1stdibs.com, Inc. (DIBS): Price and Financial Metrics
DIBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.64||52-week high||$7.47|
|Prev. close||$3.56||52-week low||$3.44|
|Day high||$3.67||Avg. volume||156,577|
|50-day MA||$4.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.34||Market Cap||141.16M|
DIBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIBS POWR Grades
- DIBS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.28% of US stocks.
- DIBS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DIBS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.47% of US stocks).
DIBS Stock Summary
- 1STDIBSCOM INC's stock had its IPO on June 10, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6.31% of US equities in our set.
- DIBS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 18.61% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 1STDIBSCOM INC comes in at -14.36%, a number that bests merely 15.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANIK, IDN, WKHS, EGRX, and EGHT.
- Visit DIBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1stdibs.com.
DIBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DIBS's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.68% lower, now standing at -4.2.
- Over the past 28 months, DIBS's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIBS.
1stdibs.com, Inc. (DIBS) Company Bio
1stdibs.Com, Inc. operates an online marketplace for vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home decor, jewelry, watches, art, and fashion products worldwide. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
DIBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIBS Latest Social Stream
View Full DIBS Social Stream
Latest DIBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1STDIBSCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIBS as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
On September 14, 2023, Matthew Rubinger, the Chief Commercial Officer of 1stdibs.com Inc (NASDAQ:DIBS), sold 11,436 shares of the company.
On September 12, 2023, Thomas Etergino, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of 1stdibs.com Inc (NASDAQ:DIBS), sold 3,713 shares of the company.
With 33% stake, 1stdibs.Com, Inc. (NASDAQ:DIBS) seems to have captured institutional investors' interest
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in 1stdibs.Com implies that they have significant influence over the...
1stdibs (DIBS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.70% and 3.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DIBS Price Returns