Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH): Price and Financial Metrics
DCTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$7.99|
|Prev. close||$2.87||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||697,915|
|50-day MA||$3.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.84||Market Cap||65.70M|
DCTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCTH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DCTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.29% of US stocks.
- DCTH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DCTH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.44% of US stocks).
DCTH Stock Summary
- DCTH's price/sales ratio is 29.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.59% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.13 for DELCATH SYSTEMS INC; that's greater than it is for 97.95% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DELCATH SYSTEMS INC comes in at -48.32%, a number that bests merely 5.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DELCATH SYSTEMS INC are GH, PI, COIN, SOUN, and JAGX.
- Visit DCTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to delcath.com.
DCTH Valuation Summary
- DCTH's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.7; this is 105.51% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 67 months, DCTH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCTH.
DCTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCTH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.37% of graded US stocks.
- DCTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 160th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DCTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) Company Bio
Delcath Systems, Inc., an interventional oncology company, focuses on the treatment of primary and metastatic liver cancers. The company's lead product candidate is the melphalan hydrochloride for injection for use with the Delcath hepatic delivery system to administer high-dose chemotherapy to the liver. Its Phase III clinical trial products include FOCUS Trial for the patients with hepatic dominant ocular melanoma; and ALIGN Trial for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. The company also offers melphalan hydrochloride under the Delcath Hepatic CHEMOSAT Delivery System for Melphalan name in Europe. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
DCTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCTH Latest Social Stream
View Full DCTH Social Stream
Latest DCTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELCATH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCTH as an investment opportunity.
Delcath Systems Announces Publication by Independent Investigators of a Retrospective Analysis of Quality of Life in the Journal Melanoma Research
Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH), an interventional oncology company focused on the treatment of primary and metastatic cancers of the liver, today announced the publication of a clinical study in the journal Melanoma Research. The publication, entitled "Quality of Life After Melphalan Hepatic Perfusion for Uveal Melanoma", was based on an independent clinical study conducted by investigators from University Hospital Southampton, UK and focused on the impact of melphalan percutaneous hepatic
Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH) (the "Company" or "Delcath"), an interventional oncology company focused on the treatment of primary and metastatic cancers of the liver, announces that the Company granted equity awards, previously approved by the Company's Compensation Committee, as a material inducement to the employment of five individuals.
Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH) ("Delcath" or the "Company"), an interventional oncology company focused on the treatment of primary and metastatic cancers of the liver, today reported business highlights and financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH), an interventional oncology company focused on the treatment of primary and metastatic cancers of the liver, announced today it will host a conference call on November 13, 2023, at 4:30 PM Eastern Time to discuss results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH), an interventional oncology company focused on the treatment of primary and metastatic cancers of the liver, today announced the publication of an article entitled "Selective Internal Radiotherapy (SIRT) and Chemosaturation Percutaneous Hepatic Perfusion (CS-PHP) for Metastasized Uveal Melanoma: A Retrospective Comparative Study" in the peer reviewed oncology journal Cancers. CS-PHP utilizes CHEMOSAT, Delcath's proprietary European CE Marked Hepatic Delivery
DCTH Price Returns