Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.88 -- higher than 90.32% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DEA has less fluctuation in its price than 96.49% of stocks we're observing.
- DEA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 8.23% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DEA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GRFS, HCI, VIVO, EVA and IEX.
DEA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for DEA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 99.21% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Easterly Government Properties Inc are:
- DEA's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 90.56% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Easterly Government Properties Inc than it is for 94.5% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Easterly Government Properties Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 92.5% of them.
DEA Dividend Chart
DEA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DEA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on DEA dividends?Want to do more research on Easterly Government Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Easterly Government Properties Inc Common Stock (DEA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) - Dividend Investor
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha