Dynagas LNG Partners LP Common Units (DLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
DLNG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DLNG is currently 2.38, higher than merely 8.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For DLNG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Dynagas LNG Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 74.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dynagas LNG Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be GSL, HBM, GMLP, TGP, and SACH.
- DLNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynagas LNG Partners LP's official web site, go to www.dynagaspartners.com.
DLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.97||52-week high||$3.97|
|Prev. close||$2.89||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||131,416|
|50-day MA||$2.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||105.77M|
Dynagas LNG Partners LP Common Units (DLNG) Company Bio
Dynagas LNG Partners LP is focused on owning and operating liquefied natural gas carriers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Monaco.
DLNG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dynagas LNG Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dynagas LNG Partners LP ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 8.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Dynagas LNG Partners LP ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.08 years comes in at -0.13%; that's greater than merely 11.79% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 14% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 2.49% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Dynagas LNG Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full DLNG Social Stream
Latest DLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynagas LNG Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLNG as an investment opportunity.
Some context With the market continuing to hit new all-time highs this month, searching for relatively safe, above-average yields, has become a real struggle for (but not limited to) income-oriented investors. As you can see in the graph below, the yield on Barkley's U.S. junk-bond index has now dropped below...
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dynagas LNG Partners LP (the “Partnership”) (NYSE: “DLNG”) conducted its Annual General Meeting of Limited Partners on December 15, 2020 in Athens, Greece. The following resolutions were approved: 1. To re-elect Levon Dedegian to serve as a Class III Director for a three-year term until the 2023 Annual Meeting of Limited Partners; and 2. To re-appoint Ernst & Young (Hellas) Certified Auditors Accountants S.A. to serve as the Partnership’s independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2020.Contact Information:Dynagas LNG Partners LP Attention: Michael Gregos Tel. +30 210 8917960 Email: [email protected] Investor Relations/ Financial Media: Nicolas Bornozis/Markella Kara Capital Link, Inc. ...
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dynagas LNG Partners LP (NYSE: “DLNG”) (“Dynagas Partners” or the “Partnership”), an owner and operator of liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) carriers, today announced its results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2020. Third Quarter Highlights: * Net income and earnings per common unit of $10.0 million and $0.20, respectively; * Adjusted Net Income(1) of $10.2 million and Adjusted Earnings per common unit of $0.21; * Adjusted EBITDA(1) of $24.2 million; * 100% fleet utilization; * Declared and paid cash distribution of $0.5625 per unit on its Series A Preferred Units (NYSE: “DLNG PR A”) for the period from May 12, 2020 to August 11, 2020 and $0.546875 per unit on the Series B Preferred Units (NYSE: “DLNG PR B”) for the...
Dynagas LNG Partners Announces Date for the Release of Third Quarter 2020 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dynagas LNG Partners LP (NYSE: “DLNG”) (“Dynagas Partners” or the “Partnership”), an owner and operator of LNG carriers, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020 after market closes in New York on Thursday, November 12, 2020. The next day, Friday, November 13, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, the Company's management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the earnings results.Conference Call details: Participants should dial into the call 10 minutes before the scheduled time using the following numbers: 1 (877) 553-9962 (US Toll Free Dial In), 0(808) 238-0669 (UK Toll Free Dial In) or +44 (0) 2071 928592 (Standard International Dial In). Please quote "Dynaga...
Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE:DLNG) had its price target dropped by Jefferies Financial Group from $3.00 to $2.50 in a report issued on Friday, Anlyst Ratings reports. The brokerage currently has a “hold” rating on the shipping company’s stock. Jefferies Financial Group’s price target would suggest a potential upside of 4.60% from the company’s previous close. […]
DLNG Price Returns
Continue Researching DLNGWant to see what other sources are saying about Dynagas LNG Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dynagas LNG Partners LP (DLNG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dynagas LNG Partners LP (DLNG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dynagas LNG Partners LP (DLNG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!