DATADOG, INC. (DDOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DDOG POWR Grades
- DDOG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DDOG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- DDOG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DDOG Stock Summary
- Datadog Inc's stock had its IPO on September 19, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.75% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Datadog Inc is higher than 98.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- DDOG's price/sales ratio is 64.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.86% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Datadog Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be U, NUAN, XPEV, ALTR, and MRVL.
- Visit DDOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.datadoghq.com.
DDOG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DDOG's price/earnings ratio is 2108.21% lower, now standing at -783.2.
- Over the past 24 months, DDOG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 333.5.
- Over the past 24 months, DDOG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2210.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDOG.
DDOG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDOG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.98% of graded US stocks.
- DDOG's asset turnover comes in at 0.395 -- ranking 378th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DDOG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DDOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.92||52-week high||$162.36|
|Prev. close||$158.85||52-week low||$69.73|
|Day high||$162.36||Avg. volume||3,068,937|
|50-day MA||$141.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.07||Market Cap||49.89B|
DATADOG, INC. (DDOG) Company Bio
Datadog, Inc. engages in the development of monitoring and analytics platform for developers, information technology operations teams and business users. Its platform integrates and automates infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring and log management to provide real-time observability of its customers' entire technology stack
Most Popular Stories View All
DDOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDOG Latest Social Stream
View Full DDOG Social Stream
Latest DDOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Datadog Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDOG as an investment opportunity.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) reports its earnings on Nov. 4, in an announcement that should include head-turning growth metrics. In this video from "The Five" from Motley Fool Live, recorded on Oct. 12, Fool contributors Brian Withers and Demitri Kalogeropoulos discuss the main factors to watch in the cloud-services giant's upcoming report. Brian Withers: For me, it's just Datadog and for no reason other than they're just a player that is really riding the tailwinds of cloud.
After what seems to be like a pump-and-dump scheme, the cryptocurrency Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) has been bid up almost 4,000% since the start of 2021 by meme-stock traders. This cryptocurrency, unlike other cryptos like Ethereum, has almost no real-world use, so Doge's price jump has been largely unreasonable. What has also been quite irrational is the volatility of the Dogecoin stock price.
Investors are looking to take advantage of the recent sell-off to scoop up shares of their favorite fast growers.
Datadog, Inc. (NASDAQ:DDOG), the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications, today announced that it will report its third quarter fiscal year 2021 financial results after the U.S. financial markets close on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
The Dow Jones fell as inflation came in worse than feared. The Fed minutes are due. Apple stock fell again, JPMorgan tumbled on earnings.
DDOG Price Returns