Digi International Inc. (DGII): Price and Financial Metrics
DGII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.58||52-week high||$43.68|
|Prev. close||$28.45||52-week low||$28.44|
|Day high||$28.83||Avg. volume||280,859|
|50-day MA||$34.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.84||Market Cap||1.03B|
DGII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGII POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DGII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGII is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DGII ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
DGII Stock Summary
- DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.21% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 37.51, DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 117.88%; that's higher than 89.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be QMCO, PII, IRBT, NURO, and ADTX.
- Visit DGII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digi.com.
DGII Valuation Summary
- DGII's price/earnings ratio is 37.9; this is 44.93% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DGII's price/earnings ratio has gone up 41.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGII.
DGII Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.95%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.47%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -52.64%.
The table below shows DGII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.5% of graded US stocks.
- DGII's asset turnover comes in at 0.532 -- ranking 56th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALOT, LDOS, and CTLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGII.
The table below shows DGII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Company Bio
Digi International Inc. provides Internet of Things networking hardware products and solutions that enable the connection, monitoring, and control of local or remote physical assets by electronic means. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
DGII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGII Latest Social Stream
View Full DGII Social Stream
Latest DGII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGII as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 12 undervalued technology stocks according to Wall Street analysts. If you want to skip our introduction to the technology sector, the stock market, and the latest details about the U.S. economy, then head on over to Top 5 Undervalued Tech Stocks According to Wall […]
Digi International Inc. (NASDAQ:DGII) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 5, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Q3 2023 Digi International Inc. Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please […]
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Micro Cap Strategy” second-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Micro Cap Composite declined -1.53% net of fees in the second quarter, compared to the Russell Microcap Growth Index’s 6.35% return. Despite eight of the eleven sectors adding value to relative […]
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten oversold growth stocks to buy. If you want to skip our introduction to the stock market and growth investing, then head on over to 5 Oversold Growth Stocks To Buy. Growth is one of the most popular words these days. Whether it’s growth in […]
Digi International (DGII) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.38% and 3.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DGII Price Returns
Continue Researching DGIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Digi International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch