Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DHC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.68% of US stocks).
DHC Stock Summary
- DHC's current price/earnings ratio is 0.56, which is higher than merely 0.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.35% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be CPG, CCNC, HTLD, SUNL, and HEXO.
- DHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST's official web site, go to www.dhcreit.com.
DHC Valuation Summary
- DHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.9; this is 85.71% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- DHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHC.
DHC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 544.32%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -137.56%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -86.35%.
The table below shows DHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.55% of graded US stocks.
- DHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 91st of 443 Trading stocks.
- SCHW, HT, and RPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHC.
The table below shows DHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.99||52-week high||$3.45|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.01||Avg. volume||1,892,141|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$1.91||Market Cap||238.48M|
Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) Company Bio
Diversified Healthcare Trust (formerly Senior Housing Properties Trust) owns senior living communities, medical office buildings and wellness centers throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DHC Social Stream
Latest DHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIVERSIFIED HEALTHCARE TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHC as an investment opportunity.
NEWTON, Mass., November 02, 2022--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
NEWTON, Mass., October 13, 2022--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.01 per common share ($0.04 per share per year). This quarterly dividend will be paid to common shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 24, 2022 and distributed on or about November 17, 2022.
Diversified Healthcare Trust Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, November 3rd
NEWTON, Mass., October 05, 2022--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its third quarter 2022 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer Jennifer Francis and Chief Financial Officer Richard Siedel will host a conference call to discuss these results.
These are the best small-cap stocks to buy now.
NEWTON, Mass., August 03, 2022--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
DHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|