Dell Technologies Inc (DELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.25||52-week high||$51.75|
|Prev. close||$48.51||52-week low||$32.90|
|Day high||$49.10||Avg. volume||3,996,477|
|50-day MA||$43.14||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$40.88||Market Cap||34.55B|
DELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DELL POWR Grades
- DELL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.82% of US stocks.
- DELL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DELL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
DELL Stock Summary
- DELL has a market capitalization of $33,569,614,801 -- more than approximately 93.31% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DELL is -32.77 -- better than just 0.76% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -29.54 for DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC are HPQ, ATEC, OGN, BHC, and AZYO.
- DELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to index.htm.
DELL Valuation Summary
- DELL's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 88.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DELL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 49.9 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DELL.
DELL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.92%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 245.9%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.43%.
The table below shows DELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DELL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.77% of graded US stocks.
- DELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.823 -- ranking 31st of 83 Computers stocks.
- DBD, IMMR, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DELL.
The table below shows DELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dell Technologies Inc (DELL) Company Bio
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people in the U.S. and around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
DELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DELL Latest Social Stream
View Full DELL Social Stream
Latest DELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DELL as an investment opportunity.
Dell APEX Portfolio Advancements Help Customers Strengthen Multicloud Strategies and Simplify IT Operations
DELL TECHNOLOGIES WORLD --
Top 20 Most Popular Consumer Electronics Brands
In this article, we will take a look at the top 20 most popular consumer electronics brands. If you want to see more brands in this selection, go to the Top 5 Most Popular Consumer Electronics Brands. According to Zion Industry Research, the size of the consumer electronics industry is set to increase from $1.10 […]
Dell Technologies to Hold Conference Call June 1 to Discuss First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Financial Results
Dell Technologies (NYSE: DELL) will conduct a conference call Thursday, June 1, 2023, at 3:30 p.m. CDT to discuss its fiscal 2024 first quarter financial results. The conference will be available to the public as a live, audio-only webcast on Dell Technologies' website at investors.delltechnologies.com; an archived version will be available at the same location.
Why Warren Buffett is probably still buying the stock of a tech legend
Buffett stays keen on tech titan HP.
When Will PC Sales Recover? And Which Stocks Are Most Counting On A Rebound?
PC sales collapsed last year following an unprecedented sales surge during the Covid pandemic. But when will they recover?
DELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DELLWant to see what other sources are saying about Dell Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dell Technologies Inc (DELL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dell Technologies Inc (DELL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dell Technologies Inc (DELL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...