Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL): Price and Financial Metrics
DKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.91||52-week high||$58.81|
|Prev. close||$51.08||52-week low||$36.50|
|Day high||$50.91||Avg. volume||54,585|
|50-day MA||$45.30||Dividend yield||8.47%|
|200-day MA||$47.29||Market Cap||2.22B|
DKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKL POWR Grades
- DKL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DKL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DKL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
DKL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DKL is currently 398.73, higher than 99.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 98.52% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -13.63 for DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP; that's greater than it is for just 1.82% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SACH, SAR, TPVG, OFS, and GLAD.
- DKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.deleklogistics.com.
DKL Valuation Summary
- DKL's price/earnings ratio is 14.4; this is 65.52% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- DKL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 134.9 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DKL.
DKL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.05%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 140.23%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.65%.
The table below shows DKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DKL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.62% of graded US stocks.
- DKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.636 -- ranking 39th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- BCO, ULH, and SKYW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DKL.
The table below shows DKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL) Company Bio
Delek Logistics Partners LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates through two segments, Pipelines and Transportation, and Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
DKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKL Latest Social Stream
View Full DKL Social Stream
Latest DKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELEK LOGISTICS PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 cheap high dividend stocks to buy right now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Cheap High Dividend Stocks To Buy Right Now. Dividend stocks have become increasingly popular. When considering investment in them, the […]
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Delek Logistics Partners, LP beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.8, expectations were $0.78. Operator: Good day and welcome to the Delek Logistics Partners’ Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like […]
Q3 2023 Delek Logistics Partners LP Earnings Call
Image source: The Motley Fool. Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL)Q3 2023 Earnings CallNov 07, 2023, 12:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the Delek Logistics Partners third quarter, 2023 conference call.
Record EBITDA of $98.2 Million Despite Decrease in Net Income
DKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKLWant to do more research on Delek Logistics Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch