Dillard's, Inc. (DDS): Price and Financial Metrics
DDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$325.92||52-week high||$417.86|
|Prev. close||$330.81||52-week low||$263.86|
|Day high||$333.42||Avg. volume||139,711|
|50-day MA||$331.97||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$329.43||Market Cap||5.35B|
DDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DDS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DDS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
DDS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DDS is 4.06 -- better than 87.47% of US stocks.
- DDS's went public 34.26 years ago, making it older than 89.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.37, DILLARD'S INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 13.08% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DILLARD'S INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ITIC, KSS, PVH, LPX, and SGRP.
- Visit DDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dillards.com.
DDS Valuation Summary
- DDS's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 57.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DDS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDS.
DDS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 80.74%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.51%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 39.98%.
The table below shows DDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.3% of graded US stocks.
- DDS's asset turnover comes in at 1.693 -- ranking 65th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HBI, RUSHA, and SPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DDS.
The table below shows DDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dillard's, Inc. (DDS) Company Bio
Dillard's Inc. operates as a fashion apparel, cosmetics, and home furnishing retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
DDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDS Latest Social Stream
View Full DDS Social Stream
Latest DDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DILLARD'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDS as an investment opportunity.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., September 28, 2023--Dillard’s (NYSE: DDS) is pleased to further its commitment to Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Chapters and their efforts to keep families with children who are ill or injured close to each other and the medical care they need with Dillard’s 29th annual holiday fundraiser. Since 1994, Dillard’s has supported RMHC families during difficult times with a fundraiser benefiting several Ronald McDonald House programs across the United States.
Dillard's shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) gains from its solid omnichannel efforts and strength in all major categories, especially skincare. However, SG&A costs have been rising for a while now.
Walmart (WMT) has been gaining from its robust omnichannel efforts. This has been helping the company generate favorable comp sales for a while now.
ON Semiconductor (ON), Dillard's (DDS), Ryder (R), Upbound Group (UPBD) and Atkore (ATKR) are some of the stocks with high ROE to profit from as markets dip on future rate cut fears.
DDS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|