Dillard's, Inc. (DDS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DDS has less volatility in its price than merely 3.72% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for DDS has a compound average growth rate of -167.65%, which is higher than only 5.26% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DDS's price: EQIX, IVR, COP, HMI and BLKB.
DDS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of DDS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 80.73% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DDS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, DDS's provides a return of -80.73% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 9.66% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for DDS, approximately only 10.98% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
DDS Dividend Chart
DDS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|