Digi International Inc. (DGII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGII POWR Grades
- DGII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGII is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DGII's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.08% of US stocks).
DGII Stock Summary
- DGII's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 188.99 -- higher than 84.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DGII's current price/earnings ratio is 78.55, which is higher than 88.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.26%, Digi International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.85% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Digi International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVEE, FNKO, EGAN, NVMI, and ALRM.
- Visit DGII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digi.com.
DGII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DGII's price/sales ratio is 58.49% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, DGII's price/earnings ratio has gone up 123.9.
- DGII's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGII.
DGII Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.03%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 717.29%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.88%.
The table below shows DGII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.68||52-week high||$25.60|
|Prev. close||$20.77||52-week low||$11.73|
|Day high||$21.10||Avg. volume||214,998|
|50-day MA||$19.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.08||Market Cap||703.74M|
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Company Bio
Digi International Inc. provides Internet of Things networking hardware products and solutions that enable the connection, monitoring, and control of local or remote physical assets by electronic means. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
DGII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Digi International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Digi International Inc ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 797.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Digi International Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.77 years comes in at 0.65%; that's greater than 84.76% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Digi International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Digi International Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 54.59% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DGII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGII Latest Social Stream
View Full DGII Social Stream
Latest DGII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digi International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGII as an investment opportunity.
Digi International (DGII) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Digital Oilfield Market to Benefit Profoundly; Growing Adoption of Smart Solutions in the Oilfield Industry to Propel Market, states Fortune Business Insights
Key companies covered in digital oilfield market are Schlumberger (Texas, US), Halliburton (Texas, US), Weatherford (Texas, US), Siemens (Munich, Germany), Osprey Informatics (Calgary, Canada), IBM (Armonk, New York.), Digi International (Minnesota, US), Microsoft (Washington, US), Baker Hughes (Texas, US), Kongsberg Digital (Asker, Norway), Rockwell Automation (Wisconsin, US), Accenture (Dublin, Ireland), Honeywell Process Solutions (North Carolina, US), ABB (Zürich, Switzerland), Emerson (Missouri, US), National Oilwell Varco (Texas, US) and others Key companies covered in digital oilfield market are Schlumberger (Texas, US), Halliburton (Texas, US), Weatherford (Texas, US), Siemens (Munich, Germany), Osprey Informatics (Calgary, Canada), IBM (Armonk, New York.), Digi International (M...
Global Computer On Module(Com) Sales Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Kontron, Congatec, MSC Technologies (Avnet), Advantech, ADLink, Portwell, Eurotech, SECO srl, Technexion, Phytec, Axiomtek, Aaeon, Toradex, EMAC, Avalue Technology, CompuLab, Variscite, Digi International, Olimex Ltd, Shiratech (Aviv Technologies), Critical Link, LLC, iWave Syste
The report on Global Computer On Module(Com) Sales Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a 
Zigbee Modules (802.15.4) Global Market Size and Demand by: Atmel, Digi International, Silicon Laboratories, Microchip, Murata
Zigbee Modules (802.15.4) Market Report fulfills the Current as well as Future aspects and trends. The market study on Global Zigbee Modules (802.15.4) Market 2021- 2027 Research Report studies Deep analysis of the Zigbee Modules (802.15.4) Market primarily based upon factors on which the companies compete in the market, key trends, and segmentation analysis. Global Zigbee 
Serial Device Server Market Growth, Segmentation Analysis by Application and Regions to 2026 | Moxa, Digi International, Advantech, Siemens Industrial Communication
The global Serial Device Server market highlights industry and market information, technologies, and dominant player skills on industry trends and developments. After deep research and analysis by the experts, they also revealed the data on the strong contenders that contribute to the growth and expansion of the market and challenge each other in terms 
DGII Price Returns
Continue Researching DGIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Digi International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch