Duck Creek Technologies Inc. (DCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DCT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DCT Stock Summary
- DUCK CREEK TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on August 14, 2020, making it an older stock than just 9.86% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DCT is currently 812.62, higher than 99.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for DUCK CREEK TECHNOLOGIES INC; that's greater than it is for just 9.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LIVN, IRBT, APP, WPRT, and APPN.
- Visit DCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.duckcreek.com.
DCT Valuation Summary
- DCT's EV/EBIT ratio is -152.8; this is 932.7% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 25 months, DCT's price/sales ratio has gone down 24.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCT.
DCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.46% of graded US stocks.
- DCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.311 -- ranking 429th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.57||52-week high||$46.75|
|Prev. close||$11.72||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$12.02||Avg. volume||811,855|
|50-day MA||$12.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.10||Market Cap||1.53B|
Duck Creek Technologies Inc. (DCT) Company Bio
Duck Creek Technologies, Inc. provides SaaS platform solutions for the property and casualty insurance industry. Its products include Duck Creek policy, billing, claims, insights, ratings, distribution management, digital engagement, reinsurance management, and Duck Creek industry content. The company was founded on November 15, 2019 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCT Latest Social Stream
View Full DCT Social Stream
Latest DCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUCK CREEK TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCT as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duck Creek Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCT) (“Duck Creek”), the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of property and casualty (P&C) insurance, announced today it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year, ended August 31, 2022, after the U.S. financial markets close on Wednesday, October 12, 2022. In conjunction with this announcement, Duck Creek will host a conference call on Wednesday, October 12, at 5:00 p.
Smart Communications Expands Integration with Duck Creek to Empower Insurers to Deliver Personalized Customer Experiences
NTT DATA Supports Collaboration as a Strategic System Integrator PartnerNEW YORK and LONDON, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Smart Communications, a leading technology company focused on helping businesses engage in more meaningful customer conversations, today announced expanded integration with leading insurance platform, Duck Creek. As customer preferences continue to shift digitally, these added connectors will support insurance companies looking to service their policyholders with person
As every investor would know, you don't hit a homerun every time you swing. But serious investors should think long and...
London, Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duck Creek Technologies (NASDAQ: DCT), the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of property and casualty (P&C) insurance, is pleased to announce today the launch of a new standard in pet insurance that delivers cutting edge data and analytics to enable UK pet insurers to stay ahead of the competition, achieve operational efficiencies and capture share in a rapidly growing market. It is anticipated that the pet insurance industry in the UK
After a blockbuster debut, Duck Creek Technologies (NASDAQ:DCT) has not been able to keep its promise of giving strong returns to its investors. The company is grappling with several headwinds like high inflation levels, geopolitical issues, and staffing concerns. Also, the overall pessimism in the market, due to the rising interest rate environment, might have weighed on DCT stock, which has already lost 60.1% so far this year. What Does Duck Creek Do? Boston-based Duck Creek is a prominent low-code SaaS provider of core systems for the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry.
DCT Price Returns