AMCON Distributing Company (DIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIT Stock Summary
- Amcon Distributing Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.87% of US listed stocks.
- DIT's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.47% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DIT has reported earnings growth of 210.98%, putting it ahead of 89.18% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONEW, INT, TSRI, VRTV, and SGRP.
- Visit DIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amcon.com.
DIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, DIT's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, DIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.4.
- Over the past 243 months, DIT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIT.
DIT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 12.07%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -50.97%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.36%.
The table below shows DIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.50||52-week high||$270.00|
|Prev. close||$164.00||52-week low||$61.19|
|Day high||$160.70||Avg. volume||1,743|
|50-day MA||$162.13||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$133.48||Market Cap||84.03M|
AMCON Distributing Company (DIT) Company Bio
AMCON Distributing Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale distribution of consumer products in the Central, Rocky Mountain, and Mid-South regions of the United States. It operates in two segments, Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food. The Wholesale Distribution segment distributes consumer products, including cigarettes and tobacco products, candy and other confectionery, beverages, groceries, paper products, health and beauty care products, frozen and refrigerated products, and institutional foodservice products. It serves retailers, such as convenience stores, discount and general merchandise stores, grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores, tobacco shops, and gas stations; and institutional customers, including restaurants and bars, schools, and sports complexes, as well as other wholesalers. This segment also markets private label lines of water, candy products, batteries, and other products. The Retail Health Food segment is involved in the retail of natural, organic, and specialty foods consisting of produce, baked goods, frozen foods, nutritional supplements, personal care items, and general merchandise. As of November 9, 2020, it operated 21 retail health food stores under the Chamberlin's Natural Foods, Akin's Natural Foods, and Earth Origins Market brands. AMCON Distributing Company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
DIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIT Latest Social Stream
View Full DIT Social Stream
Latest DIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amcon Distributing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIT as an investment opportunity.
OMAHA, Neb., July 27, 2021--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska-based consumer products company is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors of AMCON declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per common share. This cash dividend is payable on August 30, 2021 to shareholders of record as of August 6, 2021.
OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AMCON Distributing Company (AMCON) (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $6.48 on net income available to common shareholders of $3.7 million for its third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021. We are pleased with our results for the third fiscal quarter. Our Management Team and Associates central focus is on delivering a consistent level of high quality service to our
Chris Atayan became the CEO of AMCON Distributing Company ( NYSEMKT:DIT ) in 2006, and we think it's a good time to...
It looks like AMCON Distributing Company ( NYSEMKT:DIT ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. You will need...
AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $5.57 on net income available to common shareholders of $3.1 million for its first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020.
DIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|