Dillard's, Inc. (DDS): Price and Financial Metrics
DDS Stock Summary
- DDS's went public 31.68 years ago, making it older than 88.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Dillard'S Inc has a higher such ratio than just 7.76% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Dillard'S Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dillard'S Inc are KELYA, BWL.A, NSEC, AC, and AHC.
- DDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dillard'S Inc's official web site, go to www.dillards.com.
DDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.70||52-week high||$128.00|
|Prev. close||$85.78||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$85.44||Avg. volume||716,874|
|50-day MA||$71.16||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$43.89||Market Cap||1.75B|
Dillard's, Inc. (DDS) Company Bio
Dillard's Inc. operates as a fashion apparel, cosmetics, and home furnishing retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
DDS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Dillard'S Inc. To summarize, we found that Dillard'S Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dillard'S Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.11% -- higher than just 13.14% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Dillard'S Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.69. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.76% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Dillard'S Inc experienced a tax rate of about 45% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 89.33% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDS Latest Social Stream
View Full DDS Social Stream
Latest DDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dillard'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDS as an investment opportunity.
Furniture and home products outperformed women's apparel in the period.
Yahoo Finance speaks with the lead activist investor that has launched a new campaign at struggling Kohl's.
Shares of Dillard's Inc. were up 2% in extended trading Monday following the department store chain's fiscal fourth-quarter results. Dillard's reported net income of $67 million, or $3.05 a share, compared with net income of $67.7 million, or $2.75 a share, in the year-ago quarter. Revenue declined 18% to $1.57 billion from $1.92 billion a year ago. Analysts surveyed by FactSet had expected net income of $2.65 a share on revenue of $1.65 billion. Dillard's stock has risen 40% over the last 12 months. The broader S&P 500 index has improved 20% in the last year.
Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) (the "Company" or "Dillard’s") announced operating results for the 13 and 52 weeks ended January 30, 2021. This release contains certain forward-looking statements. Please refer to the Company’s cautionary statements included below under "Forward-Looking Information."
Kohl's finds itself under siege by a group of activist investors. Here's why.
DDS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DDSWant to see what other sources are saying about Dillard'S Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!