Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEI POWR Grades
- DEI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DEI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- DEI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DEI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 118.89, Douglas Emmett Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Douglas Emmett Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Douglas Emmett Inc is higher than it is for about 92.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Douglas Emmett Inc are OHI, SRC, AER, HR, and AMH.
- DEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Douglas Emmett Inc's official web site, go to www.douglasemmett.com.
DEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DEI's price/sales ratio is 294.12% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- Over the past 181 months, DEI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.6.
- Over the past 181 months, DEI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEI.
DEI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 111.77%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 557.45%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 51.6%.
The table below shows DEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DEI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.6% of graded US stocks.
- DEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 228th of 454 Trading stocks.
- ACC, BXP, and CME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DEI.
The table below shows DEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.11||52-week high||$36.95|
|Prev. close||$33.38||52-week low||$22.88|
|Day high||$34.13||Avg. volume||1,237,548|
|50-day MA||$32.62||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$32.53||Market Cap||5.99B|
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Company Bio
Douglas Emmett owns and operates office and multifamily properties located in the coastal submarkets of Los Angeles and Honolulu. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEI Latest Social Stream
View Full DEI Social Stream
Latest DEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Douglas Emmett Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEI as an investment opportunity.
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE:DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it plans to release its 2021 third quarter earnings results after market close on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. A live conference call is scheduled for the following day, Wednesday, November 3, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Jordan Kaplan, President and Chief Executive Officer, will host the call along with Peter Seymour, Chief Financial Of
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE: DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that President and CEO Jordan L. Kaplan and other members of the companys senior management will participate in a roundtable discussion at the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Conference on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time. A live webcast of the discussion will be available at: https://bofa.veracast.com/webcasts/bofa/globalrealestate2021/i
Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on dei; it is now pointing down. The post Douglas Emmett Inc (DEI): Price Now Near $31.83; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Douglas Emmett, Inc. ( NYSE:DEI ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the President...
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Parsons The Trade: Parso
DEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|