Dillard's, Inc. (DDS): Price and Financial Metrics
DDS Stock Summary
- DDS's went public 31.69 years ago, making it older than 88.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Dillard'S Inc has a higher such ratio than only 8% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Dillard'S Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dillard'S Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AC, KELYA, BWL.A, NSEC, and FVE.
- DDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dillard'S Inc's official web site, go to www.dillards.com.
DDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.19||52-week high||$128.00|
|Prev. close||$89.18||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$91.22||Avg. volume||702,057|
|50-day MA||$72.61||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$44.54||Market Cap||1.90B|
Dillard's, Inc. (DDS) Company Bio
Dillard's Inc. operates as a fashion apparel, cosmetics, and home furnishing retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
DDS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Dillard'S Inc. To summarize, we found that Dillard'S Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DDS, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.11% -- higher than only 13.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Dillard'S Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.69. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 15.8% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Dillard'S Inc experienced a tax rate of about 45% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 89.99% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDS Latest Social Stream
View Full DDS Social Stream
Latest DDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dillard'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDS as an investment opportunity.
Dillard’s, Inc. ("Dillard’s") ("the Company") (NYSE: DDS) is pleased to announced the launch of Born on Fifth for Antonio Melani, a new limited-edition capsule collection developed in collaboration with Atlanta-based tastemaker, Emily Hertz. Emily is the founder of Born on Fifth, an aesthetically-driven site and accompanying social channel that highlights her favorite fashion and entertaining ideas.
Canada and Délı̨nę Got'ı̨nę Government sign historic Governance Agreement in support of the Great Bear Lake Remediation Project
24, 2021 /CNW/ - The Government of Canada is renewing the relationship between the Crown and Indigenous people in Canada based on the affirmation of rights, respect, cooperation and partnership.Today, the Minister of Northern Affairs, the Honourable Daniel Vandal, and Ɂek'wahtı̨dǝ́ Leeroy Andre, of the Délı̨nę Got'ı̨nę Government, are pleased to announce the signing of a Governance Agreement that will allow our two governments to work in partnership to oversee all aspects of the Great Bear Lake Remediation Project in the Northwest Territories.
Say goodbye to the old Macy's store in the outskirts of town.
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But if when you choose to...
Nordstrom charts it path from the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
DDS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DDSWant to see what other sources are saying about Dillard'S Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!