Dell Technologies Inc (DELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DELL POWR Grades
- DELL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DELL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- DELL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.23% of US stocks).
DELL Stock Summary
- DELL has a market capitalization of $86,442,822,740 -- more than approximately 96.98% of US stocks.
- Dell Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.68% of US listed stocks.
- DELL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DELL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBM, MMM, BDX, ZTS, and UBER.
- DELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dell Technologies Inc's official web site, go to index.htm.
DELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DELL's price/earnings ratio is 52.56% lower, now standing at 18.5.
- DELL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 61 months.
- DELL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 79.1 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DELL.
DELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DELL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.78% of graded US stocks.
- DELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.823 -- ranking 31st of 83 Computers stocks.
- DBD, IMMR, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DELL.
The table below shows DELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.29||52-week high||$115.00|
|Prev. close||$114.54||52-week low||$58.88|
|Day high||$115.00||Avg. volume||2,425,243|
|50-day MA||$102.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.58||Market Cap||85.91B|
Dell Technologies Inc (DELL) Company Bio
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people in the U.S. and around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
DELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DELL Latest Social Stream
View Full DELL Social Stream
Latest DELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dell Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DELL as an investment opportunity.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Apple The Trade: Apple Inc. (N
The Dell Technologies 2021 Global Data Protection Index also says that 74% of businesses are seeing increased exposure to data loss with more employees working from home
The Latest research study released by HTF MI Global Server Motherboards Market with 100+ pages of analysis on business Strategy taken up by key and emerging industry players and delivers know how of the current market development, landscape, technologies, drivers, 
Are Dell Technologies and Cisco Systems Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
On this episode of TechBytes, a new podcast series by StartupNation and Dell Technologies, Dell expert Allen Clingerman The post TechBytes: Right Sizing Your Startup IT Platforms (Episode 3) appeared first on StartupNation .
DELL Price Returns