Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEI POWR Grades
- DEI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.86% of US stocks.
- DEI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DEI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DEI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 210.05, DOUGLAS EMMETT INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.35% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of DOUGLAS EMMETT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DOUGLAS EMMETT INC is higher than it is for about 94.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOUGLAS EMMETT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SRC, ADC, STOR, EGP, and AHH.
- DEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOUGLAS EMMETT INC's official web site, go to www.douglasemmett.com.
DEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DEI's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.42% higher, now standing at 31.9.
- Over the past 198 months, DEI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEI.
DEI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.87%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 125.27%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 125.59%.
The table below shows DEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DEI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.14% of graded US stocks.
- DEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 226th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BXP, BDN, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DEI.
The table below shows DEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.45||52-week high||$34.70|
|Prev. close||$15.47||52-week low||$14.72|
|Day high||$16.50||Avg. volume||1,610,928|
|50-day MA||$15.93||Dividend yield||4.62%|
|200-day MA||$20.97||Market Cap||2.89B|
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Company Bio
Douglas Emmett owns and operates office and multifamily properties located in the coastal submarkets of Los Angeles and Honolulu. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEI Latest Social Stream
View Full DEI Social Stream
Latest DEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOUGLAS EMMETT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEI as an investment opportunity.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., January 24, 2023--Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE: DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today the tax treatment of its 2022 common stock dividends as described below. Shareholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of Douglas Emmett dividends.
Douglas Emmett Announces Dates for Its 2022 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results and Live Conference Call
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE:DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it plans to release its 2022 fourth quarter earnings results after market close on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. A live conference call is scheduled for the following day, Wednesday, February 8, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Jordan Kaplan, President and Chief Executive Officer, will host the call along with Peter Seymour, Chief Financial O
In this article, we discuss 10 biggest dividend cuts and suspensions in 2022. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investment and its benefits, and go directly to read 5 Biggest Dividend Cuts and Suspensions of 2022. Dividend companies are stealing the limelight this year as investors turn to these income-generating stocks to fight […]
Douglas Emmett Inc. (NYSE:DEI) shares, rose in value on Friday, 12/09/22, with the stock price up by 3.44% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $15.93. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $15.40, falling within a range of $15.29 … Thinking About Buying Douglas Emmett Inc. Stock? Here’s What You Need To Know. Read More »
Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI) declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, -32.1% decrease from prior dividend of $0.28.Forward yield 4.94%Payable Jan. 18; for shareholders of record Dec.
DEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|