Digi International Inc. (DGII): Price and Financial Metrics
DGII Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Digi International Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- DGII's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Digi International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 115.96%; that's higher than 90.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Digi International Inc are ENVA, PRGS, SUPN, SGH, and MRCY.
- Visit DGII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digi.com.
DGII Stock Price Chart More Charts
DGII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.20||52-week high||$18.99|
|Prev. close||$17.10||52-week low||$9.28|
|Day high||$17.33||Avg. volume||146,193|
|50-day MA||$15.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.36||Market Cap||487.00M|
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Company Bio
Digi International Inc. provides Internet of Things networking hardware products and solutions that enable the connection, monitoring, and control of local or remote physical assets by electronic means. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.