Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGLY POWR Grades
- DGLY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGLY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DGLY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.38% of US stocks).
DGLY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.52, Digital Ally Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, DGLY has reported earnings growth of -547.36%, putting it ahead of merely 3.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DGLY comes in at -109.9% -- higher than that of only 3.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Digital Ally Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XGN, WISH, SSTK, VCYT, and BCPC.
- DGLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Digital Ally Inc's official web site, go to www.digitalallyinc.com.
DGLY Valuation Summary
- DGLY's price/sales ratio is 6.2; this is 87.88% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DGLY's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 173 months.
- DGLY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGLY.
DGLY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -94.41%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.99%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -94.41%.
The table below shows DGLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGLY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.83% of graded US stocks.
- DGLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 179th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEDG, LEDS, and SUNW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGLY.
The table below shows DGLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DGLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$2.24|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$0.90||Avg. volume||417,307|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.14||Market Cap||43.34M|
Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY) Company Bio
Digital Ally, Inc. produces and sells digital video imaging and storage products for use in law enforcement, security, and commercial applications in the United States and internationally. Its digital audio/video recording, storage, and other products include an in-car digital audio/video recorder that is contained in a rear view mirror for law enforcement vehicles and commercial fleets; and hands-free automatic activated body-worn cameras and in-car video systems, as well as provides its law enforcement customers with audio/video surveillance from multiple vantage points. The company also provides VuLink, an in-car device that enables an in-car and body worn digital audio/video camera system to automatically and simultaneously start recording; and Digital Ally, a suite of data management Web-based tools to assist fleet managers in the organization, archival, and management of videos and telematics information. In addition, its digital audio/video recording, storage, and other products comprise a miniature body-worn digital video system; VuVault.net, a law enforcement cloud storage solution, including cloud-based fleet management and driver monitoring/training applications; and FleetVU Manager, a Web-based software for commercial fleet tracking and monitoring. The company sells its products through direct sales and third-party distributors. Digital Ally, Inc. is headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DGLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGLY Latest Social Stream
View Full DGLY Social Stream
Latest DGLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digital Ally Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGLY as an investment opportunity.
Company strengthens management team to capitalize on acquisitions and opportunities presented in its sports channels Lenexa, KS, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), announced today that Bryan Pettigrew has been named Vice President of Sports & Entertainment and will work on business development for the company. Pettigrew will be based at the DGLY headquarters in Lenexa (Kansas City), KS and will work with newly acquired businesses, future business
Presentation is scheduled for 11:00AM EST on February 23rd Lenexa, KS, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), today announced that it will present a company overview at the Aegis Capital Corp. Virtual Conference on February 23rd at 11:00AM Eastern. The conference will span three days, starting on February 23rd until February 25th from 8:30AM until 5:00PM EST. “We are happy to present at this year’s Aegis Virtual Conference,” said Stan Ross, CEO of Di
Acquisition expected to generate approximately $3.5 million in annual revenues and a combined Unit anticipated annual revenue run-rate of approximately $7.5 million Lenexa, KS, Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), today announced that its new healthcare subsidiary, Nobility Healthcare, LLC, has acquired a third billing company with an annual revenue run rate of approximately $3.5 million. This closely-held company was founded several years ago and
Digital Ally <
The Company also gives update on stock buy-back program for the fiscal year 2022 Lenexa, KS, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), today announced that its total, unaudited revenues for 2021 are projected to exceed $11.0 million for the fourth quarter and $20.0 million for the fiscal year, surpassing previously issued guidance of $9.0 million and approximately $18.0 million in revenue for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021, respectively. “We ar
DGLY Price Returns