Ducommun Incorporated (DCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.06% of US stocks.
- DCO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- DCO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.65% of US stocks).
DCO Stock Summary
- Ducommun Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DCO is currently 523.86, higher than 99.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ducommun Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXP, WWD, ICHR, LRN, and KTOS.
- DCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ducommun Inc's official web site, go to www.ducommun.com.
DCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.00||52-week high||$65.40|
|Prev. close||$57.03||52-week low||$23.59|
|Day high||$58.65||Avg. volume||47,140|
|50-day MA||$58.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.73||Market Cap||687.30M|
Ducommun Incorporated (DCO) Company Bio
Ducommun Inc. provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through two primary business units – Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS) and Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT). Ducommun Incorporated was founded in 1849 and is based in Carson, California.
DCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ducommun Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ducommun Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ducommun Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.53 years, Ducommun Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.65%; that's higher than merely 1.04% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Ducommun Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 14.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCO Social Stream
Latest DCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ducommun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCO as an investment opportunity.
Ducommun Incorporated -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Ducommun Incorporated
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Ducommun IncorporatedGlobal Credit Research - 23 Apr 2021New York, April 23, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Ducommun Incorporated and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 19 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its comp...
SANTA ANA, Calif., April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) today announced that it plans to release the Company's 2021 first quarter financial results after the market closes on May 4, 2021. Stephen G. Oswald, the Company’s chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Christopher D. Wampler, the Company’s chief financial officer, controller and treasurer, will host a call that day, May 4, at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) to review these results. To participate in the teleconference, please call 800-697-5978 (international 630-691-2750) approximately 10 minutes prior to conference time. The participant passcode is 9871258. Mr. Oswald and Mr. Wampler will speak on behalf of the Company and anticipate the meeting and Q&A peri...
Ducommun (DCO) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Ducommun (DCO) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Ducommun (DCO) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
DCO Price Returns