Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DFIN POWR Grades
- DFIN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.89% of US stocks.
- DFIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DFIN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
DFIN Stock Summary
- Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.03% of US listed stocks.
- DFIN's current price/earnings ratio is 204.78, which is higher than 96.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's share price is greater than that of 83.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCX, SHOO, AMSWA, CMCO, and BGSF.
- DFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.dfinsolutions.com.
DFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, DFIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 215.96% higher, now standing at 29.7.
- DFIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $25.2 over the prior 57 months.
- Over the past 57 months, DFIN's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DFIN.
DFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.32||52-week high||$35.20|
|Prev. close||$30.80||52-week low||$7.44|
|Day high||$30.62||Avg. volume||249,140|
|50-day MA||$29.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.27||Market Cap||981.19M|
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN) Company Bio
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. provides financial communications and data services for the investment and capital markets worldwide. It offers communication tools and services to allow its clients to comply with ongoing regulatory filings, primarily with the SEC; and communications services to create, manage, and deliver registration statements, prospectuses, proxies, and other communications to the SEC and its current and potential shareholders and investors. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
DFIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DFIN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.9 -- which is good for besting merely 14.14% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- DFIN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 60.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 26 -- greater than 88.33% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full DFIN Social Stream
Latest DFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DFIN as an investment opportunity.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN).
Donnelley Financial (DFIN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
DFIN Amends and Extends its Credit Agreement; Amended Agreement Includes $500 Million in Committed Financing
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DFIN), (the "Company") today announced that it amended and restated its Credit Agreement dated as of September 30, 2016 to, among other things, provide for a $200 million delayed-draw term loan A facility (the "Delayed-Draw Term Loan A Facility") and extend the maturity of the $300 million revolving facility to May 27, 2026.
Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN), a leading risk and compliance company, today announced it will market FERC Pro, a comprehensive energy compliance and data analytics platform, to serve energy companies reporting to the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). These companies can now employ an integrated and cost-effective approach to meet new FERC reporting requirements quickly, accurately, and informed by data. DFIN will market FERC Pro alongside its new ActiveDisclosure solution, which is transforming SEC and financial reporting with seamless integration, collaboration tools, and built-in dashboards, alongside insightful analytics.
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 26th
DFIN Price Returns
Continue Researching DFINHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch