Digi International Inc. (DGII): Price and Financial Metrics
DGII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.78||52-week high||$42.95|
|Prev. close||$23.95||52-week low||$21.25|
|Day high||$24.12||Avg. volume||277,021|
|50-day MA||$24.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.97||Market Cap||822.49M|
DGII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGII POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DGII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.15% of US stocks.
- DGII's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DGII ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
DGII Stock Summary
- DGII's went public 33.72 years ago, making it older than 84.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than 81.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.42%, DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 21.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC are SCL, TACT, STRM, ITGR, and AVNW.
- Visit DGII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digi.com.
DGII Valuation Summary
- DGII's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 23.08% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DGII's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGII.
DGII Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.95%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.47%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -52.64%.
The table below shows DGII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.5% of graded US stocks.
- DGII's asset turnover comes in at 0.532 -- ranking 56th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALOT, LDOS, and CTLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGII.
The table below shows DGII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Company Bio
Digi International Inc. provides Internet of Things networking hardware products and solutions that enable the connection, monitoring, and control of local or remote physical assets by electronic means. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
DGII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGII Latest Social Stream
View Full DGII Social Stream
Latest DGII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGII as an investment opportunity.
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Small Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Small Cap Composite returned -6.72% net-of-fees in the third quarter, compared to the Russell 2000 Growth Index’s -7.32% return. The strategy’s outperformance was driven by positive stock selection effects, while sector […]
Digi International Inc. (NASDAQ:DGII) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Digi International Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.52, expectations were $0.48. Operator: Good day. And welcome to the Digi International Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, […]
While Digi International Inc. ( NASDAQ:DGII ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
Q4 2023 Digi International Inc Earnings Call
Despite Global Challenges, DGII Achieves Significant Growth in Key Financial Metrics
DGII Price Returns
Continue Researching DGIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Digi International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch