1stdibs.com, Inc. (DIBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIBS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DIBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.59% of US stocks.
- DIBS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DIBS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.71% of US stocks).
DIBS Stock Summary
- DIBS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than only 4.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- 1STDIBSCOM INC's stock had its IPO on June 10, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 4.53% of US equities in our set.
- DIBS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 18.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LVOX, SONX, SHPW, SSYS, and RNLX.
- Visit DIBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1stdibs.com.
DIBS Valuation Summary
- DIBS's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 11.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 17 months, DIBS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 28.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIBS.
DIBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$14.04|
|Prev. close||$6.01||52-week low||$4.77|
|Day high||$6.26||Avg. volume||212,407|
|50-day MA||$6.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.95||Market Cap||241.37M|
1stdibs.com, Inc. (DIBS) Company Bio
1stdibs.Com, Inc. operates an online marketplace for vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home decor, jewelry, watches, art, and fashion products worldwide. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DIBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIBS Latest Social Stream
View Full DIBS Social Stream
Latest DIBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1STDIBSCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIBS as an investment opportunity.
Ralph Lauren Home Peyton dinner plate, £55Burberry acetate sunglasses, £240JW Anderson wool-mix knit vest, £360Loewe viscose Hoop leggings, £1,500More from the Financial TimesThe HTSI holiday gift guide 2022HTSI editor’s letter: Colm Tóibín, cavewomen and a cult novelistAbsolute crackers: stylish accessories for bonfire nightCult Shop: an eclectic design gallery with apartment rooms16 mosaic-inspired buysRui nylon open-knit top, £381, farfetch.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 32.6% in 1stdibs (DIBS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
1stdibs.Com ( NASDAQ:DIBS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$22.7m (down 11% from 3Q 2021...
JMP Securities analyst Nicholas Jones CFA maintained a Hold rating on 1stdibs.com (DIBS - Research Report) today. The company's shares opened today at $6.07.Jones CFA covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Offerpad Solutions, PropertyGuru Group, and Opendoor Technologies. According to TipRanks, Jones CFA has an average return of 8.6% and a 46.38% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for 1stdibs.com with a $8.00 average price target, implying a 31.80% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Bank of America Securities also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $7.
1stdibs (DIBS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.69% and 8.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DIBS Price Returns