Douglas Emmett, Inc. (DEI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for DEI has a compound average growth rate of -199.88%, which is higher than merely 4.34% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DEI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NDAQ, COST, EQC, BIG and AMSWA.
DEI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of DEI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 17.09%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Douglas Emmett Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Douglas Emmett Inc produces a dividend yield 4.82% -- which falls in the top 25.97%.
- DEI's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 72.18% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, DEI's equity discount rate is less than 68.51% of those stocks.
DEI Dividend Chart
DEI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|