Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DEI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- DEI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.84% of US stocks).
DEI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 161.13, Douglas Emmett Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Douglas Emmett Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DEI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.59% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Douglas Emmett Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OHI, PNW, BRX, CDR, and SRC.
- DEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Douglas Emmett Inc's official web site, go to www.douglasemmett.com.
DEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.69||52-week high||$34.95|
|Prev. close||$32.23||52-week low||$22.88|
|Day high||$32.84||Avg. volume||1,520,628|
|50-day MA||$32.71||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$29.49||Market Cap||5.74B|
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Company Bio
Douglas Emmett owns and operates office and multifamily properties located in the coastal submarkets of Los Angeles and Honolulu. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
DEI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Douglas Emmett Inc. To summarize, we found that Douglas Emmett Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Douglas Emmett Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.01 years, Douglas Emmett Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.39%; that's better than 73.38% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.01% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Douglas Emmett Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEI Latest Social Stream
View Full DEI Social Stream
Latest DEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Douglas Emmett Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEI as an investment opportunity.
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2020 02:00 p.m. ET Company Representatives Jordan Kaplan - President, Chief Executive Officer Kevin Crummy - Chief Investment Officer Peter Seymour - Chief Financial Officer Stuart McElhinney - Vice President of Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Steve Sakwa -...
Joining us today on the call are Jordan Kaplan, our president and CEO; and Kevin Crummy, our CIO; and Peter Seymour, our CFO. This call is being webcast live from our website and will be available for replay during the next 90 days.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. The flip side of that is that...
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE: DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that President and CEO Jordan L. Kaplan will be participating in a roundtable discussion at the 2021 Citi Virtual Global Property CEO Conference on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 3:30 pm Eastern Time. A live webcast of the discussion will be available at:
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
DEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|