Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCOM POWR Grades
- DCOM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCOM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- DCOM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.83% of US stocks).
DCOM Stock Summary
- DCOM's current price/earnings ratio is 144.21, which is higher than 94.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- DCOM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.12% of US stocks.
- Dime Community Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 68.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dime Community Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCBI, FFIC, BWFG, PBHC, and FBIZ.
- DCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dime Community Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.bnbbank.com.
DCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.73||52-week high||$35.06|
|Prev. close||$34.12||52-week low||$16.51|
|Day high||$34.82||Avg. volume||227,651|
|50-day MA||$32.29||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$25.01||Market Cap||1.15B|
Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) Company Bio
Dime Community Bancshares provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Nassau County, New York. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
DCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full DCOM Social Stream
Latest DCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dime Community Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCOM as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DCOM ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Kevin O'Connor – Chief Executive Officer Avi Reddy – Chief Financial Officer Stu Lubow – President and Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Mark Fitzgibbon – Piper Sandler Christopher Keith – D.A....
Dime Community Bancshares (DCOM): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.94; GAAP EPS of -$0.66.Revenue of $70.45M (+57.4% Y/Y)Press Release...
Good morning, and welcome the Dime Community Bancshares First Quarter Earnings Call. Now I'd like to turn the call over to Mr. Kevin O'Connor, CEO of Dime Community. On the call today with me are Stu Lubow, our President and Chief Operating Officer; Avi Reddy, our CFO; and John McCaffery, our Chief Risk Officer.
Dime Community (DCOM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.05% and -24.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DCOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DCOMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dime Community Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch