Ducommun Incorporated (DCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCO POWR Grades
- DCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- DCO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.85% of US stocks).
DCO Stock Summary
- DUCOMMUN INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.41% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DCO is currently 50.24, higher than 91.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, DCO has reported earnings growth of 262.54%, putting it ahead of 93.41% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DUCOMMUN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESNT, BHE, SND, ASIX, and CJJD.
- DCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DUCOMMUN INC's official web site, go to www.ducommun.com.
DCO Valuation Summary
- DCO's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 25% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DCO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCO.
DCO Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 205.35%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 17.46%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 77.02%.
The table below shows DCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.8% of graded US stocks.
- DCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 6th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ATRO, RTX, and HEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCO.
The table below shows DCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.24||52-week high||$58.18|
|Prev. close||$49.73||52-week low||$38.89|
|Day high||$49.79||Avg. volume||40,513|
|50-day MA||$45.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.98||Market Cap||595.90M|
Ducommun Incorporated (DCO) Company Bio
Ducommun Inc. provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through two primary business units – Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS) and Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT). Ducommun Incorporated was founded in 1849 and is based in Carson, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCO Social Stream
Latest DCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUCOMMUN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCO as an investment opportunity.
Ducommun (DCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.67% and 3.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Strong Revenue Growth; Commercial Aerospace Strength; Solid Gross MarginsSANTA ANA, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) today reported results for its third quarter ended October 1, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Recap Net revenue was $186.6 millionNet income of $8.5 million, or $0.69 per diluted shareAdjusted net income of $11.9 million, or $0.96 per diluted shareAdjusted EBITDA of $26.0 million, or 13.9% of revenueCompleted debt r
Kratos (KTOS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 60% and 0.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ducommun Incorporated ( NYSE:DCO ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of...
SANTA ANA, Calif., Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) today announced that it will host an Investor Day on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at the Park Hyatt Hotel in New York City. At that time the Company will provide an update on its business strategy, operations and its long-term growth plans. Presenters will include: Stephen G. Oswald, chairman, president and chief executive officerChristopher D. Wampler, vice president, chief financi
DCO Price Returns