Denbury Inc. (DEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- DEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DEN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
DEN Stock Summary
- DEN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than only 5.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.57%, DENBURY INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.08% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DENBURY INC is reporting a growth rate of 525.7%; that's higher than 96.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGLD, CGC, GRWG, PTEN, and IBEX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DEN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000945764.
DEN Valuation Summary
- DEN's price/earnings ratio is 10.4; this is 6.12% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 24 months, DEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEN.
DEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.59||52-week high||$93.95|
|Prev. close||$89.69||52-week low||$56.59|
|Day high||$90.59||Avg. volume||617,234|
|50-day MA||$82.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.02||Market Cap||4.50B|
Denbury Inc. (DEN) Company Bio
Denbury Resources Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas company in the United States. It holds interests in various oil and natural gas properties located in Mississippi, Texas, and Louisiana in the Gulf Coast region; and in Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming in the Rocky Mountain region. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 230.2 million barrels of oil equivalent of estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves. Denbury Resources Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEN Latest Social Stream
View Full DEN Social Stream
Latest DEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENBURY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEN as an investment opportunity.
Denbury Inc. ( NYSE:DEN ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 13% over the month. But looking back over the...
In this article, we will be taking a look at some of the top stocks in the portfolio of billionaire Chris Rokos. To skip our analysis of Chris Rokos’s profile, investment strategy, and 13F holdings, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Stocks to Buy Now According to Billionaire Chris Rokos. Christopher Rokos, […]
iShares U.S. Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (IEO) topped the list of the best-performing U.S. equity ETFs in August, gaining about 15%. The rally was driven by a rise in oil price.
PLANO, Texas, August 29, 2022--Denbury to Participate in the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
DEN Price Returns