Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): Price and Financial Metrics
DKS Stock Summary
- Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.59% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 722.04%, Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BJ, AMN, BLD, WOR, and WSM.
- DKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's official web site, go to www.dickssportinggoods.com.
DKS Stock Price Chart More Charts
DKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.24||52-week high||$49.80|
|Prev. close||$48.74||52-week low||$31.27|
|Day high||$48.96||Avg. volume||1,377,042|
|50-day MA||$45.61||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$39.01||Market Cap||4.24B|
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Company Bio
Dicks Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer primarily in the eastern United States. The company provides hardlines, including sporting goods equipment, fitness equipment, golf equipment, and hunting and fishing gear products; apparel; and footwear products and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.