AMCON Distributing Company (DIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIT POWR Grades
- DIT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DIT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 132 days.
- DIT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.31% of US stocks).
DIT Stock Summary
- Amcon Distributing Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.63% of US listed stocks.
- DIT's current price/earnings ratio is 6.48, which is higher than only 11.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, Amcon Distributing Co has a higher such ratio than merely 0.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amcon Distributing Co are INT, ANDE, KTB, JAN, and KFRC.
- DIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amcon Distributing Co's official web site, go to www.amcon.com.
DIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, DIT's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, DIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.4.
- Over the past 243 months, DIT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIT.
DIT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -75.04%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 58.44%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.96%.
The table below shows DIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.64% of graded US stocks.
- DIT's asset turnover comes in at 9.336 -- ranking 1st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NGL, MSM, and SPRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DIT.
The table below shows DIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.01||52-week high||$270.00|
|Prev. close||$165.00||52-week low||$122.85|
|Day high||$162.71||Avg. volume||1,640|
|50-day MA||$165.95||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$164.45||Market Cap||94.78M|
AMCON Distributing Company (DIT) Company Bio
AMCON Distributing Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale distribution of consumer products in the Central, Rocky Mountain, and Mid-South regions of the United States. It operates in two segments, Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food. The Wholesale Distribution segment distributes consumer products, including cigarettes and tobacco products, candy and other confectionery, beverages, groceries, paper products, health and beauty care products, frozen and refrigerated products, and institutional foodservice products. It serves retailers, such as convenience stores, discount and general merchandise stores, grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores, tobacco shops, and gas stations; and institutional customers, including restaurants and bars, schools, and sports complexes, as well as other wholesalers. This segment also markets private label lines of water, candy products, batteries, and other products. The Retail Health Food segment is involved in the retail of natural, organic, and specialty foods consisting of produce, baked goods, frozen foods, nutritional supplements, personal care items, and general merchandise. As of November 9, 2020, it operated 21 retail health food stores under the Chamberlin's Natural Foods, Akin's Natural Foods, and Earth Origins Market brands. AMCON Distributing Company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
DIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIT Latest Social Stream
View Full DIT Social Stream
Latest DIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amcon Distributing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIT as an investment opportunity.
OMAHA, Neb., January 25, 2022--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska-based consumer products company is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors of AMCON declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per common share. This cash dividend is payable on March 1, 2022 to shareholders of record as of February 4, 2022.
AMCON Distributing Company press release (DIT): FQ1 GAAP EPS of $5.18.Revenue of $422.57M (+4.4% Y/Y).
OMAHA, Neb., January 18, 2022--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $5.18 on net income available to common shareholders of $3.0 million for its first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2021.
AMCON Distributing (NYSEAMERICAN:DIT) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, an increase of 80.0% from the November 15th total of 2,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.1 days. 
No summary available.
DIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|