AMCON Distributing Company (DIT): Price and Financial Metrics
Today's Latest Price: $62.41 USD
Updated Apr 1 4:10pm Add DIT to Watchlist
DIT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DIT is 22.72 -- better than 98.89% of US stocks.
- DIT's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 108.04%, Amcon Distributing Co's debt growth rate surpasses 86.86% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amcon Distributing Co, a group of peers worth examining would be UNFI, CORE, INT, OMI, and HBP.
- DIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amcon Distributing Co's official web site, go to www.amcon.com.
DIT Price/Volume Stats
| Current price|| $62.41|| 52-week high|| $100.00|
| Prev. close|| $63.00|| 52-week low|| $62.01|
| Day low|| $62.41|| Volume|| 376|
| Day high|| $62.70|| Avg. volume|| 201|
| 50-day MA|| $73.17|| Dividend yield|| 1.14%|
| 200-day MA|| $79.56|| Market Cap|| 35.32M|
DIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIT Price Returns
| 1-mo|| -14.17%|
| 3-mo|| -14.80%|
| 6-mo|| N/A|
| 1-year|| -30.81%|
| 3-year|| -34.92%|
| 5-year|| -20.02%|
| YTD|| -12.80%|
| 2019|| -26.99%|
| 2018|| 3.13%|
| 2017|| -14.66%|
| 2016|| 44.71%|
| 2015|| 1.33%| Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!
Page generated in 0.7376 seconds.