Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGLY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DGLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 35.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGLY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- DGLY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.55% of US stocks).
DGLY Stock Summary
- DGLY's current price/earnings ratio is 3.52, which is higher than just 2.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.26%, Digital Ally Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.94% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DGLY comes in at -112.27% -- higher than that of only 2.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Digital Ally Inc are CURI, AMSF, PRPO, RGR, and CJJD.
- DGLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Digital Ally Inc's official web site, go to www.digitalallyinc.com.
DGLY Valuation Summary
- DGLY's price/sales ratio is 6.2; this is 87.88% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DGLY's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 173 months.
- DGLY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGLY.
DGLY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20484.75%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 62.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.72%.
The table below shows DGLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGLY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.75% of graded US stocks.
- DGLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 178th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEDG, LEDS, and SUNW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGLY.
The table below shows DGLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DGLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.14||52-week high||$3.98|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||4,208,749|
|50-day MA||$1.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.78||Market Cap||58.73M|
Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY) Company Bio
Digital Ally, Inc. produces and sells digital video imaging and storage products for use in law enforcement, security, and commercial applications in the United States and internationally. Its digital audio/video recording, storage, and other products include an in-car digital audio/video recorder that is contained in a rear view mirror for law enforcement vehicles and commercial fleets; and hands-free automatic activated body-worn cameras and in-car video systems, as well as provides its law enforcement customers with audio/video surveillance from multiple vantage points. The company also provides VuLink, an in-car device that enables an in-car and body worn digital audio/video camera system to automatically and simultaneously start recording; and Digital Ally, a suite of data management Web-based tools to assist fleet managers in the organization, archival, and management of videos and telematics information. In addition, its digital audio/video recording, storage, and other products comprise a miniature body-worn digital video system; VuVault.net, a law enforcement cloud storage solution, including cloud-based fleet management and driver monitoring/training applications; and FleetVU Manager, a Web-based software for commercial fleet tracking and monitoring. The company sells its products through direct sales and third-party distributors. Digital Ally, Inc. is headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DGLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGLY Latest Social Stream
View Full DGLY Social Stream
Latest DGLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digital Ally Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGLY as an investment opportunity.
Digital Ally Receives Multiple Orders for Newly Announced FirstVu II Body-Worn Camera and QuickVu Docking Station
FirstVu II next generation body camera and QuickVu docking station instantly gains traction with contracts from various law enforcement agencies Lenexa, KS, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), which develops, manufactures, and markets advanced video recording products and other critical safety products for law enforcement, emergency management, fleet safety, and security for venues and events, today announces it has received multiple orders for it
Digital Ally adds to its family of innovative video evidence recording technology with theFirstVu II body camera and QuickVu docking stations Lenexa, KS, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), which develops, manufactures, and markets advanced video recording products and other critical safety products for law enforcement, emergency management, fleet safety, and security for venues and events, today announced its next gen body-worn camera, FirstVu II
A company known for the body cameras it sells to police departments is diversifying into ticketing and health care. How could this be a growth driver for the company? Ticketing Segment: Digital Ally (NASDAQ: DGLY ) announced the purchase of TicketSmarter Wednesday for $14.1 million. The acquisition brings a new business segment of tickets to the company. TicketSmarter has estimated revenue of $25 million for fiscal 2022 and could have operation and marketing synergies under the Digital Ally umbrella. We believe the TicketSmarter acquisition will be accretive to earnings immediately and what shareholders will benefit from its long-term value based on the attractive price we paid as compared to multiples commanded by similar public companies, Digital Ally CEO Stan Ross said. TicketSmarter...
Acquisition of TicketSmarter, LLC, and GoodyTickets, LLC, anticipated to generate $25 million in 2022 revenues, and provide operational and marketing synergies across the organization Lenexa, KS, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), which develops, manufactures, and markets advanced video recording products and other critical safety products for law enforcement, emergency management, fleet safety, and security for venues and events, announces the
Law enforcement agencies continue to take advantage of Digital Allys subscription payment program for body cameras
DGLY Price Returns