Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI): Price and Financial Metrics
DEI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Douglas Emmett Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Douglas Emmett Inc is higher than it is for about 92.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DEI is more volatile than merely 3.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DEI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGEE, BFS, NFG, CMP, and DTE.
- DEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Douglas Emmett Inc's official web site, go to www.douglasemmett.com.
DEI Stock Price Chart More Charts
DEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.37||52-week high||$45.59|
|Prev. close||$41.53||52-week low||$38.13|
|Day high||$40.98||Avg. volume||1,258,659|
|50-day MA||$42.88||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$42.15||Market Cap||7.08B|
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Company Bio
Douglas Emmett owns and operates office and multifamily properties located in the coastal submarkets of Los Angeles and Honolulu. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Santa Monica, California.