Dingdong (Cayman) Ltd (DDL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DDL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DDL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DDL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- DDL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
DDL Stock Summary
- DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.83% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 22.34 for DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD; that's greater than it is for 98.15% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DDL comes in at -220.02% -- higher than that of merely 2.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD are CAPL, QRTEA, MCG, PAGP, and ARKO.
- DDL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD's official web site, go to www.100.me.
DDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.18||52-week high||$22.53|
|Prev. close||$4.50||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$5.28||Avg. volume||1,322,605|
|50-day MA||$3.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.49||Market Cap||1.22B|
Dingdong (Cayman) Ltd (DDL) Company Bio
Dingdong (Cayman) Limited operates an e-commerce company in China. It offers vegetables, meat and eggs, fruits, and seafood products, as well as ready-to-eat, ready-to-cook, and ready-to-heat products; and dairy and bakery products, oil and seasonings, prepared meals, rice, noodles and other wheaten products, pre-packaged foods, drinks and liquor, flowers and green plants, and home care and personal care products. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDL Latest Social Stream
View Full DDL Social Stream
Latest DDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DINGDONG (CAYMAN) LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDL as an investment opportunity.
Dingdong (Cayman) ( NYSE:DDL ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CN¥5.94b (down 4.0% from 3Q...
Dingdong (Cayman) Limited ("Dingdong" or the "Company") (NYSE: DDL), a leading fresh grocery e-commerce company in China, with advanced supply chain capabilities, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Dingdong (Cayman) Limited ("Dingdong" or the "Company") (NYSE: DDL), a leading fresh grocery e-commerce company in China, with advanced supply chain capabilities, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2022 before the U.S. market opens on Friday, November 11, 2022.
Zai Lab, Li Auto, Dingdong (Cayman), Autohome and JD.com are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
A weak macroeconomic environment and regulatory headwinds in China should have these names at the top of your list of tech stocks to sell.
DDL Price Returns