Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. - (DHIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHIL POWR Grades
- DHIL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.45% of US stocks.
- DHIL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DHIL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 37.99% of US stocks).
DHIL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.41, Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 18.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc are CRTD, WMS, FN, GRIL, and APPH.
- Visit DHIL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diamond-hill.com.
DHIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, DHIL's price/sales ratio is 216.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DHIL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.7.
- DHIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHIL.
DHIL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.06%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 7.41%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 86.77%.
The table below shows DHIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHIL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.07% of graded US stocks.
- DHIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.618 -- ranking 30th of 444 Trading stocks.
- IVZ, SF, and OFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHIL.
The table below shows DHIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.87||52-week high||$234.84|
|Prev. close||$173.64||52-week low||$160.00|
|Day high||$177.50||Avg. volume||8,844|
|50-day MA||$175.60||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$187.24||Market Cap||557.68M|
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. - (DHIL) Company Bio
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides investment advisory and fund administration services in the United States. The company sponsors, distributes, and offers investment advisory and related services to a range of clients, such as corporations, mutual funds, retirement plans, public pension funds, endowments, foundations, financial institutions, and high net worth individuals. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHIL Latest Social Stream
View Full DHIL Social Stream
Latest DHIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHIL as an investment opportunity.
Diamond Hill Investment press release (NASDAQ:DHIL): Q4 GAAP EPS of $5.67. Revenue of $43.06M (+22.9% Y/Y)....
DIAMOND HILL INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. REPORTS 2021 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND DECLARES FIRST QUARTER DIVIDEND
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (Diamond Hill) (NASDAQ:DHIL) today reported results for the fourth quarter of 2021 and the year ended December 31, 2021. The Company derives its consolidated revenue and net income from investment advisory and fund administration services provided by its subsidiary, Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc. (DHCM).
Dundee, IL, based Investment company First American Bank (Current Portfolio) buys Goldman Sachs Group Inc, TJX Inc, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc, Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund (The), Marathon Petroleum Corp, sells Charles Schwab Corp, Coca-Cola Co, Mastercard Inc, CyrusOne Inc, Credit Suisse Asset Mgmt Income Fund Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, First American Bank.
Some of the best dividend stocks happen to be those paying special dividends from time to time.
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DHIL) insiders placed bullish bets worth US$513k in the last 12 months
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
DHIL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DHILWant to see what other sources are saying about Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch