Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DKL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- DKL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DKL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.09% of US stocks).
DKL Stock Summary
- Delek Logistics Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.98% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Delek Logistics Partners LP is higher than it is for about 97.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.76 for Delek Logistics Partners LP; that's greater than it is for only 2.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Delek Logistics Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be CPSS, MBI, GAIN, ATAX, and ICMB.
- DKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delek Logistics Partners LP's official web site, go to www.deleklogistics.com.
DKL Valuation Summary
- DKL's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 113.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- DKL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 143 over the prior 108 months.
- Over the past 108 months, DKL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 135.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DKL.
DKL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.71%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1947.06%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.57%.
The table below shows DKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DKL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.62% of graded US stocks.
- DKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.636 -- ranking 39th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- BCO, ULH, and SKYW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DKL.
The table below shows DKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.30||52-week high||$58.55|
|Prev. close||$55.06||52-week low||$38.13|
|Day high||$56.40||Avg. volume||59,165|
|50-day MA||$50.68||Dividend yield||7.16%|
|200-day MA||$46.86||Market Cap||2.45B|
Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL) Company Bio
Delek Logistics Partners LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates through two segments, Pipelines and Transportation, and Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
DKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKL Latest Social Stream
View Full DKL Social Stream
Latest DKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delek Logistics Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKL as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL)Q4 2021 Earnings CallFeb 24, 2022, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the Delek Logistics fourth quarter 2021 conference call.
Delek Logistics Partners press release (NYSE:DKL): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.96 misses by $0.01. Revenue of $189.88M (+35.5% Y/Y) beats by $4.35M. Uzi Yemin, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Delek Logistics' general partner, remarked: "DKL provided another year of consistent performance in 2021. Given the lack of major turnaround...
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) ("Delek Logistics") today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter 2021. For the three months ended December 31, 2021, Delek Logistics reported net income attributable to all partners of $41.7 million, or $0.96 per diluted common limited partner unit. This compares to net income attributable to all partners of $40.7 million, or $0.94 per diluted common limited partner unit, in the fourth quarter 2020. Net cash from operating activities was $
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) ("Delek US") today announced financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. Delek US reported a fourth quarter 2021 net loss of $(41.9) million, or $(0.57) per share, versus net loss of $(293.2) million, or $(3.98) per share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. On an adjusted basis, Delek US reported Adjusted net loss of $(44.9) million, or $(0.61) per share, for the fourth quarter 2021. This compares to Adjusted net loss of $(204.0) mil
Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE:DKL) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 23rd, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.01 (+7.4% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $185.53M (+32.4% Y/Y). Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 0 upward revisions and 1 downward. Revenue...
DKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKLWant to do more research on Delek Logistics Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch