Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKL POWR Grades
- DKL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- DKL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- DKL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
DKL Stock Summary
- DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.05% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 97.86% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -11.6 for DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP; that's greater than it is for just 1.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DKL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTMN, TCI, BNL, CSAN, and ARL.
- Visit DKL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deleklogistics.com.
DKL Valuation Summary
- DKL's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.7; this is 67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 122 months, DKL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 146.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DKL.
DKL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 38.23%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 87.98%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.77%.
The table below shows DKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DKL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.62% of graded US stocks.
- DKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.636 -- ranking 39th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- BCO, ULH, and SKYW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DKL.
The table below shows DKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.43||52-week high||$64.46|
|Prev. close||$50.09||52-week low||$39.00|
|Day high||$50.58||Avg. volume||78,524|
|50-day MA||$53.10||Dividend yield||7.91%|
|200-day MA||$51.15||Market Cap||2.11B|
Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL) Company Bio
Delek Logistics Partners LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates through two segments, Pipelines and Transportation, and Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
DKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKL Latest Social Stream
View Full DKL Social Stream
Latest DKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKL as an investment opportunity.
Three impressive ones that many investors probably have yet to hear about are Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (NASDAQ: AY), Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL), and Getty Realty (NYSE: GTY). Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure operates a growing portfolio of cleaner power and water assets.
Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 08:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Delek Logistics Partners missed estimated earnings by 14.88%, reporting an EPS of $1.03 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:NYSE:DKL) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 7, 2022 09:30 AM ET Company Participants Blake Fernandez - IR Avigal Soreq - President Reuven Spiegel…
Delek Logistics Partners press release (DKL): Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.02.Revenue of $5.32B (+79.7% Y/Y) beats by $5.01B.Adjusted EBITDA of $135.8M despite unfavorable inventory…
DKL earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2022.
DKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKLWant to do more research on Delek Logistics Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch