Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DKL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DKL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- DKL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
DKL Stock Summary
- Delek Logistics Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.27% of US listed stocks.
- For DKL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.14% of US equities we're observing.
- DKL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Delek Logistics Partners LP are PTMN, LXP, ICMB, SACH, and SAR.
- Visit DKL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deleklogistics.com.
DKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.77||52-week high||$44.02|
|Prev. close||$38.31||52-week low||$17.53|
|Day high||$39.94||Avg. volume||80,894|
|50-day MA||$37.87||Dividend yield||9.25%|
|200-day MA||$33.46||Market Cap||1.73B|
Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL) Company Bio
Delek Logistics Partners LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates through two segments, Pipelines and Transportation, and Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
DKL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Delek Logistics Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Delek Logistics Partners LP ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 136.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DKL, they are:
- Delek Logistics Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 3.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Delek Logistics Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 24.69% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 10.54% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKL Latest Social Stream
View Full DKL Social Stream
Latest DKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delek Logistics Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKL as an investment opportunity.
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) ("Delek") today announced that, based on the preliminary vote count provided by its proxy solicitor following the Company's 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, Delek shareholders have overwhelmingly voted to elect all 8 of its highly qualified director nominees, Uzi Yemin, William J. Finnerty, Richard J. Marcogliese, Gary M. Sullivan, Jr., Vicky Sutil, Laurie Tolson, David Wiessman and Shlomo Zohar, to the Company's Board of Directors. Delek issued the following statement:
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (DKL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021 08:30 ET Company Participants Blake Fernandez - Senior Vice President of Investor Relations & Market Intelligence Uzi Yemin - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Reuven Spiegel - Chief Financial Officer Avigal Soreq - Executive Vice President &...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 05, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and welcome to the Delek Logistics first-quarter 2021 earnings conference call.
Photo by cmannphoto/iStock via Getty Images Part 1 of this series, An Introduction to "Buckets" for DGI Investors, covered why this approach to managing a portfolio makes sense for dividend growth investors. By grouping positions into buckets, an investor can focus on purchasing quality stocks at bargain prices and still...
Delek Logistics Partners, LP Increases Quarterly Cash Distribution to $0.92 per Common Limited Partner Unit
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) ("Delek Logistics") today declared its quarterly cash distribution for the first quarter 2021 of $0.92 per common limited partner unit, or $3.68 per common limited partner unit on an annualized basis. This distribution represents a 1.1 percent increase from the distribution for the fourth quarter 2020 of $0.91 per common limited partner unit ($3.64 per common limited partner unit annualized) and a 3.4 percent increase over Delek Logistics' distribution for the first quarter 2020 of $0.89 per common limited partner unit ($3.56 per common limited partner unit annualized). The first quarter 2021 cash distribution is payable on May 14, 2021 to unitholders of record on May 10, 2021.
DKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKLWant to do more research on Delek Logistics Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch