Digi International Inc. (DGII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGII POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DGII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGII is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- DGII ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
DGII Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 203.44, Digi International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.59% of US stocks.
- DGII's went public 31.58 years ago, making it older than 84.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 71.99, Digi International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Digi International Inc are AMSWA, AVID, TACT, IRBT, and IBIO.
- Visit DGII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digi.com.
DGII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DGII's price/earnings ratio is 88.46% higher, now standing at 73.5.
- Over the past 243 months, DGII's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- DGII's price/earnings ratio has moved up 98.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGII.
DGII Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 47.81%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 718.72%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 579.21%.
The table below shows DGII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.35% of graded US stocks.
- DGII's asset turnover comes in at 0.532 -- ranking 56th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALOT, OTEX, and INVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGII.
The table below shows DGII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DGII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.30||52-week high||$25.60|
|Prev. close||$21.55||52-week low||$14.50|
|Day high||$21.75||Avg. volume||190,471|
|50-day MA||$21.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.12||Market Cap||726.56M|
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Company Bio
Digi International Inc. provides Internet of Things networking hardware products and solutions that enable the connection, monitoring, and control of local or remote physical assets by electronic means. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DGII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGII Latest Social Stream
View Full DGII Social Stream
Latest DGII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digi International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGII as an investment opportunity.
Digi International to Release Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Fiscal Year-End 2021 Earnings Results and Host Conference Call on November 10th, 2021
HOPKINS, Minn., October 12, 2021--Digi International® Inc. (NASDAQ: DGII), a leading global provider of mission-critical Internet of Things (IoT) products, services and solutions, will release its financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter and fiscal year-end 2021 on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021, after market close, at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET. Ron Konezny, CEO, and Jamie Loch, CFO, will host a conference call later the same day, at 5:00 p.m. ET, to discuss the results and provide a bus
HOPKINS, Minn., October 12, 2021--Digi International unveils the TX64 5G Rail router for intelligent transportation systems.
Digi International Launches My.Digi.Com Customer and Partner Portals that Cut to the Chase and Straight to the Resources
HOPKINS, Minn., September 22, 2021--Digi International launches my.digi.com, its new twin portals for customer and partner resources.
EDISON, N.J., September 21, 2021--87% of network managers, network architects and network engineers say their organizations have increased investment in NetOps over the past two years.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
DGII Price Returns
Continue Researching DGIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Digi International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch