Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DEA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.55%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.88 -- higher than 90.6% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DEA has less fluctuation in its price than 99.3% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DEA's price: NMR, WK, HCSG, LFUS and EMCF.
DEA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Easterly Government Properties Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 278.48%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DEA, investors may wish to consider are:
- DEA's annual revenue of 260 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 6.74% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, DEA's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 94.69% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, DEA boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 93.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
DEA Dividend Chart
DEA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DEA Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on DEA dividends?Want to do more research on Easterly Government Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Easterly Government Properties Inc Common Stock (DEA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) - Dividend Investor
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha