Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEA POWR Grades
- DEA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.19% of US stocks.
- DEA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DEA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
DEA Stock Summary
- DEA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 487 -- higher than 92.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Easterly Government Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DEA is more volatile than merely 0.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Easterly Government Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be REG, HTA, MGEE, REXR, and OPI.
- Visit DEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.easterlyreit.com.
DEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DEA's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.96% higher, now standing at 53.5.
- Over the past 79 months, DEA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 89.7.
- DEA's price/sales ratio has moved down 51.9 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEA.
DEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.23||52-week high||$25.79|
|Prev. close||$21.89||52-week low||$19.64|
|Day high||$22.33||Avg. volume||651,171|
|50-day MA||$21.27||Dividend yield||4.75%|
|200-day MA||$21.68||Market Cap||1.86B|
Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA) Company Bio
Easterly Government Properties, Inc. focuses on the acquisition, development, and management of general services administration commercial properties in the United States. The company is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
DEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEA Latest Social Stream
View Full DEA Social Stream
Latest DEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Easterly Government Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEA as an investment opportunity.
There's also something else that I'm convinced about: Buying certain dividend stocks when the market crashes is a smart idea. You can lock in fantastic yields when you invest in the right dividend stocks that are trading at low prices. What are the best stocks to scoop up during a major market meltdown?
WASHINGTON, July 20, 2021--Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (NYSE: DEA) today announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2021 financial results on August 3, 2021.
Here are three dividend stocks I'd buy right now without any hesitation. Brookfield Renewable has delivered an annualized total return of close to 18% over the last two decades. Part of the appeal of Brookfield Renewables is its strong dividend.
You can invest in the stocks of well-run companies that pay solid dividends without having a fortune to start out with. If you've got $400, here are three fantastic dividend stocks to buy right now. Innovative Industrial Properties (NYSE: IIPR) ranks as the most expensive of the three dividend stocks on the list, with its share price a little over $190.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Easterly Government Properties
DEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DEAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Easterly Government Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch