Digital Realty Trust Inc. (DLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLR POWR Grades
- DLR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DLR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.36% of US stocks).
DLR Stock Summary
- DLR has a higher market value than 92.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,902,894,117.
- Of note is the ratio of DIGITAL REALTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DLR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.62% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FANG, AVB, PEAK, HST, and ET.
- DLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIGITAL REALTY TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.digitalrealty.com.
DLR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DLR's price/earnings ratio is 2.78% lower, now standing at 22.7.
- DLR's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLR.
DLR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 33.62%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.34%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.57%.
The table below shows DLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.97% of graded US stocks.
- DLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 163rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- SPG, HT, and AVCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLR.
The table below shows DLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.46||52-week high||$178.22|
|Prev. close||$108.75||52-week low||$85.76|
|Day high||$112.70||Avg. volume||1,735,077|
|50-day MA||$101.02||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$125.15||Market Cap||32.33B|
Digital Realty Trust Inc. (DLR) Company Bio
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in carrier-neutral data centers and provides colocation and peering services. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 225 operating data center facilities totaling 34.5 million rentable square feet in the United States, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The company's largest operating areas are: Northern Virginia, Dallas, Chicago, New York State, Silicon Valley, and London. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLR Latest Social Stream
View Full DLR Social Stream
Latest DLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITAL REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLR as an investment opportunity.
Digital Realty (NYSE: DLR), a leading global provider of carrier and cloud-neutral data center, colocation and interconnection solutions, announced today that its operating partnership, Digital Realty Trust, L.P. (the "operating partnership"), has priced an underwritten public offering of $350 million of additional 5.550% notes due 2028. The notes will be senior unsecured obligations of the operating partnership and will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Digital Realty Trust, Inc. The n
Dividend stocks are the gift that keeps on giving. Many dividend stocks are on sale this year, with their prices driven down by the sell-off in the stock market. Three Fool.com contributors think Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR), Highwoods Properties (NYSE: HIW), and Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) are great additions to your holiday stock shopping list.
Both of these stocks have great long-term prospects and offer an attractive dividend in the meantime.
As the downturn continues, sell these 7 real estate stocks, but add this one deep value real estate play to your portfolio.
Many high-yield dividend stocks come with significant trade-offs that make them less attractive to investors. Here are four fantastic dividend stocks with yields of 4% or more. Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) offers a unique dividend consisting of two parts: a fixed component and a variable component.
DLR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DLRWant to do more research on Digital Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch