Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.41% of US stocks.
- DHC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- DHC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
DHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Diversified Healthcare Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Diversified Healthcare Trust is higher than it is for about 95.2% of US stocks.
- Diversified Healthcare Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -101.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGP, HMLP, DLNG, MGP, and LMRK.
- Visit DHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dhcreit.com.
DHC Valuation Summary
- DHC's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 64.71% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- DHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHC.
DHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.9%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.09%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.89%.
The table below shows DHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.55% of graded US stocks.
- DHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 91st of 443 Trading stocks.
- SCHW, HT, and RPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHC.
The table below shows DHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.85||52-week high||$5.58|
|Prev. close||$3.17||52-week low||$2.79|
|Day high||$3.13||Avg. volume||1,214,090|
|50-day MA||$3.53||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$4.01||Market Cap||681.14M|
Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) Company Bio
Diversified Healthcare Trust (formerly Senior Housing Properties Trust) owns senior living communities, medical office buildings and wellness centers throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DHC Social Stream
Latest DHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diversified Healthcare Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHC as an investment opportunity.
NEWTON, Mass., November 03, 2021--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Every investor in Diversified Healthcare Trust ( NASDAQ:DHC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Beating the market is hard, but it can be made easier by using the right set of tools.
NEWTON, Mass., October 14, 2021--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.01 per common share ($0.04 per share per year). This quarterly dividend will be paid to common shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 25, 2021 and distributed on or about November 18, 2021.
Diversified Healthcare Trust Third Quarter 2021 Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, November 4th
NEWTON, Mass., October 06, 2021--Diversified Healthcare Trust (Nasdaq: DHC) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its third quarter 2021 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer Jennifer Francis and Chief Financial Officer Richard Siedel will host a conference call to discuss these results.
DHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|