Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.84% of US stocks.
- DIN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- DIN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.38% of US stocks).
DIN Stock Summary
- Dine Brands Global Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.7% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.41 for Dine Brands Global Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dine Brands Global Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,164.9%; that's higher than just 1.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are R, TSE, PINC, LBTYA, and LILA.
- Visit DIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dinebrands.com.
DIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DIN's price/sales ratio is 41.94% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- DIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIN.
DIN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.33%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -205.99%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -41.18%.
The table below shows DIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DIN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.5% of graded US stocks.
- DIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 51st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- YUM, QSR, and TNL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DIN.
The table below shows DIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.21||52-week high||$100.70|
|Prev. close||$64.72||52-week low||$61.38|
|Day high||$66.27||Avg. volume||331,655|
|50-day MA||$75.36||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$83.05||Market Cap||1.14B|
Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN) Company Bio
Dine Brands Global owns, franchises, and operates full-service restaurants in the United States and internationally. The company owns and operates two restaurant concepts, including Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar and International House of Pancakes (IHOP) in the family dining category of the restaurant industry. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIN Latest Social Stream
View Full DIN Social Stream
Latest DIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dine Brands Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIN as an investment opportunity.
Dine Brands International Announces Plans to Open Applebee’s® and IHOP® Restaurants in The United Arab Emirates (UAE)
GLENDALE, Calif., January 27, 2022--Dine Brands International today announces plans to open multiple Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar® and IHOP® restaurants in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), with the first location scheduled to open in Dubai later this year through an agreement with established IHOP Franchisee Mohamed Makawi.
As many restaurant chains toy with new loyalty programs and subscriptions, the International House of Pancakes (IHOP, owned by Dine Brands , is bringing back its $5.99 unlimited pancake deal. "YoU CaN'T EaT aLL tHe PaNcAkEs — someone who doesn't know that All You Can Eat Pancakes are back at IHOP," the L.A.-based chain wrote in a parody of a popular meme on Twitter . The deal, which IHOP launches regularly for limited periods of time, starts out with a plate of five buttermilk pancakes.
The restaurant industry, represented by the Dow Jones U.S. Restaurants & Bars Index, has underperformed the broader market with a total return of 13.2% over the past 12 months, as of Jan. 12, 2022. Here are the top 3 restaurant stocks with best value, fastest growth, and most momentum. Jack in the Box Inc.: Jack in the Box operates and franchises restaurants of the same name.
Dine Brands (DIN) recently reached an agreement with Bahamas Limited for the first IHOP location in Nassau, the Bahamas.
Dine Brands International Continues Global Expansion with First IHOP® Restaurant Franchisee Deal in the Caribbean
GLENDALE, Calif., January 12, 2022--Dine Brands International today announces plans for the first IHOP® location in Nassau, The Bahamas, scheduled to open in late 2022 through an agreement with Bahamas Limited, which also calls for 16 IHOP restaurant openings in the Caribbean over the next few years.
DIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|