dLocal Ltd. (DLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DLO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
DLO Stock Summary
- DLO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DLO's went public 1.51 years ago, making it older than just 5.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 367.66%, DLOCAL LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 95.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DLOCAL LTD are SANM, TALK, CLS, PLAG, and STIM.
- Visit DLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dlocal.com.
DLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DLO's price/earnings ratio is 53.69% higher, now standing at 37.5.
- Over the past 18 months, DLO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 299.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLO.
DLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.34||52-week high||$37.80|
|Prev. close||$12.91||52-week low||$9.03|
|Day high||$13.19||Avg. volume||2,171,798|
|50-day MA||$19.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.01||Market Cap||3.64B|
dLocal Ltd. (DLO) Company Bio
dLocal Ltd. operates a payments platform worldwide. Its platform enables enterprise merchants to connect with consumers in emerging markets, accept payments, send payouts, and settle funds. The company serves customers in various industries, such as SaaS, shared economy and marketplaces, online retail, digital media, financial services, and travel and tourism. dLocal Ltd. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLO Latest Social Stream
View Full DLO Social Stream
Latest DLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DLOCAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLO as an investment opportunity.
Muddy Waters'' report sank the stock by 50% in one day.
On Nov. 16, Muddy Waters Capital disclosed a short position in dLocal (NASDAQ: DLO). When a firm like Muddy Waters makes its position known, many investors get out quickly, which can cause the price to drop. Or is there something to Muddy Waters' position?
In last trading session, DLocal Limited (NASDAQ:DLO) saw 2.84 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $13.90 trading at $0.76 or 5.78% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $3.41B. That closing price of DLO’s stock is at … DLocal Limited (NASDAQ:DLO) Is 35.04% Above Its 52-Week Low, But How Long Can It Continue? Read More »
NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaplan Fox & Kilsheimer LLP ( www.kaplanfox.com ) is investigating claims on behalf of investors of DLocal Limited (“DLocal”) (NASDAQ: DLO).
Here''s everything you need to know about the short report against Dlocal.
DLO Price Returns