AMCON Distributing Company (DIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DIT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 58 days.
- DIT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DIT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DIT is 20.62 -- better than 98.8% of US stocks.
- DIT's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.01%, AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO's debt growth rate surpasses 86.18% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INT, AEY, MED, SAH, and ANDE.
- DIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO's official web site, go to www.amcon.com.
DIT Valuation Summary
- DIT's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 90% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- DIT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIT.
DIT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 251.57%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -72.76%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -19.1%.
The table below shows DIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.64% of graded US stocks.
- DIT's asset turnover comes in at 9.336 -- ranking 1st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NGL, MSM, and SPRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DIT.
The table below shows DIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$209.98||52-week high||$249.44|
|Prev. close||$214.96||52-week low||$122.85|
|Day high||$218.90||Avg. volume||1,597|
|50-day MA||$201.89||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$178.01||Market Cap||122.84M|
AMCON Distributing Company (DIT) Company Bio
AMCON Distributing Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale distribution of consumer products in the Central, Rocky Mountain, and Mid-South regions of the United States. It operates in two segments, Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food. The Wholesale Distribution segment distributes consumer products, including cigarettes and tobacco products, candy and other confectionery, beverages, groceries, paper products, health and beauty care products, frozen and refrigerated products, and institutional foodservice products. It serves retailers, such as convenience stores, discount and general merchandise stores, grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores, tobacco shops, and gas stations; and institutional customers, including restaurants and bars, schools, and sports complexes, as well as other wholesalers. This segment also markets private label lines of water, candy products, batteries, and other products. The Retail Health Food segment is involved in the retail of natural, organic, and specialty foods consisting of produce, baked goods, frozen foods, nutritional supplements, personal care items, and general merchandise. As of November 9, 2020, it operated 21 retail health food stores under the Chamberlin's Natural Foods, Akin's Natural Foods, and Earth Origins Market brands. AMCON Distributing Company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
DIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIT Latest Social Stream
View Full DIT Social Stream
Latest DIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIT as an investment opportunity.
OMAHA, Neb., July 26, 2022--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska-based consumer products company is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors of AMCON declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per common share. This cash dividend is payable on August 29, 2022 to shareholders of record as of August 5, 2022.
OMAHA, Neb., July 18, 2022--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON" or "Company") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $10.27 on net income available to common shareholders of $6.0 million for its third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2022.
OMAHA, Neb., April 18, 2022--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON" or "Company") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $5.19 on net income available to common shareholders of $3.0 million for its second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2022.
OMAHA, Neb., January 18, 2022--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $5.18 on net income available to common shareholders of $3.0 million for its first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2021.
OMAHA, Neb., December 10, 2021--AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska-based consumer products company is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors of AMCON declared a special cash dividend of $5.00 per common share. This cash dividend is payable on December 30, 2021 to shareholders of record as of December 23, 2021.
DIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|