Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKL POWR Grades
- DKL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- DKL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- DKL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
DKL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DKL is -5.6 -- better than just 1.83% of US stocks.
- For DKL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.9% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.65 for Delek Logistics Partners LP; that's greater than it is for merely 1.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DKL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTMN, BROG, LXP, CPSS, and ARL.
- DKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delek Logistics Partners LP's official web site, go to www.deleklogistics.com.
DKL Valuation Summary
- DKL's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 113.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- DKL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 143 over the prior 108 months.
- Over the past 108 months, DKL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 135.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DKL.
DKL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 58.18%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.45%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 91.41%.
The table below shows DKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DKL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.9% of graded US stocks.
- DKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.636 -- ranking 39th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- ULH, BCO, and SKYW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DKL.
The table below shows DKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.45||52-week high||$47.50|
|Prev. close||$44.17||52-week low||$25.20|
|Day high||$45.71||Avg. volume||65,894|
|50-day MA||$41.59||Dividend yield||8.27%|
|200-day MA||$38.76||Market Cap||1.97B|
Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL) Company Bio
Delek Logistics Partners LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates through two segments, Pipelines and Transportation, and Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
DKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKL Latest Social Stream
View Full DKL Social Stream
Latest DKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delek Logistics Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKL as an investment opportunity.
BRENTWOOD, TN / ACCESSWIRE / September 3, 2021 / Delek US Holdings, Inc.(NYSE:DK) ("Delek US"), today announced management will present at the 10th Annual Gateway Conference, which is being held virtually on September 8-9, 2021.
Energy Transfer (ET) continues to lower emissions footprint throughout its operations, with the use of technologies such as dual drive compressors, by supporting clean electric generation projects.
Delek Logistics Partners, L.P. (DKL) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Delek Logistics Partners, L.P. with ticker code (DKL) now have 2 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 45 and 40 calculating the mean target price we have 42.5. Now with the previous closing price of 41.76 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 1.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 40.72 and the 200 day MA is 40.15. The company has a market cap of $1,843m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DKL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Delek Logistics Partners, LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates in two segments, Pipelines and Transportat...
DKL earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
DKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKLWant to do more research on Delek Logistics Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch