Dermira, Inc. (DERM): Price and Financial Metrics
DERM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.95||52-week high||$3.19|
|Prev. close||$2.97||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$3.10||Avg. volume||98,074|
|50-day MA||$2.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.84||Market Cap||54.50M|
DERM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DERM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DERM is 12,293.4 -- better than 100% of US stocks.
- DERM's went public 1.85 years ago, making it older than just 2.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.59%, JOURNEY MEDICAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.16% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JOURNEY MEDICAL CORP are WK, NCLH, RRGB, AEHL, and AON.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DERM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001867066.
DERM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DERM's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- DERM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.7 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DERM.
Dermira, Inc. (DERM) Company Bio
Dermira is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on bringing innovative and differentiated products to dermatologists and their patients. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
DERM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DERM Latest Social Stream
View Full DERM Social Stream
Latest DERM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOURNEY MEDICAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DERM as an investment opportunity.
Journey Medical Corporation ( NASDAQ:DERM ) insiders who bought shares over the past year were rewarded handsomely last...
On September 6, 2023, Claude Maraoui, President & CEO of Journey Medical Corp (NASDAQ:DERM), made a significant insider purchase of 26,044 shares of the company's stock.
Journey Medical (DERM) enters into a second licensing agreement with Maruho to develop and commercialize Qbrexza to treat hyperhidrosis in certain Asian countries. The stock surges 18.4%.
Journey Medical Corporation Enters into an Exclusive License Agreement with Maruho Co., Ltd. for Qbrexza® in South Korea and Other Asian Nations
Journey to receive an upfront payment of $19 millionSCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Journey Medical Corporation (Nasdaq: DERM) (“Journey Medical” or “the Company”), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company that primarily focuses on the selling and marketing of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) approved prescription pharmaceutical products for the treatment of dermatological conditions, today announced it has entered into an exclusive license agreement (the “Agreeme
Total net revenue was $17.4 million in the second quarter of 2023, a 40% increase from $12.4 million in the first quarter of 2023 Positive topline results from two Phase 3 clinical trials evaluating DFD-29 demonstrated achievement of co-primary and all secondary endpoints versus placebo and Oracea® (doxycycline) with no significant safety issues Fortress is advancing several late-stage clinical assets with two NDA submissions anticipated in the second half of 2023 for DFD-29 and CUTX-101 Cosibel
DERM Price Returns