Datadog Inc. Cl A (DDOG): Price and Financial Metrics
DDOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.31||52-week high||$120.26|
|Prev. close||$118.07||52-week low||$61.34|
|Day high||$118.95||Avg. volume||4,805,995|
|50-day MA||$96.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.86||Market Cap||37.56B|
DDOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDOG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DDOG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.74% of US stocks.
- DDOG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DDOG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.89% of US stocks).
DDOG Stock Summary
- DDOG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 576.31 -- higher than 94.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DATADOG INC is higher than 95.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.41, DATADOG INC has a higher such ratio than 94.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DDOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DUOL, UEC, NARI, PRGO, and MBLY.
- Visit DDOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.datadoghq.com.
DDOG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DDOG's price/sales ratio is 679.17% higher, now standing at 18.7.
- Over the past 51 months, DDOG's price/sales ratio has gone down 22.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDOG.
DDOG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDOG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.59% of graded US stocks.
- DDOG's asset turnover comes in at 0.395 -- ranking 376th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DDOG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DDOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDOG Latest Social Stream
View Full DDOG Social Stream
Latest DDOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DATADOG INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDOG as an investment opportunity.
Datadog Inc (NASDAQ:DDOG) has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by its Chief Financial Officer (CFO), David Obstler.
Take cloud observability, app performance monitoring, and analytics software company Dynatrace (NYSE: DT), which actually helped pioneer the idea of "cloud observability" long before investor favorites like Datadog started adopting the term. Dynatrace recently reported another fantastic quarter, showing off its balance between growth and profitability. Dynatrace is a little-known business.
Datadog (DDOG) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Salesforce is the Dow Jones Industrial Average's top-performing stock in November, while Cisco is the worst.
From my point of view, it looks like the Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 broke down from a consolidation this morning
DDOG Price Returns