Diodes Incorporated (DIOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIOD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DIOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.34% of US stocks.
- DIOD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DIOD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
DIOD Stock Summary
- Diodes Inc's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.13% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 338.95%, Diodes Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.62% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Diodes Inc's share price is greater than that of 31.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIOD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACA, HAE, FSS, HUBG, and CSGS.
- DIOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diodes Inc's official web site, go to www.diodes.com.
DIOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.00||52-week high||$91.02|
|Prev. close||$78.26||52-week low||$45.40|
|Day high||$77.67||Avg. volume||303,032|
|50-day MA||$76.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.84||Market Cap||3.35B|
Diodes Incorporated (DIOD) Company Bio
Diodes Incorporated designs, manufactures, and supplies application-specific standard products in the discrete, logic, and analog semiconductor markets primarily in Asia, North America, and Europe. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Plano, Texas.
DIOD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Diodes Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Diodes Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 5.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DIOD, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.31%; that's greater than 68.91% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Diodes Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.79. This coverage rate is greater than that of 73.45% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 19.33% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DIOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIOD Latest Social Stream
View Full DIOD Social Stream
Latest DIOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diodes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIOD as an investment opportunity.
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD) has expanded its portfolio of devices supporting automotive exterior illumination with the introduction of the AL5873Q three-channel linear LED driver targeted at simplifying rear lamp cluster designs.
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 10th
Compact High Bandwidth 2:1 Mux/DeMux Switch from Diodes Incorporated Enables Routing with Superior Signal Integrity
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD) has added a new device to its range of passive multiplexer/demultiplexer (mux/demux) switches. Supporting data rates of up to 20Gbps, the PI2DBS16212A is a 4-to-2 differential channel switch IC, which offers bidirectional operation and is suited for use in high-performance IT equipment, including desktop PCs, laptops, workstations, and servers.
Diodes (DIOD) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Diodes (DIOD) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
DIOD Price Returns