Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): Price and Financial Metrics
DKS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DKS is 4.83 -- better than 90.86% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,920.89%, Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLDR, CR, BLD, PFGC, and SAM.
- Visit DKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dickssportinggoods.com.
DKS Stock Price Chart More Charts
DKS Price/Volume Stats
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Company Bio
Dicks Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer primarily in the eastern United States. The company provides hardlines, including sporting goods equipment, fitness equipment, golf equipment, and hunting and fishing gear products; apparel; and footwear products and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.