Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCTH POWR Grades
- DCTH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.04% of US stocks.
- DCTH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- DCTH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.47% of US stocks).
DCTH Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 41.98, Delcath Systems Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.73% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Delcath Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 264.86%; that's higher than 92.68% of US stocks.
- Delcath Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -61.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PI, DRIO, RLAY, AYRO, and HTBX.
- Visit DCTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to delcath.com.
DCTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.19||52-week high||$25.18|
|Prev. close||$10.73||52-week low||$8.00|
|Day high||$10.87||Avg. volume||191,659|
|50-day MA||$11.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.24||Market Cap||65.95M|
Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) Company Bio
Delcath Systems, Inc., an interventional oncology company, focuses on the treatment of primary and metastatic liver cancers. The company's lead product candidate is the melphalan hydrochloride for injection for use with the Delcath hepatic delivery system to administer high-dose chemotherapy to the liver. Its Phase III clinical trial products include FOCUS Trial for the patients with hepatic dominant ocular melanoma; and ALIGN Trial for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. The company also offers melphalan hydrochloride under the Delcath Hepatic CHEMOSAT Delivery System for Melphalan name in Europe. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
DCTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCTH Latest Social Stream
View Full DCTH Social Stream
Latest DCTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delcath Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCTH as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH), an interventional oncology company focused on the treatment of rare primary and metastatic cancers of the liver, is set to join the Russell Microcap Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution effect after the US market opens on June 28, according to a preliminary list of additions posted
NEW YORK, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH), an interventional oncology company focused on the treatment of rare primary and metastatic cancers of the liver, is set to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution effect after the US market opens on June 28, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4.
BTIG analyst Marie Thibault reiterated a Buy rating on Delcath Systems (DCTH) today and set a price target of $23.00. The post Delcath Systems (DCTH) Receives a Buy from BTIG appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Delcath Systems' Hepzato Achieves 44% Best Overall Response Compared to Best Alternative Care in Eye Cancer
Delcath Systems Inc (NASDAQ: DCTH) has announced positive preliminary efficacy results from its FOCUS Phase 3 trial evaluating Hepzato Kit (melphalan hydrochloride for injection/hepatic delivery system) in patients with liver dominant metastatic ocular melanoma. Data were presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting. Data showed that 44% of evaluable patients in the Hepzato arm had a 30% or greater reduction in target tumor lesions at one or more time points versus 17% f
Positive Preliminary Results from Delcath Systems’ FOCUS Trial Presented at the 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting
As Previously Disclosed, the Prespecified Primary Endpoint, Objective Response Rate, Has Been Met by Exceeding the 95% CI Lower Bound Threshold for Success Newly Disclosed Patient Level Data Demonstrates a 44% Best Overall Response for the HEPZATO Arm Versus 17% for the Best Alternative Care Arm Company Q&A Webinar Today at 8:30am ET NEW YORK, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH), an interventional oncology company focused on the treatment of primary and metasta
DCTH Price Returns