Delek Logistics Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (DKL): Price and Financial Metrics
DKL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DKL is -4.37 -- better than just 2.97% of US stocks.
- For DKL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.84% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DKL is more volatile than merely 2.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Delek Logistics Partners LP are GPP, TPVG, PEGI, LOAN, and TCRD.
- Visit DKL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deleklogistics.com.
DKL Stock Price Chart More Charts
DKL Price/Volume Stats
Delek Logistics Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (DKL) Company Bio
Delek Logistics Partners LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates through two segments, Pipelines and Transportation, and Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.