and is based in Carson, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCO Social Stream
Latest DCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ducommun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCO as an investment opportunity.
Ducommun Incorporated (DCO) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 05:00 p.m. ET Company Representatives Steve Oswald - Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer Chris Wampler - Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Controller, Treasurer Conference Call Participants Mike Crawford - B. Riley Securities Pete Osterland - Truist Securities Ken Herbert...
Ducommun (DCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Backlog Growth to $905 Million; Acquired Magnetic Seal; Completed Sale-Leaseback Netting Over $110 Million in Proceeds; Record Diluted EPS of $9.05 SANTA ANA, Calif., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) today reported results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 Recap Revenue of $164.8 millionGAAP net income of $110.8 million, or $9.05 per diluted shareAdjusted net income for the quarter of $9.7
Kratos (KTOS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 1.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ducommun Incorporated found using ticker (DCO) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 72 and 54 with a mean TP of 64. Now with the previous closing price of 43.56 this would imply there is a potential upside of 46.9%. The 50 day MA is 44.96 and the 200 day moving average is 50.68. The market capitalisation for the company is $512m. Company Website: https://www.ducommun.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DCO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $752m based on the market concensus. Ducommun Incorporated provides engineering and manufacturing products and services primarily to the aerospace ...
DCO Price Returns