Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHC POWR Grades
- DHC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DHC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST is higher than it is for about just 0.07% of US stocks.
- DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 205.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST are PINE, GLNG, MEOH, CCSI, and IRS.
- DHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST's official web site, go to www.dhcreit.com.
DHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DHC's price/earnings ratio is 199.75% lower, now standing at -20.1.
- Over the past 243 months, DHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHC.
DHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 140.79%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -86.64%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 544.32%.
The table below shows DHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.55% of graded US stocks.
- DHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 91st of 443 Trading stocks.
- SCHW, HT, and RPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHC.
The table below shows DHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DHC, see our DHC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.63||Average Broker Recommendation||2.14 (Hold)|
DHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$3.28|
|Prev. close||$1.36||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||4,386,823|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$1.25||Market Cap||323.57M|
Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) Company Bio
Diversified Healthcare Trust (formerly Senior Housing Properties Trust) owns senior living communities, medical office buildings and wellness centers throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DHC Social Stream
Latest DHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHC as an investment opportunity.
Diversified Healthcare Trust Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
NEWTON, Mass., March 01, 2023--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Diversified Healthcare Trust Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, March 2nd
NEWTON, Mass., February 16, 2023--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Wednesday, March 1, 2023. On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer Jennifer Francis and Chief Financial Officer Richard Siedel will host a conference call to discuss these results.
Diversified Healthcare Trust Announces Amendment to Credit Agreement
NEWTON, Mass., February 15, 2023--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced that it has amended its credit facility. The key terms of the amendment include:
7 Penny Stock REITs With the Highest Dividend Yields
While offering above-average yields, these seven penny stock REITs come with a high degree of risk.
Diversified Healthcare Trust Announces 2022 Dividend Allocation
NEWTON, Mass., January 18, 2023--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced that the characterization of dividends for 2022 income tax reporting purposes is as follows:
DHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...