Dingdong (Cayman) Ltd (DDL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DDL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DDL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DDL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DDL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
DDL Stock Summary
- DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.65% of US listed stocks.
- DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD's stock had its IPO on June 29, 2021, making it an older stock than only 4.7% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 29.94 for DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD; that's greater than it is for 98.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SMG, NCLH, PTON, NSP, and CAPL.
- Visit DDL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.100.me.
DDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.75||52-week high||$7.30|
|Prev. close||$3.69||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$3.89||Avg. volume||1,253,808|
|50-day MA||$4.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||885.86M|
Dingdong (Cayman) Ltd (DDL) Company Bio
Dingdong (Cayman) Limited operates an e-commerce company in China. It offers vegetables, meat and eggs, fruits, and seafood products, as well as ready-to-eat, ready-to-cook, and ready-to-heat products; and dairy and bakery products, oil and seasonings, prepared meals, rice, noodles and other wheaten products, pre-packaged foods, drinks and liquor, flowers and green plants, and home care and personal care products. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDL Latest Social Stream
View Full DDL Social Stream
Latest DDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDL as an investment opportunity.
Dingdong Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
Dingdong (Cayman) Limited ("Dingdong" or the "Company") (NYSE: DDL), a leading fresh grocery e-commerce company in China, with advanced supply chain capabilities, today announced that it filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 22, 2023.
3 Penny Stocks With High Growth Potential in Emerging Markets
These are the emerging market penny stocks that trade at attractive valuations and can deliver multibagger returns in the next few years.
CEO Liang Changlin, Dingdong (Cayman) Limited's (NYSE:DDL) largest shareholder sees value of holdings go down 12% after recent drop
Key Insights Significant insider control over Dingdong (Cayman) implies vested interests in company growth 51% of the...
Why Shares of TAL Education Group, Dingdong, and Gaotu Techedu Are Rising This Week
Chinese stocks are moving higher this week, as the government continues to look to boost economic growth.
Why Dingdong (Cayman) Limited Stock Was Moving Higher Today
Shares of Dingdong (Cayman) Limited (NYSE: DDL) were gaining today after the Chinese e-commerce grocery company posted solid results and a profit on the bottom line in its fourth-quarter earnings report. While revenue growth was moderate, the company's efforts to control costs seemed to be the main reason the stock rose.
DDL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...