Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHC POWR Grades
- DHC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 55.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- DHC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Diversified Healthcare Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.95% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DHC comes in at -119.65% -- higher than that of only 2.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Diversified Healthcare Trust are ILPT, SVC, FRO, NEWT, and DCP.
- Visit DHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dhcreit.com.
DHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.64||52-week high||$7.28|
|Prev. close||$3.58||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$3.66||Avg. volume||1,248,729|
|50-day MA||$4.63||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$4.19||Market Cap||867.30M|
Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) Company Bio
Diversified Healthcare Trust (formerly Senior Housing Properties Trust) owns senior living communities, medical office buildings and wellness centers throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
DHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Diversified Healthcare Trust with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Diversified Healthcare Trust ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DHC, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.31; that's higher than only 14.9% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.56 years, is 0.01% -- higher than merely 24.05% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 22% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.75% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DHC Social Stream
Latest DHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diversified Healthcare Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHC as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Diversified Healthcare Trust ( NASDAQ:DHC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Diversified Healthcare (DHC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -33.33% and -0.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.01 per common share ($0.04 per share per year). This quarterly dividend will be paid to common shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 26, 2021 and distributed on or about May 20, 2021.
Diversified Healthcare Trust -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Diversified Healthcare Trust
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Diversified Healthcare TrustGlobal Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021New York, April 09, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Diversified Healthcare Trust and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 7 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to anno...
DHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|