Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEI POWR Grades
- DEI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.79% of US stocks.
- DEI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DEI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.82% of US stocks).
DEI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 922.15, Douglas Emmett Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Douglas Emmett Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Douglas Emmett Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Douglas Emmett Inc are DEA, EGP, AMH, SRC, and EPRT.
- DEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Douglas Emmett Inc's official web site, go to www.douglasemmett.com.
DEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DEI's price/sales ratio is 294.12% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- Over the past 181 months, DEI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.6.
- Over the past 181 months, DEI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEI.
DEI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 141.99%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 5.48%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 557.45%.
The table below shows DEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DEI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.14% of graded US stocks.
- DEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 226th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BXP, BDN, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DEI.
The table below shows DEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.57||52-week high||$36.97|
|Prev. close||$27.97||52-week low||$26.60|
|Day high||$28.65||Avg. volume||1,158,348|
|50-day MA||$30.49||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$32.48||Market Cap||5.02B|
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Company Bio
Douglas Emmett owns and operates office and multifamily properties located in the coastal submarkets of Los Angeles and Honolulu. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEI Latest Social Stream
View Full DEI Social Stream
Latest DEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Douglas Emmett Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEI as an investment opportunity.
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022, 2:00 PM ET Company Participants Jordan Kaplan – President and Chief Executive Officer Kevin Crummy – Chief Investment Officer Peter Seymour – Chief Financial Officer Stuart McElhinney – Vice President of Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Alexander Goldfarb...
Joining us today on the call are Jordan Kaplan, our president and CEO; Kevin Crummy, our CIO; and Peter Seymour, our CFO. As Jordan mentioned, we are excited to report that we have completed construction of Landmark Los Angeles, our 376-unit Brentwood residential tower.
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Douglas Emmett (DEI) and Healthpeak Properties (PEAK)
Companies in the Financial sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Douglas Emmett (DEI – Research Report) and Healthpeak Properties (PEAK – Research Report). Douglas Emmett (DEI) In a report released today, John Kim from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Douglas Emmett, with a price target of $37.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $31.21. According to TipRanks.
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE: DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), has released its Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Results and Operating Information package by posting it to the investor relations section of its website at www.douglasemmett.com/investors. As previously announced, Jordan Kaplan, CEO, Peter Seymour, CFO, Kevin Crummy, CIO, and Stuart McElhinney, Vice President Investor Relations, will host a live conference call to discuss Douglas Emmett
Douglas Emmett press release (DEI): Q4 FFO of $0.48 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $238.9M (+10.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.43M.Same property Cash NOI increased by 19.1% to $152.6…
DEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|