Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKS POWR Grades
- DKS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.31% of US stocks.
- DKS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- DKS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
DKS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DKS is 4.77 -- better than 92.03% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.93, Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 12.81% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DKS has reported earnings growth of 235.71%, putting it ahead of 90.82% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DISCA, RH, FTCH, INVE, and RPRX.
- DKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's official web site, go to www.dickssportinggoods.com.
DKS Valuation Summary
- DKS's price/earnings ratio is 9.8; this is 49.48% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DKS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 230 months.
- DKS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DKS.
DKS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1504.45%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.25%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.82%.
The table below shows DKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DKS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.82% of graded US stocks.
- DKS's asset turnover comes in at 1.477 -- ranking 80th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BKE, KIRK, and ORLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DKS.
The table below shows DKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.01||52-week high||$147.39|
|Prev. close||$116.55||52-week low||$66.69|
|Day high||$118.50||Avg. volume||2,251,072|
|50-day MA||$115.38||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$109.92||Market Cap||10.13B|
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Company Bio
Dicks Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer primarily in the eastern United States. The company provides hardlines, including sporting goods equipment, fitness equipment, golf equipment, and hunting and fishing gear products; apparel; and footwear products and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
DKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKS Latest Social Stream
View Full DKS Social Stream
Latest DKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKS as an investment opportunity.
Miami, FL, based Investment company EFG Asset Management (Americas) Corp. (Current Portfolio) buys Tesla Inc, Microsoft Corp, Dick's Sporting Goods Inc, iShares MSCI All Country Asia ex Japan Index Fund, UnitedHealth Group Inc, sells TJX Inc, S&P Global Inc, Norfolk Southern Corp, Booking Holdings Inc, Heico Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, EFG Asset Management (Americas) Corp..
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 25.7% in Dick's (DKS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Investment company Wedge Capital Management L L P (Current Portfolio) buys Fidelity National Financial Inc, Arista Networks Inc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, Seagate Technology Holdings PLC, HP Inc, sells Adobe Inc, Fair Isaac Corp, Corning Inc, Evergy Inc, Biogen Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Wedge Capital Management L L P.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) closed the most recent trading day at $109.76, moving -1.12% from the previous trading session.
DKS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DKSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dick'S Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch