Dell Technologies Inc (DELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DELL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DELL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.96% of US stocks.
- DELL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DELL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DELL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DELL is -28.67 -- better than just 0.62% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -33.9 for DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC; that's greater than it is for only 0.84% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DELL comes in at 37.96% -- higher than that of 96.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WEBR, HRB, RAIL, CAR, and LTRPA.
- Visit DELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.htm.
DELL Valuation Summary
- DELL's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 89.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DELL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DELL.
DELL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 209.43%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.92%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.39%.
The table below shows DELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DELL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.77% of graded US stocks.
- DELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.823 -- ranking 31st of 83 Computers stocks.
- DBD, IMMR, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DELL.
The table below shows DELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.24||52-week high||$61.54|
|Prev. close||$42.42||52-week low||$32.90|
|Day high||$42.78||Avg. volume||3,030,917|
|50-day MA||$41.32||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$42.40||Market Cap||30.25B|
Dell Technologies Inc (DELL) Company Bio
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people in the U.S. and around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
DELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DELL Latest Social Stream
View Full DELL Social Stream
Latest DELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DELL as an investment opportunity.
Apple's (AAPL) first-quarter fiscal 2023 results are expected to reflect slowing Services business and continued market share wins for Mac despite weak PC shipment.
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can...
Dell Technologies Inc (NYSE: DELL) acquired Cloudify to beef up its cloud services business, specifically its offerings in DevOps. The Israeli startup has built a platform for cloud orchestration and infrastructure automation, TechCrunch reports. The purchase consideration ranged between $70 million - $100 million. Also Read: Dell’s Higher Notebook Mix, Focus On ASP, Storage Business Steadiness, Higher Contribution From Software & Services Likely To Bode Well: Analyst Cloudify’s tools serve clou
A lot of value and dividend stocks have already rallied significantly.
In this article, we take a look at 12 biggest cloud providers by market share in the world. If you want to see more biggest cloud providers by market share in the world, go directly to 5 Biggest Cloud Providers by Market Share in the World. Cloud computing is a growing sector. In cloud computing, […]
DELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|