Denbury Inc. (DEN): Price and Financial Metrics
DEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.39||52-week high||$104.05|
|Prev. close||$93.53||52-week low||$56.59|
|Day high||$93.99||Avg. volume||599,815|
|50-day MA||$90.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.19||Market Cap||4.54B|
DEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.51% of US stocks).
DEN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DENBURY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DENBURY INC is reporting a growth rate of 458.27%; that's higher than 96.58% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DENBURY INC's share price is greater than that of merely 6.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMR, LBRT, GNK, PTEN, and MIGI.
- To check out DENBURY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000945764.
DEN Valuation Summary
- DEN's price/earnings ratio is 8; this is 15.94% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- DEN's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEN.
DEN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DEN, see our DEN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$86.46||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
Denbury Inc. (DEN) Company Bio
Denbury Resources Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas company in the United States. It holds interests in various oil and natural gas properties located in Mississippi, Texas, and Louisiana in the Gulf Coast region; and in Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming in the Rocky Mountain region. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 230.2 million barrels of oil equivalent of estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves. Denbury Resources Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
DEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEN Latest Social Stream
View Full DEN Social Stream
Latest DEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENBURY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEN as an investment opportunity.
ExxonMobil Is in No Hurry to Spend Its $32.7 Billion Cash War Chest
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) is swimming in cash these days. While the company is open to making a deal, -- and there have been plenty of rumors in recent months -- it was clear from management's comments on the first-quarter earnings call that Exxon plans to be patient. There has been a lot of speculation that ExxonMobil has set its sights on making a meaningful acquisition.
Denbury, Inc. (DEN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Denbury, Inc. (DEN)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 04, 2023, 12:00 ET
Brad Whitmarsh - Executive Director, Investor Relation
Christian Kendall - President, CEO & Director
David Sheppard - EVP & COO
Matthew Dahan - SVP, Business Development & Technology
Nikulas Wood - SVP, CCUS
Conference Call Participants
Scott Gruber - Citigroup
Nathaniel Pendleton - Stifel, Nicolaus & Company
Timothy Rezvan - KeyBanc Capital Markets
George Burwell - Jefferies
Charles Meade - Johnson Rice & Company
Brian Velie - Capital One Securities
Good day, ladies and gen...
Insufficient Growth At Denbury Inc. (NYSE:DEN) Hampers Share Price
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 7.4x Denbury Inc. ( NYSE:DEN ) may be sending bullish signals at the...
Denbury (DEN) Misses Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Denbury (DEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.86% and 2.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Denbury Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial and Operational Results
PLANO, Texas, May 03, 2023--Denbury Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial and Operational Results
DEN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...