Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCOM POWR Grades
- DCOM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCOM is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DCOM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 36.91% of US stocks).
DCOM Stock Summary
- DCOM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.44% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DCOM's revenue has grown 132.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.93% of US companies in our set.
- Dime Community Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 115.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.37% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dime Community Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMNB, EQBK, BFST, CATY, and SYBT.
- Visit DCOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bnbbank.com.
DCOM Valuation Summary
- DCOM's price/earnings ratio is 28; this is 154.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DCOM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.4.
- Over the past 243 months, DCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCOM.
DCOM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -79.55%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 2.91%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.14%.
The table below shows DCOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCOM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.85% of graded US stocks.
- DCOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FCAP, SNFCA, and AUBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCOM.
The table below shows DCOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.02||52-week high||$38.35|
|Prev. close||$29.66||52-week low||$28.36|
|Day high||$30.98||Avg. volume||159,399|
|50-day MA||$33.11||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$34.14||Market Cap||1.18B|
Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) Company Bio
Dime Community Bancshares provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Nassau County, New York. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full DCOM Social Stream
Latest DCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dime Community Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCOM as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) CEO Kevin O''Connor On Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Dime Community Bancshares press release (DCOM): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.84 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $101.86M (+99.0% Y/Y) in-line.
Dime Community (DCOM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.45% and 0.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. Increases Fourth Quarter Net Income Available to Common Stockholders By 925% Year-Over-Year
Continued Increase in Non-Interest-Bearing Deposits Positions the Company Well for A Rising Interest Rate Scenario Robust Quarterly Loan Originations in Excess of $500 Million HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCOM) (the “Company” or “Dime”), the parent company of Dime Community Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income available to common stockholders of $96.7 million for the year ended December 31, 2021, or $2.45 per diluted common s
DCOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DCOMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dime Community Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dime Community Bancshares Inc (DCOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch