Definitive Healthcare Corp. (DH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.75% of US stocks.
- DH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.69% of US stocks).
DH Stock Summary
- DEFINITIVE HEALTHCARE CORP's stock had its IPO on September 15, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.67% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DEFINITIVE HEALTHCARE CORP is higher than 91.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, DH has reported earnings growth of -266.98%, putting it ahead of merely 6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMBL, GDRX, ENFN, NTRB, and UPLD.
- To check out DEFINITIVE HEALTHCARE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001861795.
DH Valuation Summary
- DH's price/earnings ratio is -305.5; this is 1389.03% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 18 months, DH's price/sales ratio has gone down 45.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DH.
DH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.21||52-week high||$30.11|
|Prev. close||$9.72||52-week low||$9.42|
|Day high||$10.31||Avg. volume||832,824|
|50-day MA||$11.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.97||Market Cap||1.10B|
Definitive Healthcare Corp. (DH) Company Bio
Definitive Healthcare Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare commercial intelligence. It offers information on healthcare providers and their activities to help its customers optimize everything from product development to go-to-market planning and sales and marketing execution. The company's platform currently offers 13 intelligence modules. It serves life sciences companies, healthcare information technology companies, healthcare providers, and other diversified companies. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DH Latest Social Stream
View Full DH Social Stream
Latest DH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DEFINITIVE HEALTHCARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DH as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights CoStar, Definitive Healthcare, Montauk Renewables and Westrock Coffee
CoStar, Definitive Healthcare, Montauk Renewables and Westrock Coffee have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Definitive Healthcare to Present at the Raymond James 2023 Institutional Investors Conference
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Definitive Healthcare Corp. (“Definitive Healthcare”) (Nasdaq: DH), an industry leader in healthcare commercial intelligence, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Rick Booth, will present at the Raymond James 2023 Institutional Investors Conference. The Definitive Healthcare presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Events page of th
Macro Headwinds Dragged Definitive Healthcare Corp. (DH) in Q4
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Discovery Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund’s performance was flat compared to the Russell 2000 Growth Index in the fourth quarter. The fund (institutional shares) returned 0.22% compared to the benchmark return of 4.13%. The fund […]
Definitive Healthcare Corp. (NASDAQ:DH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Definitive Healthcare Corp. (NASDAQ:DH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 23, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, greetings, and welcome to the Definitive Healthcare Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participant lines are in a listen only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference […]
Shareholders in Definitive Healthcare (NASDAQ:DH) are in the red if they invested a year ago
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
DH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...