Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI): Price and Financial Metrics
DEI Stock Summary
- DEI's current price/earnings ratio is 113.93, which is higher than 91.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Douglas Emmett Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Douglas Emmett Inc is higher than it is for about 92.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Douglas Emmett Inc are EGP, REG, EPR, HR, and RPAI.
- DEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Douglas Emmett Inc's official web site, go to www.douglasemmett.com.
DEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.74||52-week high||$41.43|
|Prev. close||$33.33||52-week low||$22.88|
|Day high||$33.18||Avg. volume||1,650,035|
|50-day MA||$29.23||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$28.83||Market Cap||5.74B|
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Company Bio
Douglas Emmett owns and operates office and multifamily properties located in the coastal submarkets of Los Angeles and Honolulu. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
DEI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DEI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Douglas Emmett Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DEI, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Douglas Emmett Inc over the past 5.01 years is 0.39%; that's better than 74.08% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.73% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Douglas Emmett Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEI Latest Social Stream
View Full DEI Social Stream
Latest DEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Douglas Emmett Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEI as an investment opportunity.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today pending changes to its Realty Majors Portfolio Index (RMP), Global Realty Majors Portfolio Index (GRM), and International Realty Majors Portfolio Index (IRP), effective as of the close of business on February 19, 2021.
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call Feb 10, 2021, 02:00 PM ET Company Participants Stuart McElhinney - VP, IR Jordan Kaplan - President & CEO Kevin Crummy - CIO Peter Seymour - CFO Conference Call Participants Josh Baron - Scotiabank Alexander Goldfarb - Piper Sandler Frank Lee...
Douglas Emmett (DEI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 9.52% and -1.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE: DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), has released its Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Results and Operating Information package by posting it to the investor relations section of its website at www.douglasemmett.com/investors.
Douglas Emmett Announces Dates for Its 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results and Live Conference Call - Stocks News Feed
SANTA MONICA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE:DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it plans to release its 2020 fourth quarter earnings results after market close on Tuesday, February 9, 2021. A live conference call is scheduled for the following day, Wednesday, February 10, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 2:00… Read More »Douglas Emmett Announces Dates for Its 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results and Live Conference Call
DEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DEIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Douglas Emmett Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!