AMCON Distributing Company (DIT): Price and Financial Metrics
DIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$200.00||52-week high||$249.99|
|Prev. close||$199.00||52-week low||$154.04|
|Day high||$200.00||Avg. volume||1,071|
|50-day MA||$217.73||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$191.86||Market Cap||121.80M|
DIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.5% of US stocks.
- DIT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DIT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.01% of US stocks).
DIT Stock Summary
- AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.71% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO has a higher such ratio than just 0.96% of stocks in our set.
- AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO, a group of peers worth examining would be CRAI, SXT, TTSH, RL, and KELYA.
- Visit DIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amcon.com.
DIT Valuation Summary
- DIT's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIT.
DIT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.72%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -67.97%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 911.98%.
The table below shows DIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.64% of graded US stocks.
- DIT's asset turnover comes in at 9.336 -- ranking 1st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NGL, MSM, and SPRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DIT.
The table below shows DIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMCON Distributing Company (DIT) Company Bio
AMCON Distributing Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale distribution of consumer products in the Central, Rocky Mountain, and Mid-South regions of the United States. It operates in two segments, Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food. The Wholesale Distribution segment distributes consumer products, including cigarettes and tobacco products, candy and other confectionery, beverages, groceries, paper products, health and beauty care products, frozen and refrigerated products, and institutional foodservice products. It serves retailers, such as convenience stores, discount and general merchandise stores, grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores, tobacco shops, and gas stations; and institutional customers, including restaurants and bars, schools, and sports complexes, as well as other wholesalers. This segment also markets private label lines of water, candy products, batteries, and other products. The Retail Health Food segment is involved in the retail of natural, organic, and specialty foods consisting of produce, baked goods, frozen foods, nutritional supplements, personal care items, and general merchandise. As of November 9, 2020, it operated 21 retail health food stores under the Chamberlin's Natural Foods, Akin's Natural Foods, and Earth Origins Market brands. AMCON Distributing Company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
DIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIT Latest Social Stream
View Full DIT Social Stream
Latest DIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIT as an investment opportunity.
OMAHA, Neb., July 25, 2023--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska-based consumer products company is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors of AMCON declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per common share. This cash dividend is payable on August 17, 2023 to shareholders of record as of August 4, 2023.
OMAHA, Neb., July 18, 2023--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON" or "Company") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $6.59 on net income available to common shareholders of $3.9 million for its third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2023.
OMAHA, Neb., April 18, 2023--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON" or "Company") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $3.49 on net income available to common shareholders of $2.1 million for its second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2023.
OMAHA, Neb., February 06, 2023--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON" or "the Company") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska-based Convenience Distributor is pleased to announce the closing of its previously announced acquisition of Henry’s Foods, Inc. ("Henry’s"), of Alexandria, Minnesota.
OMAHA, Neb., January 18, 2023--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON" or "Company") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $4.46 on net income available to common shareholders of $2.6 million for its first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2022.
DIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|