Diodes Incorporated (DIOD): Price and Financial Metrics
DIOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.14||52-week high||$97.45|
|Prev. close||$67.97||52-week low||$60.00|
|Day high||$69.90||Avg. volume||254,502|
|50-day MA||$71.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.26||Market Cap||3.13B|
DIOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIOD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DIOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- DIOD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DIOD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.31% of US stocks).
DIOD Stock Summary
- DIOD's went public 31.74 years ago, making it older than 81.34% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For DIOD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 16.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -82.01%, DIODES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.17% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIODES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCWX, MDRX, XOS, FFIV, and MASS.
- Visit DIOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diodes.com.
DIOD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DIOD's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.96% lower, now standing at 8.1.
- Over the past 243 months, DIOD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIOD.
DIOD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 70.06%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 123.53%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.37%.
The table below shows DIOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DIOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DIOD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.36% of graded US stocks.
- DIOD's asset turnover comes in at 0.837 -- ranking 67th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- HLIT, ADI, and CTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DIOD.
The table below shows DIOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Diodes Incorporated (DIOD) Company Bio
Diodes Incorporated designs, manufactures, and supplies application-specific standard products in the discrete, logic, and analog semiconductor markets primarily in Asia, North America, and Europe. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Plano, Texas.
DIOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIOD Latest Social Stream
View Full DIOD Social Stream
Latest DIOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIODES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIOD as an investment opportunity.
Diodes Incorporated ( NASDAQ:DIOD ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise...
PLANO, Texas, November 17, 2023--Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), today announced that management will participate at the following financial conferences:
Low-Power 1.8V, 2.5Gbps, Two Data Lane ReDriver from Diodes Incorporated Supports MIPI D-PHY 1.2 Protocols
PLANO, Texas, November 14, 2023--Diodes Incorporated (Diodes) (Nasdaq: DIOD) today releases a low-power, high-performance MIPI® D-PHY 1.2 compliant signal ReDriver™. The PI2MEQX2503 regenerates signals transmitted at data rates up to 2.5Gbps from cameras to displays in various applications, including laptops, tablets, mobile phones, Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices, commercial displays, augmented reality headsets, drones, and robots.
In this article, we present 12 tech stocks with low PE ratios. To skip the detailed analysis of the technology sector, go directly to the 5 Tech Stocks with low PE ratios. Technology stocks faced a heavy beat down in 2022 and were one of the worst-performing sectors of the year. Two of the US […]
Market forces rained on the parade of Diodes Incorporated ( NASDAQ:DIOD ) shareholders today, when the analysts...
DIOD Price Returns