AMCON Distributing Company (DIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DIT Stock Summary
- Amcon Distributing Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.61% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, Amcon Distributing Co has a higher such ratio than just 0.3% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Amcon Distributing Co is reporting a growth rate of 241.41%; that's higher than 92.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPWH, LL, SGRP, MYRG, and FKWL.
- DIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amcon Distributing Co's official web site, go to www.amcon.com.
DIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, DIT's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 243 months, DIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DIT.
DIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.76||52-week high||$156.74|
|Prev. close||$142.11||52-week low||$56.05|
|Day high||$145.76||Avg. volume||783|
|50-day MA||$134.13||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$103.57||Market Cap||80.31M|
AMCON Distributing Company (DIT) Company Bio
AMCON Distributing Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale distribution of consumer products in the Central, Rocky Mountain, and Mid-South regions of the United States. It operates in two segments, Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food. The Wholesale Distribution segment distributes consumer products, including cigarettes and tobacco products, candy and other confectionery, beverages, groceries, paper products, health and beauty care products, frozen and refrigerated products, and institutional foodservice products. It serves retailers, such as convenience stores, discount and general merchandise stores, grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores, tobacco shops, and gas stations; and institutional customers, including restaurants and bars, schools, and sports complexes, as well as other wholesalers. This segment also markets private label lines of water, candy products, batteries, and other products. The Retail Health Food segment is involved in the retail of natural, organic, and specialty foods consisting of produce, baked goods, frozen foods, nutritional supplements, personal care items, and general merchandise. As of November 9, 2020, it operated 21 retail health food stores under the Chamberlin's Natural Foods, Akin's Natural Foods, and Earth Origins Market brands. AMCON Distributing Company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
DIT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amcon Distributing Co. To summarize, we found that Amcon Distributing Co ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 192% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Amcon Distributing Co, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 53. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 10.16% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Amcon Distributing Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DIT Latest Social Stream
View Full DIT Social Stream
Latest DIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amcon Distributing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DIT as an investment opportunity.
AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska-based consumer products company is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors of AMCON declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per common share. This cash dividend is payable on June 1, 2021 to shareholders of record as of May 7, 2021.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But you can significantly...
Chris Atayan became the CEO of AMCON Distributing Company ( NYSEMKT:DIT ) in 2006, and we think it's a good time to...
AMCON Distributing Company ("AMCON") (NYSE American: DIT), an Omaha, Nebraska based consumer products company, is pleased to announce fully diluted earnings per share of $5.57 on net income available to common shareholders of $3.1 million for its first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
DIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|