Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIN POWR Grades
- DIN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DIN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- DIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
DIN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DIN is -2.16 -- better than only 3.56% of US stocks.
- DIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.61% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DIN comes in at 14.49% -- higher than that of 85.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dine Brands Global Inc are CSU, AMC, IO, FAT, and HOV.
- DIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dine Brands Global Inc's official web site, go to www.dinebrands.com.
DIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.93||52-week high||$100.70|
|Prev. close||$97.17||52-week low||$34.31|
|Day high||$96.93||Avg. volume||367,133|
|50-day MA||$91.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.07||Market Cap||1.66B|
Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN) Company Bio
Dine Brands Global owns, franchises, and operates full-service restaurants in the United States and internationally. The company owns and operates two restaurant concepts, including Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar and International House of Pancakes (IHOP) in the family dining category of the restaurant industry. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Glendale, California.
DIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dine Brands Global Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dine Brands Global Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Dine Brands Global Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Dine Brands Global Inc over the past 5.6 years is -0.03%; that's better than merely 21.05% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 12.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Dine Brands Global Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.62. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIN Latest Social Stream
View Full DIN Social Stream
Latest DIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dine Brands Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIN as an investment opportunity.
All aboard McDonald's stock following its surprising minimum wage hike?
Dine Brands Names Vance Chang as Chief Financial Officer; Allison Hall Appointed Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Dine Brands Global, Inc. (NYSE: DIN), the parent company of Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar® and IHOP® restaurants, today announced that Vance Chang has been named Chief Financial Officer, effective June 14, 2021.
The restaurant industry is finally showing signs of recovery with both sales and hiring picking up. This has been helping companies like Starbucks (SBUX), Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH) and Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN).
IHOP® Celebrates "Milkshake Monday" Nationwide With $50,000 Charitable Donation on Monday, May 10, 2021
IHOP® celebrates "Milkshake Monday" nationwide with $50,000 charitable donation on Monday, May 10, 2021
Dine Brands Global, Inc. (DIN) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2021 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Ken Diptee – Executive Director of Investor Relations John Peyton – Chief Executive Officer Allison Hall – Interim Chief Financial Officer and Controller Jay Johns – President of IHOP John Cywinski –...
DIN Price Returns