Digi International Inc. (DGII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGII POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DGII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.9% of US stocks.
- DGII's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DGII ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
DGII Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 220.24, Digi International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 355.01%, Digi International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.48% of about US stocks.
- Digi International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -45.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Digi International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMSWA, AVID, TACT, AMOT, and MASS.
- DGII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Digi International Inc's official web site, go to www.digi.com.
DGII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DGII's price/earnings ratio is 88.46% higher, now standing at 73.5.
- Over the past 243 months, DGII's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- DGII's price/earnings ratio has moved up 98.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGII.
DGII Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 118.97%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 43.51%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.65%.
The table below shows DGII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.5% of graded US stocks.
- DGII's asset turnover comes in at 0.532 -- ranking 56th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALOT, LDOS, and CTLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGII.
The table below shows DGII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DGII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.86||52-week high||$25.63|
|Prev. close||$21.87||52-week low||$18.54|
|Day high||$22.66||Avg. volume||144,622|
|50-day MA||$20.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.63||Market Cap||764.97M|
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Company Bio
Digi International Inc. provides Internet of Things networking hardware products and solutions that enable the connection, monitoring, and control of local or remote physical assets by electronic means. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DGII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGII Latest Social Stream
View Full DGII Social Stream
Latest DGII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digi International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGII as an investment opportunity.
Digi International Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Digi International Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Digi International Inc.Global Credit Research - 22 Feb 2022New York, February 22, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Digi International Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announc...
Are Digi International Inc.'s (NASDAQ:DGII) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
With its stock down 16% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Digi International (NASDAQ:DGII). It seems...
Complete, Rapid Roll-out Solutions for Traffic Management from AT&T and Digi Now Available via NASPO
HOPKINS, Minn., February 08, 2022--Complete, rapid roll-out solutions for traffic management from AT&T and Digi now available via NASPO.
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 2, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants James Loch - SVP & CFO Ronald Konezny - President & CEO Conference Call Participants Harsh Kumar - Piper Sandler Disclaimer*: This transcript is designed to be used alongside the freely available audio...
Digi International (DGII) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.13% and 0.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DGII Price Returns
Continue Researching DGIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Digi International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch