Definitive Healthcare Corp. (DH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.72% of US stocks.
- DH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.02% of US stocks).
DH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, DEFINITIVE HEALTHCARE CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.96% of US stocks.
- DH's went public 1.22 years ago, making it older than just 2.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, DH has reported earnings growth of -304.92%, putting it ahead of only 5.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DEFINITIVE HEALTHCARE CORP are NTRB, FUBO, GDRX, IRTC, and VCYT.
- To check out DEFINITIVE HEALTHCARE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001861795.
DH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DH's EV/EBIT ratio is 709.79% lower, now standing at -118.3.
- Over the past 15 months, DH's price/sales ratio has gone down 44.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DH.
DH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.25||52-week high||$33.39|
|Prev. close||$12.45||52-week low||$9.53|
|Day high||$12.33||Avg. volume||616,544|
|50-day MA||$13.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.88||Market Cap||1.29B|
Definitive Healthcare Corp. (DH) Company Bio
Definitive Healthcare Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare commercial intelligence. It offers information on healthcare providers and their activities to help its customers optimize everything from product development to go-to-market planning and sales and marketing execution. The company's platform currently offers 13 intelligence modules. It serves life sciences companies, healthcare information technology companies, healthcare providers, and other diversified companies. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DH Latest Social Stream
View Full DH Social Stream
Latest DH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DEFINITIVE HEALTHCARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DH as an investment opportunity.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Definitive Healthcare (Nasdaq: DH), an industry leader in healthcare commercial intelligence, today announced it has been named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe. Definitive Healthcare has now been recognized by The Boston Globe for a sixth consecutive year. “We’re honored to be recognized by The Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work for the sixth consecutive year,” said Robert Musslewhite, Chief Executive Office
Definitive Healthcare (NASDAQ: DH) and Elevance Health (NYSE: ELV) may not be household names, but these two healthcare stocks in the Russell 1000 Index are prime examples of breakout growth stocks that investors should be considering. Elevance Health is a large-sized insurer founded in 1946 and its stock is actually up about 4% in 2022. Definitive Healthcare just went public last year through an initial public offering, but many of its clients are big players in healthcare, such as AbbVie, Siemens Healthineers, and AstraZeneca.
Investors need to pay close attention to Definitive Healthcare (DH) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Jason Krantz Is The Founder & Executive Chairman of Definitive Healthcare Corp. (NASDAQ:DH) And They Just Picked Up 336% More Shares
Those following along with Definitive Healthcare Corp. ( NASDAQ:DH ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase...
Definitive Healthcare ( NASDAQ:DH ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$57.4m (up 33% from 3Q...
DH Price Returns