HF Sinclair Corp. (DINO): Price and Financial Metrics
DINO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.52||52-week high||$66.19|
|Prev. close||$56.82||52-week low||$37.12|
|Day high||$58.00||Avg. volume||2,336,892|
|50-day MA||$56.07||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$49.94||Market Cap||10.59B|
DINO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DINO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DINO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.97% of US stocks.
- DINO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DINO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
DINO Stock Summary
- DINO's current price/earnings ratio is 4.41, which is higher than just 6.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of HF SINCLAIR CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DINO comes in at 19.04% -- higher than that of 90.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HF SINCLAIR CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SSL, SNDR, PLAY, CPE, and PARR.
- Visit DINO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hollyfrontier.com.
DINO Valuation Summary
- DINO's price/earnings ratio is 4.6; this is 44.58% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DINO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DINO.
DINO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.38%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 97.95%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 165.51%.
The table below shows DINO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HF Sinclair Corp. (DINO) Company Bio
Operates oil refineries, pipelines and exploration services
DINO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DINO Latest Social Stream
View Full DINO Social Stream
Latest DINO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HF SINCLAIR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DINO as an investment opportunity.
Is the integrated petroleum refiner priced right? An in-depth exploration
Understanding the Fair Valuation of HF Sinclair (DINO) and Its Impact on Future Returns
While stock buyback continues to be Murphy USA's (MUSA) preferred tool to distribute cash, the company's policy dictates that it ploughs back around 4% of its capital in paying dividends.
With a significant positive shift occurring in the hydrocarbon industry, these are the energy stocks to buy in August.
DALLAS, August 16, 2023--HF Sinclair Corporation (NYSE: DINO) ("HF Sinclair" or the "Company") today announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $1 billion share repurchase program. This authorization replaces all existing share repurchase authorizations, of which there was approximately $5 million remaining under the Company’s prior $1 billion share repurchase program authorized in September 2022. Share repurchases under the program may be made in the open market or through privately nego
DINO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|