Denbury Inc. (DEN): Price and Financial Metrics
DEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.66||52-week high||$100.65|
|Prev. close||$88.89||52-week low||$75.33|
|Day high||$89.99||Avg. volume||1,011,780|
|50-day MA||$93.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.99||Market Cap||4.56B|
DEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DEN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 71 days.
- DEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.45% of US stocks).
DEN Stock Summary
- DEN's went public 3.11 years ago, making it older than just 12.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 425.3%, DENBURY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.25% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DEN is more volatile than just 7.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMR, SOI, CMAX, NE, and AE.
- To check out DENBURY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000945764.
DEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DEN's price/sales ratio is 82.35% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- DEN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEN.
Denbury Inc. (DEN) Company Bio
Denbury Resources Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas company in the United States. It holds interests in various oil and natural gas properties located in Mississippi, Texas, and Louisiana in the Gulf Coast region; and in Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming in the Rocky Mountain region. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 230.2 million barrels of oil equivalent of estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves. Denbury Resources Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
DEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEN Latest Social Stream
View Full DEN Social Stream
Latest DEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENBURY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEN as an investment opportunity.
PLANO, Texas, October 31, 2023--Denbury Stockholders Approve Merger with ExxonMobil
HighPeak Energy, Inc. (HPK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) earned an impressive $9.1 billion in the third quarter. That was up from $7.9 billion in the second quarter as the company feasted on higher oil prices. Meanwhile, cash flow was even higher at $16 billion, a whopping $6.
Denbury (DEN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Here is how Denbury (DEN) and Warrior Met Coal (HCC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
DEN Price Returns