Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, DHC's growth rate has been -0.46% over the past 5.76 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DHC reports less variability in its cash flow than 6.64% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DHC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BTU, DUK, FTV, LEG and CSPI.
DHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DHC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 19.72% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Diversified Healthcare Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- DHC's annual revenue of 2 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 98.21% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, DHC is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about just 0.66% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Diversified Healthcare Trust, its beta is lower than just 1.78% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
DHC Dividend Chart
DHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|