Digi International Inc. (DGII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGII POWR Grades
- DGII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGII is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 197 days.
- DGII ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
DGII Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 67.24, Digi International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.33% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.08%, Digi International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.77% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Digi International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 126.59%; that's higher than 88.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Digi International Inc are GNSS, RWLK, GEOS, KERN, and OFIX.
- Visit DGII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digi.com.
DGII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.87||52-week high||$25.60|
|Prev. close||$17.87||52-week low||$9.63|
|Day high||$18.18||Avg. volume||252,181|
|50-day MA||$19.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.50||Market Cap||530.90M|
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Company Bio
Digi International Inc. provides Internet of Things networking hardware products and solutions that enable the connection, monitoring, and control of local or remote physical assets by electronic means. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
DGII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Digi International Inc. To summarize, we found that Digi International Inc ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Digi International Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.52 years comes in at 0.67%; that's greater than 84.94% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Digi International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Digi International Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 60.77% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DGII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGII Latest Social Stream
View Full DGII Social Stream
Latest DGII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digi International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGII as an investment opportunity.
Digi International announces the winners of its Green Tech Customer Innovation Awards.
Digi International to Release Second Fiscal Quarter 2021 Earnings Results and Host Conference Call on May 5th, 2021
Digi International® Inc. (NASDAQ: DGII), a leading global provider of mission-critical Internet of Things (IoT) products, services and solutions, will release its financial results for the second fiscal quarter 2021 on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, after market close, at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET. Ron Konezny, CEO, and Jamie Loch, CFO, will host a conference call later the same day, at 5:00 p.m. ET, to discuss the results and provide a business update.
Company transformations are interesting opportunities for investors, but not without some risks. I’ve seen plenty of companies announce new initiatives, products/services, and corporate priorities that were little more than attempts to prolong and extend a failed management’s tenure at the helm. But I’ve also seen company transformations that were, well,...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Shares of Digi International were up about 4.8% in Tuesday’s pre-market session, after the provider of IoT [internet of things] connectivity products, services and solutions announced the acquisition of Haxiot for an undisclosed amount. Notably, Haxiot provides low power, wide area, wireless technology and has an extensive LoRaWAN product portfolio. Digi International (DGII) said that the acquisition would enhance its embedded systems portfolio and help It to expand its market reach with Haxiot’s LoRaWAN offerings. Digi added that Haxiot’s offerings along with Digi’s products will broaden the portfolio, thus benefiting customers. Haxiot would additionally bring industrial IoT capabilities and other value-added services.
DGII Price Returns
Continue Researching DGIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Digi International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch