Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC): Price and Financial Metrics
DHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Diversified Healthcare Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.47% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that DHC's revenue has grown 56.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.01% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Diversified Healthcare Trust are KNOP, SVC, MGP, GOGL, and GLOG.
- DHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diversified Healthcare Trust's official web site, go to www.dhcreit.com.
DHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.80||52-week high||$7.28|
|Prev. close||$4.59||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$4.85||Avg. volume||1,256,856|
|50-day MA||$4.38||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||1.14B|
Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) Company Bio
Diversified Healthcare Trust (formerly Senior Housing Properties Trust) owns senior living communities, medical office buildings and wellness centers throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
DHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Diversified Healthcare Trust. To summarize, we found that Diversified Healthcare Trust ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Diversified Healthcare Trust ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.31; that's higher than just 14.42% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.56 years, is 0.01% -- higher than just 24.89% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 24% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 5.35% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DHC Social Stream
Latest DHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diversified Healthcare Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHC as an investment opportunity.
When we last covered Five Star Senior Living Inc. (FVE) we gave it an upgrade based on valuation and modestly improving fundamentals. Specifically we said, FVE is now trading at 6.4X EBITDA and 0.7X book value if we account for where the books will be post the transaction. Neither appear...
Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
It is a pleasure to report that the Diversified Healthcare Trust ( NASDAQ:DHC ) is up 46% in the last quarter. But that...
Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) prices an underwritten public offering of $500M of 4.375% Senior Notes due 2031, guaranteed by certain of DHC’s subsidiaries. Settlement expected to occur on February 8, 2021.Net proceeds to be deployed for general business purposes, including to redeem the $300M principal amounts outstanding of its 6.75% Senior...
Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $500 million of 4.375% Senior Notes due 2031, guaranteed by certain of DHC’s subsidiaries. The settlement of this offering is expected to occur on February 8, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
DHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!