Delek Logistics Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (DKL): Price and Financial Metrics
DKL Stock Summary
- Delek Logistics Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.76% of US listed stocks.
- For DKL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.64% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DKL is more volatile than just 2.76% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Delek Logistics Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be GPP, PEGI, LOAN, TPVG, and GLAD.
- DKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delek Logistics Partners LP's official web site, go to www.deleklogistics.com.
DKL Stock Price Chart More Charts
DKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.10||52-week high||$34.12|
|Prev. close||$32.36||52-week low||$27.76|
|Day high||$32.51||Avg. volume||36,207|
|50-day MA||$32.17||Dividend yield||10.97%|
|200-day MA||$31.66||Market Cap||799.77M|
Delek Logistics Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (DKL) Company Bio
Delek Logistics Partners LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates through two segments, Pipelines and Transportation, and Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.