Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DFIN POWR Grades
- DFIN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.83% of US stocks.
- DFIN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DFIN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
DFIN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.19, Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.59%, Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.27% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of 4,133.96%; that's higher than 99.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc are FNKO, SMED, NVEE, III, and HLI.
- DFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.dfinsolutions.com.
DFIN Valuation Summary
- DFIN's price/earnings ratio is 21.2; this is 92.73% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 59 months, DFIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.2.
- Over the past 59 months, DFIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DFIN.
DFIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DFIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.84% of graded US stocks.
- DFIN's asset turnover comes in at 1.052 -- ranking 125th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NRC, MELI, and WDAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DFIN.
The table below shows DFIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.20||52-week high||$52.33|
|Prev. close||$30.03||52-week low||$24.60|
|Day high||$30.31||Avg. volume||284,132|
|50-day MA||$29.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.25||Market Cap||928.27M|
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN) Company Bio
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. provides financial communications and data services for the investment and capital markets worldwide. It offers communication tools and services to allow its clients to comply with ongoing regulatory filings, primarily with the SEC; and communications services to create, manage, and deliver registration statements, prospectuses, proxies, and other communications to the SEC and its current and potential shareholders and investors. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
DFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full DFIN Social Stream
Latest DFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DFIN as an investment opportunity.
Tech stocks have been butchered in 2022, but tech companies with an enterprise, rather than consumer focus, offer significant opportunity.
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) fourth-quarter 2021 results benefit from growth in Software solutions and higher capital market transactional and compliance volume.
Donnelley Financial Solutions press release (NYSE:DFIN): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.07 in-line. Revenue of $232.8M (+10.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.77M....
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc (DFIN) CEO Dan Leib On Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (DFIN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Mike Zhao - Head, IR Dan Leib - President & CEO Dave Gardella - CFO Craig Clay - President, Global Capital Markets Conference Call Participants Charles Strauzer - CJS Securities Peter Heckmann...
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DFIN), (the "Company" or "DFIN") today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021.
DFIN Price Returns
Continue Researching DFINHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc (DFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch