Duck Creek Technologies Inc. (DCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCT POWR Grades
- DCT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94% of US stocks.
- DCT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DCT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DCT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.56, Duck Creek Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 11.22% of US stocks.
- DCT's went public 1.62 years ago, making it older than merely 3.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for Duck Creek Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for only 10.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Duck Creek Technologies Inc are APPN, MASS, AVID, DZSI, and OSUR.
- DCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Duck Creek Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.duckcreek.com.
DCT Valuation Summary
- DCT's EV/EBIT ratio is -194.7; this is 703.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DCT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 116.8 over the prior 13 months.
- DCT's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCT.
DCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.46% of graded US stocks.
- DCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.311 -- ranking 429th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.09||52-week high||$50.90|
|Prev. close||$17.50||52-week low||$14.90|
|Day high||$18.30||Avg. volume||801,471|
|50-day MA||$18.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.34||Market Cap||2.40B|
Duck Creek Technologies Inc. (DCT) Company Bio
Duck Creek Technologies, Inc. provides SaaS platform solutions for the property and casualty insurance industry. Its products include Duck Creek policy, billing, claims, insights, ratings, distribution management, digital engagement, reinsurance management, and Duck Creek industry content. The company was founded on November 15, 2019 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCT Latest Social Stream
View Full DCT Social Stream
Latest DCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Duck Creek Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCT as an investment opportunity.
Strong interest in innovative new insurance solutions from consumers is overshadowed by poor communication and engagement from carriers, according to key benchmark survey of 2,000 global consumersLondon / Boston, Feb. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- There is strong demand from global consumers for more proactive, personalized engagement from carriers, brokers and insurance agents, particularly when claims have occurred, according to insights from new research delivered to the market by Duck Creek T
Duck Creek Technologies Announces Nominations for its Standard of Excellence Customer Awards; Company Will Recognize Winners During Formation ’22, March 6-8, 2022Boston, MA, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duck Creek Technologies (Nasdaq: DCT), a leading, global technology solutions provider to the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry, announces today the finalist nominations for the company’s inaugural Standard of Excellence Customer Awards. Award winners will be announced during Du
Investment company Aft, Forsyth & Company, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Atlassian Corporation PLC, Duck Creek Technologies Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Intuit Inc, Nike Inc, sells SPDR Gold Shares ETF, iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Acutus Medical Inc, iShares Silver Trust, DocuSign Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Aft, Forsyth & Company, Inc..
Zacks Market Edge Highlights: Blackberry, Helen of Troy, NETGEAR, Duck Creek Technologies and Solo Brands
Blackberry, Helen of Troy, NETGEAR, Duck Creek Technologies and Solo Brands are highlighted in this article.
Confused about why your stock is down in 2022 when it's a Zacks Strong Buy Stock? Tracey investigates.
DCT Price Returns