DATADOG, INC. (DDOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DDOG POWR Grades
- DDOG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.25% of US stocks.
- DDOG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DDOG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
DDOG Stock Summary
- Datadog Inc's stock had its IPO on September 19, 2019, making it an older stock than just 2.53% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DDOG is currently 240.7, higher than 98.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,238.67%, Datadog Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Datadog Inc are TCMD, SDGR, SRCL, CDAY, and EEFT.
- DDOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Datadog Inc's official web site, go to www.datadoghq.com.
DDOG Valuation Summary
- DDOG's price/sales ratio is 45.2; this is 786.27% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 21 months, DDOG's price/sales ratio has gone up $4.3.
- DDOG's price/earnings ratio has moved down $238.3 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDOG.
DDOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.46||52-week high||$119.43|
|Prev. close||$106.53||52-week low||$69.73|
|Day high||$107.25||Avg. volume||3,426,488|
|50-day MA||$89.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.76||Market Cap||32.83B|
DATADOG, INC. (DDOG) Company Bio
Datadog, Inc. engages in the development of monitoring and analytics platform for developers, information technology operations teams and business users. Its platform integrates and automates infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring and log management to provide real-time observability of its customers' entire technology stack
DDOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDOG Latest Social Stream
View Full DDOG Social Stream
Latest DDOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Datadog Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDOG as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG ) saw some unusual options activity on Monday. Following the unusual option alert, the stock price moved down to $101.99. Sentiment: BEARISH Option Type: TRADE Trade Type: CALL Expiration Date: 2021-07-16 Strike Price: $125.00 Volume: 12769 Open Interest: 694 Three Ways Options Activity Is Unusual'' Extraordinarily large volume (compared to historical averages) is one indication of unusual options market activity. Volume refers to the total number of contracts traded over a given time period when discussing options market activity. The number of unsettled contracts that have been traded, but not yet closed, is called open interest. These contracts are not yet closed because a buyer has not purchased the contract, or a seller has not sold it. The trading o...
No summary available.
In this episode of MarketFoolery, Motley Fool analyst Clay Bruning, with host Chris Hill, analyzes those stories and discusses where companies like Sumo Logic (NASDAQ: SUMO) and Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) fall in the spectrum of attractiveness for investors interested in data analytics businesses. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
Today''s channel partner program & MSP news involves Avanan, AvePoint, Cisco Systems Webex, Claro, Cohesity, Comcast Business, Commvault, Crewhu, Datadog, GitLab, Globo, IBM Cloud, Intelisys, RapDev, ScanSource, ServiceNow, Veeam, Versa Networks, ViewSonic & more. Sip up. The post 5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 17 June 2021 appeared first on ChannelE2E .
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG ) shares experienced unusual options activity on Wednesday. The stock price moved up to $99.45 following the option alert. Sentiment: BEARISH Option Type: SWEEP Trade Type: CALL Expiration Date: 2021-06-18 Strike Price: $95.00 Volume: 1178 Open Interest: 2058 Three Indications Of Unusual Options Activity Exceptionally large volume (compared to historical averages) is one reason for which options market activity can be considered unusual. The volume of options activity refers to the number of contracts traded over a given time period. The number of contracts that have been traded, but not yet closed by either counterparty, is called open interest. A contract cannot be considered closed until there exists both a buyer and seller for it. Another sign of unusual activi...
DDOG Price Returns