Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DCPH): Price and Financial Metrics
DCPH Stock Summary
- DCPH's price/sales ratio is 133.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -91.12%, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.66% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DCPH is more volatile than 93.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc are RETA, SYBX, RCUS, OTIC, and ORMP.
- DCPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.deciphera.com.
DCPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
DCPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.57||52-week high||$71.11|
|Prev. close||$53.85||52-week low||$19.88|
|Day high||$55.19||Avg. volume||540,835|
|50-day MA||$63.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.49||Market Cap||2.96B|
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DCPH) Company Bio
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals LLC develops and manufactures kinase inhibitor treatments for cancer by cutting off the ability of tumor cells to thrive and spread. Its product pipeline includes Altiratinib (DCC-2701), a MET/TIE2/VEGFR2/TRK kinase inhibitor; DCC-2618, a pan-KIT inhibitor; Rebastinib, a TIE2/VEGFR1 kinase inhibitor; and LY3009120 (DP-4978), a pan-RAF inhibitor. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.