Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. - (DHIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHIL POWR Grades
- DHIL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.12% of US stocks.
- DHIL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- DHIL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
DHIL Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.36 for Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc; that's greater than it is for only 18.8% of US stocks.
- Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHIL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WMS, VVNT, IMAX, SGA, and OSW.
- DHIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc's official web site, go to www.diamond-hill.com.
DHIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, DHIL's price/sales ratio is 216.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DHIL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.7.
- DHIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHIL.
DHIL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -37.26%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.28%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.06%.
The table below shows DHIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHIL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.12% of graded US stocks.
- DHIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 36th of 445 Trading stocks.
- PSEC, IVZ, and CXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHIL.
The table below shows DHIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$189.29||52-week high||$192.61|
|Prev. close||$187.38||52-week low||$135.00|
|Day high||$192.61||Avg. volume||10,735|
|50-day MA||$180.48||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$167.67||Market Cap||604.59M|
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. - (DHIL) Company Bio
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides investment advisory and fund administration services in the United States. The company sponsors, distributes, and offers investment advisory and related services to a range of clients, such as corporations, mutual funds, retirement plans, public pension funds, endowments, foundations, financial institutions, and high net worth individuals. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHIL Latest Social Stream
View Full DHIL Social Stream
Latest DHIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHIL as an investment opportunity.
The board of directors of Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc., (NASDAQ:DHIL) appointed L'Quentus Thomas as director, effective immediately. Thomas is an independent director, and he will serve on Diamond Hill's audit, compensation, and nominating and governance committees.
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DHIL ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DHIL) today reported unaudited financial results for the second quarter of 2021.
The big shareholder groups in Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DHIL ) have power over the company. Insiders...
DHIL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DHILWant to see what other sources are saying about Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch