Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKS POWR Grades
- DKS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DKS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- DKS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.09% of US stocks).
DKS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DKS is 4.1 -- better than 89.94% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DKS's price/sales ratio is 0.82; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 16.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVST, SF, CMBM, CTG, and AP.
- Visit DKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dickssportinggoods.com.
DKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.71||52-week high||$91.80|
|Prev. close||$87.62||52-week low||$25.59|
|Day high||$87.85||Avg. volume||1,751,142|
|50-day MA||$80.51||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$64.22||Market Cap||7.65B|
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Company Bio
Dicks Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer primarily in the eastern United States. The company provides hardlines, including sporting goods equipment, fitness equipment, golf equipment, and hunting and fishing gear products; apparel; and footwear products and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.
DKS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DKS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 385.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc ended up being:
- As a business, DKS is generating more cash flow than 87.67% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.34% of tickers in our DCF set.
- DKS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.34% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKS Latest Social Stream
View Full DKS Social Stream
Latest DKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKS as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'll...
These stocks offer 'A' dividend ratings in Portfolio Grader as well as strong overall grades.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best sporting goods stocks to buy. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the sporting goods industry and go directly to the 5 Best Sporting Goods Stocks to Buy. The sporting goods industry contracted in size during 2020 as the pandemic hit sports events […]
DICK'S Sporting Goods Announces Grand Opening of Four Stores in Four States -- including a new Off-price Store Concept -- and Further Expands Offerings in 14 Golf Galaxy Locations in May
DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) will expand its nationwide footprint with the grand opening of one DICK'S Sporting Goods location, one Warehouse Sale location and two locations of a new off-price store concept -- Going, Going, Gone! -- in May.
(Bloomberg) -- Scads of internet companies saw a boost in user attention -- and the revenue that comes with it -- during pandemic lockdowns that kept people at home and glued to their devices. But only the biggest ones are poised to reap the long-term benefit of changing consumer habits.In earnings reports this week, Amazon.com Inc., Facebook Inc. and Google detailed the ways people have become more dependent on their offerings since shutdowns and quarantines changed how people shop, work, learn and interact -- saying these trends could drive growth long-term.Meanwhile, smaller social networks Twitter Inc. and Pinterest Inc. disappointed investors, with the former forecasting revenue that missed estimates and the latter warning that user growth is waning in the U.S. EBay Inc. said sales...
DKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch