Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.94% of US stocks.
- DEA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- DEA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.16% of US stocks).
DEA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 463.14, Easterly Government Properties Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.15% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Easterly Government Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Easterly Government Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Easterly Government Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LPG, CPK, SJW, PDM, and HR.
- Visit DEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.easterlyreit.com.
DEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.03||52-week high||$26.15|
|Prev. close||$20.57||52-week low||$20.02|
|Day high||$20.51||Avg. volume||665,717|
|50-day MA||$21.23||Dividend yield||5.06%|
|200-day MA||$22.32||Market Cap||1.68B|
Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA) Company Bio
Easterly Government Properties, Inc. focuses on the acquisition, development, and management of general services administration commercial properties in the United States. The company is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
DEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEA Latest Social Stream
View Full DEA Social Stream
Latest DEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Easterly Government Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEA as an investment opportunity.
Easterly Government Properties, Inc.'s (NYSE:DEA) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 3.9% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Easterly Government Properties (NYSE:DEA...
Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (NYSE: DEA) today announced that the Company will release its first quarter 2021 financial results on May 4, 2021.
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (NYSE: DEA) (the “Company” or “Easterly”), a fully integrated real estate investment trust focused primarily on the acquisition, development and management of Class A commercial properties leased to the U.S. Government, announced today that it has acquired a 176,550 leased square foot portfolio of three U.S. Government-leased properties. The three-building portfolio is comprised of: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) field off
Easterly Government Properties to Participate in the Citi 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference
Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (NYSE: DEA) (the "Company" or "Easterly"), a fully integrated real estate investment trust ("REIT") focused primarily on the acquisition, development and management of Class A commercial properties leased to the U.S. Government, announced today that management will present virtually at the Citi 2021 Global Property CEO Conference on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, at 4:15 PM Eastern Time.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (NYSE:DEA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
DEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DEAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Easterly Government Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch