Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, DHC's growth rate has been -0.21% over the past 5.75 years.
- As for free cash flow, DHC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than merely 11.15% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DHC reports less variability in its cash flow than just 1.33% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DHC's price: NHC, WMT, EGOV, GME and NEM.
DHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DHC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 19.82% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DHC, investors may wish to consider are:
- DHC's annual revenue of 2 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 98.27% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- DHC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 1.18% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Diversified Healthcare Trust, its beta is lower than just 1.63% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
DHC Dividend Chart
DHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DHC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||7.28%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||6.97%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.71%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.08%|
|6||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||5.89%|
|7||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.51%|
|8||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.27%|
|9||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||5.02%|
|10||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.96%|
|11||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||4.92%|
|12||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||4.40%|
|14||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.06%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|18||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.75%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||0.87%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|