Dynagas LNG Partners LP Common Units (DLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLNG POWR Grades
- DLNG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLNG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 170 days.
- DLNG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.37% of US stocks).
DLNG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.77, Dynagas LNG Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DLNG is currently 1.38, higher than just 5.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DLNG comes in at 62.8% -- higher than that of 96.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dynagas LNG Partners LP are SVC, ARTNA, ETRN, HMLP, and DHC.
- DLNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynagas LNG Partners LP's official web site, go to www.dynagaspartners.com.
DLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.65||52-week high||$3.97|
|Prev. close||$2.63||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||111,566|
|50-day MA||$2.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||94.37M|
Dynagas LNG Partners LP Common Units (DLNG) Company Bio
Dynagas LNG Partners LP is focused on owning and operating liquefied natural gas carriers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Monaco.
DLNG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Dynagas LNG Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Dynagas LNG Partners LP ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 432% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DLNG, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.11 years, is 0.01% -- higher than merely 24.29% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Dynagas LNG Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Dynagas LNG Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full DLNG Social Stream
Latest DLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynagas LNG Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLNG as an investment opportunity.
ATHENS, Greece, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dynagas LNG Partners LP (the “Partnership”) (NYSE: “DLNG”), an owner and operator of LNG carriers, today announced that on April 29, 2021, it has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 (the “Annual Report”) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The Annual Report is available through the Partnership’s website, www.dynagaspartners.com. Alternatively, unitholders may also receive a hard copy of the Annual Report, free of charge, by request to Capital Link, Inc., using the contact details provided at the end of this press release. About Dynagas LNG Partners LPDynagas LNG Partners LP. (NYSE: DLNG) is a master limited partnership which owns and operates liquefied natural gas (LNG) carri...
ATHENS, Greece, April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dynagas LNG Partners LP (NYSE: “DLNG”) (“Dynagas Partners” or the “Partnership”), an owner and operator of liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) carriers, today announced that it has entered into a new time charter party agreement with Equinor ASA ("Equinor") for the employment of the 2013 built ice class LNG carrier Arctic Aurora. Under the new time charter agreement, the Arctic Aurora is expected to be delivered to Equinor in September 2021 in direct continuation of the current charter party with Equinor, meaning there will be no lapse of time between the current and the new time charter. The term ‘in direct continuation’ does not refer to the contracted income. The time charter period is about 2 years and the annual gross revenues from the t...
Maritime News, bunker, ship fuel, cargo ships, tanker vessels, container Ships, freighter vessels, Container vessels, lsfo, hfo, msomso, LNG Shipping Market
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dynagas LNG Partners LP (the “Partnership”) (NYSE: “DLNG”) conducted its Annual General Meeting of Limited Partners on December 15, 2020 in Athens, Greece. The following resolutions were approved: 1. To re-elect Levon Dedegian to serve as a Class III Director for a three-year term until the 2023 Annual Meeting of Limited Partners; and 2. To re-appoint Ernst & Young (Hellas) Certified Auditors Accountants S.A. to serve as the Partnership’s independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2020.Contact Information:Dynagas LNG Partners LP Attention: Michael Gregos Tel. +30 210 8917960 Email: [email protected] Investor Relations/ Financial Media: Nicolas Bornozis/Markella Kara Capital Link, Inc. ...
Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE:DLNG) had its price target dropped by Jefferies Financial Group from $3.00 to $2.50 in a report issued on Friday, Anlyst Ratings reports. The brokerage currently has a “hold” rating on the shipping company’s stock. Jefferies Financial Group’s price target would suggest a potential upside of 4.60% from the company’s previous close. […]
DLNG Price Returns
Continue Researching DLNGWant to see what other sources are saying about Dynagas LNG Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dynagas LNG Partners LP (DLNG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dynagas LNG Partners LP (DLNG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dynagas LNG Partners LP (DLNG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch