dLocal Ltd. (DLO): Price and Financial Metrics
DLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.37||52-week high||$33.63|
|Prev. close||$11.41||52-week low||$9.03|
|Day high||$12.62||Avg. volume||1,537,702|
|50-day MA||$14.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.68||Market Cap||3.66B|
DLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.6% of US stocks.
- DLO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DLO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
DLO Stock Summary
- DLO's went public 1.98 years ago, making it older than merely 6.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.82%, DLOCAL LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.27% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DLO's revenue has grown 60.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.75% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLOCAL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be MARK, EBET, CREX, OPEN, and TTMI.
- Visit DLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dlocal.com.
DLO Valuation Summary
- DLO's price/sales ratio is 9.3; this is 257.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- DLO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 299.7 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLO.
DLO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DLO, see our DLO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$61.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.79 (Moderate Buy)|
dLocal Ltd. (DLO) Company Bio
dLocal Ltd. operates a payments platform worldwide. Its platform enables enterprise merchants to connect with consumers in emerging markets, accept payments, send payouts, and settle funds. The company serves customers in various industries, such as SaaS, shared economy and marketplaces, online retail, digital media, financial services, and travel and tourism. dLocal Ltd. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLO Latest Social Stream
View Full DLO Social Stream
Latest DLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DLOCAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLO as an investment opportunity.
3 Stocks That Could Turn $1,000 Into $2,000 by 2026
CrowdStrike (NASDAQ: CRWD) is one of the cybersecurity industry's top performers. CrowdStrike's protection is best in class and is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) systems that analyze trillions of signals weekly to determine what is and isn't a threat. While endpoint protection is its primary offering, CrowdStrike offers more than 20 products ranging from cloud security to identity protection.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth reading about on Thursday!
Why DLocal Stock Edged Past the Market Today
For its first quarter, DLocal notched a new all-time quarterly record for total payment volume. Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) net income also headed north, rising at a 35% rate to nearly $35.5 million ($0.11 per share). While those growth numbers were chunky, they weren't too far away from analyst projections.
UPDATE 2-Uruguayan fintech Dlocal posts jump in Q1 profit amid record payment volumes
Uruguayan fintech Dlocal on Wednesday posted a 35% year-on-year jump in its first-quarter profit, landing at $35.5 million amid a strong boost in payments volumes. The payment provider's profit was boosted by strong revenues "across all regions", Dlocal said, as total payments volumes grew 70% year-on-year to reach record levels, buoyed by big clients including Netflix and Amazon.
dLocal Reports 2023 First Quarter Financial Results
First Quarter 2023 US$3.6 billion Total Payment Volume, up 70% year-over-year and 8% quarter-over-quarter Revenue of US$137 million, up 57% year-over-year and 16% quarter-over-quarter 147% Net Revenue Retention Rate Gross Profit of US$62 million, up 42% year-over-year and 12% quarter-over-quarter Adjusted EBITDA of US$45 million, up 38% year-over-year and down 13% quarter-over-quarter dLocal reports in US dollars and in accordance with IFRS as issued by the IASB MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay, May 17, 2023
DLO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...