Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DEA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.55%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.88 -- higher than 90.6% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DEA has less fluctuation in its price than 99.3% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DEA's price: NMR, WK, HCSG, LFUS and EMCF.
DEA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Easterly Government Properties Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2590.51%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Easterly Government Properties Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, Easterly Government Properties Inc's expected return of 2590.51% is higher than 98.4% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Easterly Government Properties Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.4% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Easterly Government Properties Inc than it is for 96.26% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Easterly Government Properties Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 97.86% of them.
DEA Dividend Chart
DEA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DEA Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on DEA dividends?Want to do more research on Easterly Government Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Easterly Government Properties Inc Common Stock (DEA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) - Dividend Investor
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha