Dell Technologies Inc (DELL): Price and Financial Metrics
DELL Stock Summary
- Dell Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $77,342,100,020 is ahead of 96.89% of US-listed equities.
- Dell Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.29% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 364.09 for Dell Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dell Technologies Inc are PRTY, APEN, LNG, MAR, and CWH.
- DELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dell Technologies Inc's official web site, go to index.htm.
DELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.49||52-week high||$103.80|
|Prev. close||$101.41||52-week low||$38.50|
|Day high||$102.01||Avg. volume||2,813,004|
|50-day MA||$87.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.42||Market Cap||76.64B|
Dell Technologies Inc (DELL) Company Bio
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people in the U.S. and around the world.
DELL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dell Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dell Technologies Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1023.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DELL, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 62% of its capital from equity, and 38% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 5.43% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Dell Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DELL Latest Social Stream
View Full DELL Social Stream
Latest DELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dell Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DELL as an investment opportunity.
Dell Technologies tops the list
Apple has debuted its newest iMacs with the company's custom M1 chip.
Photo by Sundry Photography/iStock Editorial via Getty Images We recommend investors to buy shares of VMware (VMW) now, ahead of Dell (DELL) spinning off the company in 4Q of this year. We expect the shares of VMware to rally ahead of the spin-off, as VMware will begin to be included...
Photo by Jerod Harris/Getty Images Entertainment via Getty Images Dell Technologies (NYSE: DELL) saw its share price increase after-hours April 14, pushing its market capitalization towards $80 billion, on the back of the announcement that the company would try to spin off VMware. That performance is on the back of...
Magenta Buyer LLC (McAfee Enterprise) -- Moody's assigns B3 CFR to McAfee Enterprise; outlook positive
Rating Action: Moody's assigns B3 CFR to McAfee Enterprise; outlook positiveGlobal Credit Research - 19 Apr 2021New York, April 19, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") assigned a B3 corporate family rating ("CFR") and B3-PD probability of default rating ("PDR") to first time issuer Magenta Buyer LLC ("McAfee Enterprise"). Moody's also assigned a B2 rating to the proposed first lien credit facilities and a Caa2 rating to the proposed second lien credit facility.
DELL Price Returns