Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.47 -- higher than 89.34% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DEA has less fluctuation in its price than 97.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, DEA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 8.2% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DEA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FMBI, JWN, VGR, SSB and FR.
DEA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DEA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 88.45%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Easterly Government Properties Inc are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for DEA than it is for 93.14% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Easterly Government Properties Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 88.73% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Easterly Government Properties Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 92% of them.
DEA Dividend Chart
DEA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DEA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on DEA dividends?Want to do more research on Easterly Government Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Easterly Government Properties Inc Common Stock (DEA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) - Dividend Investor
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha