Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, DEA has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 8.1%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.51 -- higher than 88.78% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DEA has less volatility in its price than 88.78% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DEA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LAND, HCKT, MO, USDP and FTI.
DEA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Easterly Government Properties Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 94.63% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DEA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for DEA than it is for 91.26% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- DEA's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.19% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, DEA's equity discount rate is less than 91.26% of those stocks.
DEA Dividend Chart
DEA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DEA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on DEA dividends?Want to do more research on Easterly Government Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Easterly Government Properties Inc Common Stock (DEA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) - Dividend Investor
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha