Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCOM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DCOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCOM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- DCOM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.21% of US stocks).
DCOM Stock Summary
- DCOM's current price/earnings ratio is 136.72, which is higher than 94.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.8 for Dime Community Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DCOM comes in at 72.72% -- higher than that of 97.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dime Community Bancshares Inc are AMTB, GRA, MLVF, BAP, and BWFG.
- DCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dime Community Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.bnbbank.com.
DCOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, DCOM's price/sales ratio is 112.12% higher, now standing at 7.
- Over the past 243 months, DCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 92.1.
- DCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 92.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCOM.
DCOM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 2.91%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.01%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 178.36%.
The table below shows DCOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.80||52-week high||$35.87|
|Prev. close||$32.35||52-week low||$16.51|
|Day high||$33.21||Avg. volume||200,018|
|50-day MA||$33.41||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$28.61||Market Cap||1.08B|
Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) Company Bio
Dime Community Bancshares provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Nassau County, New York. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
DCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full DCOM Social Stream
Latest DCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dime Community Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCOM as an investment opportunity.
Dime Community (DCOM) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCOM) (the "Company") today announced that the Company expects to release its earnings for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the open of the U.S. equity markets on Friday, July 30, 2021. The Company will conduct a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (ET) on Friday, July 30, 2021, during which Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Kevin OConnor, will discuss the Companys second quarter financial performance. There will be a question and answer period after the CEO remarks. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast (listen only), and archived for a period of one year, at: https://services.choruscall.com/links/dcom210729.html
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dime Community Bank, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCOM) (the Company or Dime), announced today that it plans to combine five branch locations into other existing branches.
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dime Community Bank, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCOM) (the Company or Dime), announced the sale of Paycheck Protection Program loans (PPP) that it originated in 2021 to The Loan Source, Inc.
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCOM) (the Company) announced that its Board of Directors today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share of Common Stock, payable on July 26, 2021 to common stockholders of record as of July 19, 2021. The Company continues its trend of uninterrupted dividends.
DCOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DCOMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dime Community Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch