Dillard's, Inc. (DDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DDS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.13% of US stocks.
- DDS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DDS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.98% of US stocks).
DDS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DDS is 4.78 -- better than 90.8% of US stocks.
- DDS's went public 33.26 years ago, making it older than 89.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DDS comes in at 22.54% -- higher than that of 92.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KSS, BCC, MSB, SPXC, and BWA.
- Visit DDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dillards.com.
DDS Valuation Summary
- DDS's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 12.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DDS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDS.
DDS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.98%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 837.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 101.47%.
The table below shows DDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.3% of graded US stocks.
- DDS's asset turnover comes in at 1.693 -- ranking 65th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HBI, RUSHA, and SPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DDS.
The table below shows DDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$268.02||52-week high||$416.71|
|Prev. close||$280.00||52-week low||$167.03|
|Day high||$284.98||Avg. volume||229,123|
|50-day MA||$276.04||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$269.00||Market Cap||4.59B|
Dillard's, Inc. (DDS) Company Bio
Dillard's Inc. operates as a fashion apparel, cosmetics, and home furnishing retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDS Latest Social Stream
View Full DDS Social Stream
Latest DDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DILLARD'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDS as an investment opportunity.
For those that want to take their market contrarianism to the extreme, these short-squeeze stocks could be enticing.
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and nondurable, to individual consumers and households. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys. Retail sales in the United States increased 0.3% in August 2022 despite high inflation, recession fears, and rising interest rates.
In the latest trading session, Dillard's (DDS) closed at $287.30, marking a -0.07% move from the previous day.
Here is how Arcos Dorados (ARCO) and Dillard's (DDS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., September 16, 2022--Dillard’s, Inc. ("Dillard’s") ("the Company") has announced its commitment to accelerating Victory Over Cancer® with Style for a Cause, launching September 19th in Dillard’s stores across the country.
DDS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|