Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DIN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DIN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.38% of US stocks).
DIN Stock Summary
- Dine Brands Global Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.55% of US listed stocks.
- DIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.29% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DIN has reported earnings growth of -544.61%, putting it ahead of merely 3.76% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dine Brands Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CACC, SLGN, TGNA, POST, and GBX.
- DIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dine Brands Global Inc's official web site, go to www.dinebrands.com.
DIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DIN's price/sales ratio is 41.94% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- DIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIN.
DIN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 148.8%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -41.18%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -21.97%.
The table below shows DIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DIN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.5% of graded US stocks.
- DIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 51st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- YUM, QSR, and TNL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DIN.
The table below shows DIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.96||52-week high||$95.00|
|Prev. close||$67.71||52-week low||$61.29|
|Day high||$68.82||Avg. volume||285,830|
|50-day MA||$71.50||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$76.31||Market Cap||1.14B|
Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN) Company Bio
Dine Brands Global owns, franchises, and operates full-service restaurants in the United States and internationally. The company owns and operates two restaurant concepts, including Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar and International House of Pancakes (IHOP) in the family dining category of the restaurant industry. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIN Latest Social Stream
View Full DIN Social Stream
Latest DIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dine Brands Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIN as an investment opportunity.
Wedbush analyst Nick Setyan reiterated a Buy rating on Dine Brands Global (DIN – Research Report) on February 25 and set a price target of $105.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $84.09. According to TipRanks.com, Setyan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.6% and a 52.9% success rate. Setyan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as The ONE Group Hospitality, Papa John's International, and Brinker International. Currently, the analyst consensus on Dine Brands Global is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $101.80. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $100.
Dine Brands (DIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Dine Brands Global (NYSE:DIN) declares $0.46/share quarterly dividend, 15% increase from prior dividend of $0.40. Forward yield 2.3% Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 21; ex-div March 18. See DIN Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Dine Brands raises dividend 15%, announces $250 million share repurchase program, adds Impossible Cheeseburger to Applebee's menu
Dine Brands Global Inc. announced a 15% dividend hike during Tuesday premarket hours, bringing the quarterly cash dividend to 46 cents per share payable on April 1 to shareholders of record as of March 21. The company has also authorized a new share repurchase program of up to $250 million. Dine Brands has ended its previous program, authorized in Feb. 2019. The previous program still had about $66 million remaining as of Dec. 31, 2021. Separately, Dine Brands announced that the Impossible Chees
GLENDALE, Calif., February 22, 2022--The juiciest deal of the year has arrived at Applebee’s® Neighborhood Grill & Bar. Burger and wing lovers – get ready, because starting today and for a limited time, guests can purchase any Handcrafted Burger and add a plate of five Boneless Wings for only $1! Available for Dine-In, To Go and Delivery, guests can pick from all Handcrafted Burgers to enjoy this tasty offer.*
DIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|