Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. - (DHIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHIL POWR Grades
- DHIL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHIL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- DHIL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 58.81% of US stocks).
DHIL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.31, Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 16.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.45% of US stocks.
- Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GRIL, LOB, CRTD, TGA, and CDLX.
- DHIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc's official web site, go to www.diamond-hill.com.
DHIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, DHIL's price/sales ratio is 216.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DHIL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.7.
- DHIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHIL.
DHIL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 97.24%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 46.65%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 65.5%.
The table below shows DHIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHIL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.07% of graded US stocks.
- DHIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.618 -- ranking 30th of 444 Trading stocks.
- IVZ, SF, and OFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHIL.
The table below shows DHIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$185.35||52-week high||$234.84|
|Prev. close||$184.99||52-week low||$138.68|
|Day high||$186.64||Avg. volume||5,564|
|50-day MA||$200.37||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$182.71||Market Cap||587.93M|
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. - (DHIL) Company Bio
Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides investment advisory and fund administration services in the United States. The company sponsors, distributes, and offers investment advisory and related services to a range of clients, such as corporations, mutual funds, retirement plans, public pension funds, endowments, foundations, financial institutions, and high net worth individuals. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHIL Latest Social Stream
View Full DHIL Social Stream
Latest DHIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHIL as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DHIL ), then you'll have to look...
Strs Ohio cut its stake in shares of Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DHIL) by 6.1% during the 3rd quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The firm owned 4,600 shares of the asset managers stock after selling 300 shares during the period. Strs Ohios holdings in Diamond Hill Investment Group were worth $808,000 at the end of the 
MetLife Investment Management LLC Sells 690 Shares of Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DHIL)
MetLife Investment Management LLC lowered its stake in shares of Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DHIL) by 44.6% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 856 shares of the asset managers stock after selling 690 shares during the quarter. MetLife 
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Diamond Hill Capital, an investment management firm, published its “Diamond Hill Small Cap Fund” third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The portfolio outpaced the Russell 2000® Index in the quarter, delivering nearly a 2% positive return against the index’s negative return and adding to year-to-date outperformance. You can […]
DHIL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DHILWant to see what other sources are saying about Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc (DHIL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch