Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIN POWR Grades
- DIN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.48% of US stocks.
- DIN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- DIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
DIN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DIN is -2.87 -- better than just 2.66% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.02 for Dine Brands Global Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DIN has reported earnings growth of 945.12%, putting it ahead of 97.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POST, TGNA, STNE, SLGN, and MTOR.
- Visit DIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dinebrands.com.
DIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DIN's price/sales ratio is 41.94% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- DIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIN.
DIN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 194.06%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -21.97%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -44.35%.
The table below shows DIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DIN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.59% of graded US stocks.
- DIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 50th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- QSR, YUM, and TNL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DIN.
The table below shows DIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.12||52-week high||$100.70|
|Prev. close||$85.45||52-week low||$49.37|
|Day high||$87.62||Avg. volume||292,026|
|50-day MA||$78.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.05||Market Cap||1.48B|
Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN) Company Bio
Dine Brands Global owns, franchises, and operates full-service restaurants in the United States and internationally. The company owns and operates two restaurant concepts, including Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar and International House of Pancakes (IHOP) in the family dining category of the restaurant industry. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIN Latest Social Stream
View Full DIN Social Stream
Latest DIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dine Brands Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIN as an investment opportunity.
GLENDALE, Calif., September 22, 2021--Boo! Halloween is around the corner and the celebrations at Applebee’s start right now. That’s right, guests can head to their local Applebee’s starting today to treat themselves to a Halloween celebration with Applebee’s latest $5 Mucho Cocktails™ -- Spooky Sips.
Small cap stocks are exciting stocks to buy for those investors looking for companies that can offer potentially surprising value.
GLENDALE, Calif., September 13, 2021--Get ready to surf galactic waves of sweetness and refreshment! Applebee’s and PepsiCo are teaming up to bring an exclusive MTN DEW flavor to Applebee’s nationwide with new MTN DEW Dark Berry Bash. This new out-of-this-world flavor is a mix of blue raspberry and blackberry flavors with MTN DEW’s signature citrus blend and is ONLY available at Applebee’s.
IHOP® Announces 2021 Kid Chef and Adds Winning Pancake to Menus Nationwide to Benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Other Causes
GLENDALE, Calif., September 13, 2021--Today, IHOP® named Rayaan, 8, of Orange County, Calif. as the 2021 IHOP Kid Chef Champion. The third-annual Kid Chef contest invited pediatric patients ages 6-16 from any Children’s Miracle Network Hospital to unleash their culinary creativity and concoct a new pancake recipe. Rayaan earned the 2021 chef’s coat with his Caramel Apple a la Mode pancake recipe: two fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with warm, cinnamon-spiced apples, drizzled with caramel sauce
Dine Brands Global (DIN) is the restaurant company better known for its dine-in restaurant brands, IHOP and Applebee's. The COVID-19 pandemic hit DIN stock particularly hard, sending shares down over 82% in a matter of weeks during the 2020 coronavirus crash. Undoubtedly, it was one of the most painful crashes on which to be the receiving end. Yet shares of the beloved restaurant play eventually staged a full recovery, just over a year later. It's remarkable for any stock to recover after such a devastating implosion. The recovery just goes to show the power of truly robust brands.
DIN Price Returns