Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIN POWR Grades
- DIN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DIN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- DIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
DIN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DIN is -2.16 -- better than just 3.48% of US stocks.
- DIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.53% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DIN comes in at 14.25% -- higher than that of 85.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dine Brands Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IO, SGMS, CSU, AMC, and VGR.
- DIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dine Brands Global Inc's official web site, go to www.dinebrands.com.
DIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.18||52-week high||$100.70|
|Prev. close||$94.74||52-week low||$30.60|
|Day high||$95.94||Avg. volume||371,940|
|50-day MA||$90.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.33||Market Cap||1.56B|
Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN) Company Bio
Dine Brands Global owns, franchises, and operates full-service restaurants in the United States and internationally. The company owns and operates two restaurant concepts, including Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar and International House of Pancakes (IHOP) in the family dining category of the restaurant industry. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Glendale, California.
DIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dine Brands Global Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dine Brands Global Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Dine Brands Global Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Dine Brands Global Inc over the past 5.6 years is -0.03%; that's better than merely 21.05% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 12.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Dine Brands Global Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.62. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIN Latest Social Stream
View Full DIN Social Stream
Latest DIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dine Brands Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIN as an investment opportunity.
Chipotle just dropped the hammer on its rivals by lifting its hourly minimum wage to $15 an hour.
Applebee’s to Host National Hiring Day on Monday, May 17 and Aims to Welcome 10,000 New Team Members to the Neighborhood With Its Franchisees
Applebee’s wants to welcome you to the neighborhood! On Monday, May 17, 2021, Applebee’s will host a National Hiring Day event at franchise and company-operated restaurants nationwide to make it easy for interested candidates to start their career at Applebee’s. During this event, every candidate 18 years or older who receives an interview will receive a voucher for a free appetizer as part of Applebee’s "Apps for Apps" program.*
Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2021 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Ken Diptee – Executive Director of Investor Relations John Peyton – Chief Executive Officer Allison Hall – Interim Chief Financial Officer and Controller Jay Johns – President of IHOP John Cywinski –...
(Bloomberg) -- The higher prices food makers have been warning about for months have hit U.S. grocery carts.Seafood prices are up 18.7% on average in the 13-week period ended April 24, while baked goods like doughnut and rolls cost about 7.5% more than in the same period last year, new data from NielsenIQ show. In fact, 50 of the 52 categories tracked by the data provider are more expensive than a year ago, with only butter and milk holding essentially flat while everything around them skyrockets.Rising commodity costs are partially behind the surging price tags, with the Bloomberg Commodity Spot Index -- which tracks 23 raw materials -- now at its highest level in almost a decade. Surging transport costs and supply chain disruptions are contributing, too, as is a continued bump in cons...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Dine Brands Global, Inc. (NYSE:DIN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
DIN Price Returns