Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DKL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DKL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DKL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
DKL Stock Summary
- Delek Logistics Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.06% of US listed stocks.
- For DKL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.1% of US equities we're observing.
- DKL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DKL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LXP, PTMN, ICMB, SAR, and FCRD.
- Visit DKL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deleklogistics.com.
DKL Valuation Summary
DKL's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 94.12% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DKL.
DKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.67||52-week high||$47.50|
|Prev. close||$42.90||52-week low||$22.38|
|Day high||$43.08||Avg. volume||76,798|
|50-day MA||$41.08||Dividend yield||8.58%|
|200-day MA||$34.74||Market Cap||1.85B|
Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (DKL) Company Bio
Delek Logistics Partners LP owns and operates logistics and marketing assets for crude oil, and intermediate and refined products in the United States. It operates through two segments, Pipelines and Transportation, and Wholesale Marketing and Terminalling. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
DKL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Delek Logistics Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Delek Logistics Partners LP ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 121.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Delek Logistics Partners LP, consider:
- Delek Logistics Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Delek Logistics Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.01% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKL Latest Social Stream
View Full DKL Social Stream
Latest DKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delek Logistics Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKL as an investment opportunity.
Cushing® Asset Management, LP, and Swank Capital, LLC, announce today the upcoming rebalancing of The Cushing® 30 MLP Index (the "Index") as part of normal index operations. After the markets close on June 18, 2021, the 30 constituents of the Index will be rebalanced, and the following changes will become effective on June 21, 2021:
Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure LLC and Jefferson Energy Companies Announce the Successful Completion of the Paline Pipeline
NEW YORK, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC (NYSE:FTAI) and Jefferson Energy Companies (“Jefferson Energy”) are pleased to announce the successful completion of the Paline pipeline interconnection project. This project consisted of constructing approximately five miles of new 10-inch pipeline connecting the Paline pipeline into the Jefferson Energy terminal. The interconnection allows for ratable and efficient light crude oil pipeline movements from Cushing, Oklahoma to the Jefferson Energy terminal in Beaumont, Texas. As a result, numerous light grades of crude oil originating from the most prolific production basins in North America are available for customers at the Jefferson terminal. “In conjunction with Delek Logistics Partne...
Delek Logistics Partners, LP -- Moody''s rates Delek Logistics'' new notes B3, affirms B1 CFR; stable outlook
Rating Action: Moody''s rates Delek Logistics'' new notes B3, affirms B1 CFR; stable outlook Read the full article at Moody''s
Image source: The Motley Fool. Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 05, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and welcome to the Delek Logistics first-quarter 2021 earnings conference call.
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) ("Delek Logistics") today announced its financial results for the first quarter 2021. For the three months ended March 31, 2021, Delek Logistics reported net income attributable to all partners of $36.3 million, or $0.83 per diluted common limited partner unit. This compares to net income attributable to all partners of $27.8 million, or $0.76 per diluted common limited partner unit, in the first quarter 2020. Net cash from operating activities was $61.7 million in the first quarter 2021 compared to $34.8 million in the first quarter 2020. Distributable cash flow was $52.5 million in the first quarter 2021, compared to $35.5 million in the first quarter 2020. Reconciliation of net cash from operating activities as reported under U.S. GAAP to dist...
DKL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKLWant to do more research on Delek Logistics Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch