Dillard's, Inc. (DDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DDS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- DDS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- DDS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.94% of US stocks).
DDS Stock Summary
- DDS's went public 32.26 years ago, making it older than 88.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dillard'S Inc is reporting a growth rate of -566.15%; that's higher than merely 3.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DDS is more volatile than 95.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSHHY, DJCO, FSV, STN, and WHLM.
- Visit DDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dillards.com.
DDS Valuation Summary
- DDS's price/earnings ratio is 17.1; this is 11.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DDS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DDS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 82.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDS.
DDS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -53.43%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.08%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 779.96%.
The table below shows DDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.54% of graded US stocks.
- DDS's asset turnover comes in at 1.693 -- ranking 64th of 164 Retail stocks.
- HBI, RUSHA, and SPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DDS.
The table below shows DDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$207.89||52-week high||$217.57|
|Prev. close||$210.06||52-week low||$28.54|
|Day high||$214.00||Avg. volume||390,179|
|50-day MA||$191.47||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$126.79||Market Cap||4.29B|
Dillard's, Inc. (DDS) Company Bio
Dillard's Inc. operates as a fashion apparel, cosmetics, and home furnishing retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDS Latest Social Stream
View Full DDS Social Stream
Latest DDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dillard'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDS as an investment opportunity.
A company that is capable of generating earnings well above its interest expense can withstand financial hardship. Companies such as Herc (HRI), Dillard's (DDS), AGCO Corporation (AGCO) and Hibbett (HIBB) are sound enough to meet financial obligations.
Dillard's (DDS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Dillard's (DDS) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Dillard's (DDS) closed at $199.93 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.29% move from the prior day.
Sears is waving goodbye to its home market of Illinois.
DDS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|