Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKS POWR Grades
- DKS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DKS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- DKS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.27% of US stocks).
DKS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DKS is 3.9 -- better than 89.01% of US stocks.
- DKS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.54 -- higher than merely 11.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc is reporting a growth rate of 336.25%; that's higher than 92.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FTCH, AEO, SIG, TPB, and MN.
- Visit DKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dickssportinggoods.com.
DKS Valuation Summary
- DKS's price/earnings ratio is 9.8; this is 49.48% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DKS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 230 months.
- DKS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DKS.
DKS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -40.37%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -70.79%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -35.99%.
The table below shows DKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DKS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.13% of graded US stocks.
- DKS's asset turnover comes in at 1.477 -- ranking 80th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BKE, KIRK, and ORLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DKS.
The table below shows DKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.22||52-week high||$147.39|
|Prev. close||$118.95||52-week low||$50.88|
|Day high||$124.22||Avg. volume||1,926,839|
|50-day MA||$125.23||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$95.43||Market Cap||11.00B|
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Company Bio
Dicks Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer primarily in the eastern United States. The company provides hardlines, including sporting goods equipment, fitness equipment, golf equipment, and hunting and fishing gear products; apparel; and footwear products and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
DKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKS Latest Social Stream
View Full DKS Social Stream
Latest DKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKS as an investment opportunity.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN), Evercore (EVR), Houlihan Lokey (HLI) & DICK'S Sporting Goods (DKS) currently have striking earnings growth and positive estimate revisions, which make them must-buys.
The world's largest retailer is in a good position to navigate chaos at the ports, analysts argue.
Tractor Supply (TSCO) remains poised for long-term growth on the back of strong demand, a solid e-commerce business, and ONETractor and Life Out Here initiatives.
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) closed the most recent trading day at $119.13, moving -0.68% from the previous trading session.
Carillon ClariVest Capital Appreciation is one of the best mutual funds. It owns traditional growth stocks and stocks growth managers usually shun.
DKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch