Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DFIN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- DFIN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DFIN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
DFIN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.74%, DONNELLEY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.74% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DFIN's revenue has grown -7.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 15.61% of US companies in our set.
- DONNELLEY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DONNELLEY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC are MLI, HUBG, VLNS, HLIO, and DOOR.
- Visit DFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dfinsolutions.com.
DFIN Valuation Summary
- DFIN's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 7.69% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- DFIN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DFIN.
DFIN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.97%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 74.89%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -8.6%.
The table below shows DFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DFIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DFIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.84% of graded US stocks.
- DFIN's asset turnover comes in at 1.052 -- ranking 125th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NRC, MELI, and WDAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DFIN.
The table below shows DFIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.30||52-week high||$48.32|
|Prev. close||$36.88||52-week low||$24.60|
|Day high||$37.06||Avg. volume||246,499|
|50-day MA||$37.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.39||Market Cap||1.08B|
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN) Company Bio
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. provides financial communications and data services for the investment and capital markets worldwide. It offers communication tools and services to allow its clients to comply with ongoing regulatory filings, primarily with the SEC; and communications services to create, manage, and deliver registration statements, prospectuses, proxies, and other communications to the SEC and its current and potential shareholders and investors. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
DFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full DFIN Social Stream
Latest DFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DONNELLEY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DFIN as an investment opportunity.
Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN), a leading global risk and compliance solutions company, announced today that company management participate in the D.A. Davidson FinTech & Payments Spotlight Conference in New York on December 8, 2022.
Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN), a leading risk and compliance company, announced today that it is offering the DFIN ESG Fact Sheet to help companies streamline and simplify Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) data management and reporting. This enterprise reporting software solution helps companies reduce reporting costs while demonstrating to stakeholders a commitment to ESG policies. Based on Sustainability Accounting Standard Board (SASB) guidelines, it enables companies to
Donnelley Financial (DFIN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -28.70% and 12.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DFIN) (the "Company" or "DFIN") today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022.
We Ran A Stock Scan For Earnings Growth And Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE:DFIN) Passed With Ease
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
DFIN Price Returns
Continue Researching DFINHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch