Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGLY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DGLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGLY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 91 days.
- DGLY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
DGLY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -67.2%, DIGITAL ALLY INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.43% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DGLY's revenue has grown 220.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.13% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DGLY comes in at 36.45% -- higher than that of 95.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIGITAL ALLY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ENZ, AQB, CYAN, SWBI, and TRT.
- DGLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIGITAL ALLY INC's official web site, go to www.digitalallyinc.com.
DGLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DGLY's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- DGLY's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGLY.
DGLY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -105.01%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.6%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 156.56%.
The table below shows DGLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGLY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.83% of graded US stocks.
- DGLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 179th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEDG, LEDS, and SUNW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGLY.
The table below shows DGLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DGLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.33||52-week high||$1.22|
|Prev. close||$0.33||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.33||Avg. volume||376,433|
|50-day MA||$0.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.78||Market Cap||17.56M|
Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY) Company Bio
Digital Ally, Inc. produces and sells digital video imaging and storage products for use in law enforcement, security, and commercial applications in the United States and internationally. Its digital audio/video recording, storage, and other products include an in-car digital audio/video recorder that is contained in a rear view mirror for law enforcement vehicles and commercial fleets; and hands-free automatic activated body-worn cameras and in-car video systems, as well as provides its law enforcement customers with audio/video surveillance from multiple vantage points. The company also provides VuLink, an in-car device that enables an in-car and body worn digital audio/video camera system to automatically and simultaneously start recording; and Digital Ally, a suite of data management Web-based tools to assist fleet managers in the organization, archival, and management of videos and telematics information. In addition, its digital audio/video recording, storage, and other products comprise a miniature body-worn digital video system; VuVault.net, a law enforcement cloud storage solution, including cloud-based fleet management and driver monitoring/training applications; and FleetVU Manager, a Web-based software for commercial fleet tracking and monitoring. The company sells its products through direct sales and third-party distributors. Digital Ally, Inc. is headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DGLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGLY Latest Social Stream
View Full DGLY Social Stream
Latest DGLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITAL ALLY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGLY as an investment opportunity.
Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:DGLY) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 16, 2022 11:15 AM ET Company Participants Stanton Ross - Chief Executive Officer Tom Heckman - Chief…
Digital Ally press release (DGLY): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.08.Revenue of $8.48M (+82.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.52M.Shares +4.37% PM.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Social House Entertainment Inc. announced an agreement today that makes TicketSmarter the official ticket partner of its events including the Tacos & Tequila Festivals in Kansas City and Fort Worth, Texas. “Social House Entertainment has quickly established itself as one of the premier event organizers in the region,” TicketSmarter CEO Jeff Goodman said. “We are excited to partner with them as they grow to help connect fans to their favorite
Third Quarter 2022 Revenues Improve 83% Compared to 2021 LENEXA, Kansas, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGLY) (the “Company”), today announced its operating results for the third quarter of 2022. An investor conference call is scheduled for 11:15 a.m. EST on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 (see details below). Highlights for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 ●Total revenues increased in the third quarter 2022 to $8,484,153 from $4,639,822 in the third quarter
While Digital Ally Inc. has overperformed by 5.97%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, DGLY fell by -70.20%, with highs and lows ranging from $1.60 to $0.34, whereas the simple moving average fell by -56.36% in the last 200 days. On June 29, 2020, […]
DGLY Price Returns