Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, DHC's growth rate has been -0.48% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DHC reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 11.41% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DHC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NDAQ, FDP, BSY, IP and NEWT.
DHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DHC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 78.31% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DHC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Diversified Healthcare Trust than it is for 3.76% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, DHC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 0.62% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, DHC's equity discount rate is less than 5.38% of those stocks.
DHC Dividend Chart
DHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DHC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.31%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.40%|
|4||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||7.42%|
|5||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||7.32%|
|6||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||5.87%|
|7||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||5.85%|
|8||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.77%|
|9||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.28%|
|10||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||5.25%|
|11||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.85%|
|12||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||4.51%|
|13||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.51%|
|14||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.45%|
|15||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||2.12%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|