Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEI POWR Grades
- DEI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 59.06% of US stocks.
- DEI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- DEI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
DEI Stock Summary
- DEI's current price/earnings ratio is 168.08, which is higher than 95.38% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Douglas Emmett Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DEI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Douglas Emmett Inc are SRC, SBLK, IRT, BRX, and CPT.
- DEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Douglas Emmett Inc's official web site, go to www.douglasemmett.com.
DEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DEI's price/earnings ratio is 319.27% higher, now standing at 167.5.
- DEI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, DEI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEI.
DEI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.86%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 48.39%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -3.97%.
The table below shows DEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.64||52-week high||$36.95|
|Prev. close||$32.36||52-week low||$22.88|
|Day high||$32.17||Avg. volume||1,323,984|
|50-day MA||$34.55||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$31.56||Market Cap||5.55B|
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Company Bio
Douglas Emmett owns and operates office and multifamily properties located in the coastal submarkets of Los Angeles and Honolulu. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
DEI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DEI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Douglas Emmett Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DEI, they are:
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.61% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Douglas Emmett Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 72.68% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEI Latest Social Stream
View Full DEI Social Stream
Latest DEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Douglas Emmett Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEI as an investment opportunity.
Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI): Q2 FFO of $0.47 beats by $0.03. Revenue of $225M beats by $6.59M. Press Release...
Douglas Emmett Announces Dates for Its 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Results and Live Conference Call
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE:DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it plans to release its 2021 second quarter earnings results after market close on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. A live conference call is scheduled for the following day, Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Jordan Kaplan, President and Chief Executive Officer, will
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) focused on owning office buildings have been under a lot of pressure since the pandemic started. While the sector has started to recover in 2021 as companies announce their return-to-work plans, there's still a lot of uncertainty weighing on the office REITs. Douglas Emmett (NYSE: DEI) isn't immune to these headwinds, as its stock has lost more than 18% of its value since the start of last year.
Regal Cinemas signed a lease Friday with mall landlord Douglas Emmett Inc. to take over the vacant theaters in the Galleria and reopen them soon.
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE: DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on each share of its common stock of $0.28, or $1.12 on an annualized basis, to be paid on July 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 30, 2021. About Douglas Emmett, Inc. Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), and
DEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|