Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
DFIN Stock Summary
- DFIN's went public 3.29 years ago, making it older than just 10.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 13.3% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DFIN's revenue has grown -10.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 15.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLCE, HAFC, MDCA, GBL, and DLPH.
- DFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.dfsco.com.
DFIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.65||52-week high||$17.09|
|Prev. close||$10.81||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$10.93||Avg. volume||207,853|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.16||Market Cap||365.30M|
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN) Company Bio
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. provides financial communications and data services for the investment and capital markets worldwide. It offers communication tools and services to allow its clients to comply with ongoing regulatory filings, primarily with the SEC; and communications services to create, manage, and deliver registration statements, prospectuses, proxies, and other communications to the SEC and its current and potential shareholders and investors. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.