Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DCPH): Price and Financial Metrics
DCPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.68||52-week high||$22.76|
|Prev. close||$13.76||52-week low||$10.14|
|Day high||$13.92||Avg. volume||736,415|
|50-day MA||$14.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.13||Market Cap||1.07B|
DCPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCPH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DCPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCPH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DCPH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.45% of US stocks).
DCPH Stock Summary
- For DCPH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.3% of US equities we're observing.
- DCPH's price/sales ratio is 8.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.98% of US stocks.
- DECIPHERA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 16.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DECIPHERA PHARMACEUTICALS INC are VLN, MXL, UBX, SLDP, and YMAB.
- DCPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DECIPHERA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.deciphera.com.
DCPH Valuation Summary
- DCPH's price/earnings ratio is -6.3; this is 126.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DCPH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCPH.
DCPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.93% of graded US stocks.
- DCPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.137 -- ranking 232nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DCPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCPH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DCPH, see our DCPH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$68.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DCPH) Company Bio
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals LLC develops and manufactures kinase inhibitor treatments for cancer by cutting off the ability of tumor cells to thrive and spread. Its product pipeline includes Altiratinib (DCC-2701), a MET/TIE2/VEGFR2/TRK kinase inhibitor; DCC-2618, a pan-KIT inhibitor; Rebastinib, a TIE2/VEGFR1 kinase inhibitor; and LY3009120 (DP-4978), a pan-RAF inhibitor. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCPH Latest Social Stream
View Full DCPH Social Stream
Latest DCPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DECIPHERA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCPH as an investment opportunity.
We're Not Very Worried About Deciphera Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:DCPH) Cash Burn Rate
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although...
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals to Present at the JMP Securities Life Sciences Conference
WALTHAM, Mass., May 08, 2023--Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCPH), a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing important new medicines to improve the lives of people with cancer, today announced that members of the management team will participate in a fireside chat at the JMP Securities Life Sciences Conference on Monday, May 15, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET in New York, NY.
Deciphera (DCPH) Q1 Earnings Match Estimates, Sales Miss
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) reports mixed first-quarter 2023 results as its earnings are in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate, while revenues miss the same.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DCPH) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DCPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 5.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
WALTHAM, Mass., May 03, 2023--Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCPH), a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing important new medicines to improve the lives of people with cancer, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 and provided a corporate update.
DCPH Price Returns
Continue Researching DCPHWant to see what other sources are saying about Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc (DCPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc (DCPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc (DCPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...