Digital Realty Trust Inc. (DLR): Price and Financial Metrics
DLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.61||52-week high||$139.35|
|Prev. close||$138.78||52-week low||$86.33|
|Day high||$139.35||Avg. volume||2,413,699|
|50-day MA||$125.92||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$113.03||Market Cap||41.98B|
DLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.79% of US stocks.
- DLR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DLR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DLR Stock Summary
- DLR has a market capitalization of $38,992,206,588 -- more than approximately 94.05% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of DIGITAL REALTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DLR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.86% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIGITAL REALTY TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PSA, DVN, ET, TEF, and CTRA.
- DLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIGITAL REALTY TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.digitalrealty.com.
DLR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DLR's price/earnings ratio is 264% higher, now standing at 100.1.
- DLR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 232 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLR.
DLR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.87%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 216.98%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.57%.
The table below shows DLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.97% of graded US stocks.
- DLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 163rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- SPG, HT, and AVCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLR.
The table below shows DLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Digital Realty Trust Inc. (DLR) Company Bio
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in carrier-neutral data centers and provides colocation and peering services. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 225 operating data center facilities totaling 34.5 million rentable square feet in the United States, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The company's largest operating areas are: Northern Virginia, Dallas, Chicago, New York State, Silicon Valley, and London. (Source:Wikipedia)
DLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLR Latest Social Stream
View Full DLR Social Stream
Latest DLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITAL REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLR as an investment opportunity.
A diversified tenant base, accretive buyouts and solid balance sheet strength bode well for Realty Income (O). However, higher e-commerce adoption and high interest rates are key concerns.
Tech Companies Can't Stop Spending on Artificial Intelligence (AI): 1 Stock to Buy to Cash In on the Megatrend
Digital Realty will play an important role in the next step for artificial intelligence applications.
Robust data center demand, strategic expansions and capital-recycling moves are likely to continue driving Digital Realty's (DLR) stock. However, stiff competition and high interest rates are woes.
Digital Realty Recognized by Nareit with the "Leader in the Light" Award for Seventh Consecutive Year
Digital Realty (NYSE: DLR), the largest global provider of cloud- and carrier-neutral data center, colocation, and interconnection solutions, has been awarded the National Association of Real Estate Investments Trusts (Nareit) "Leader in the Light" award for data center sustainability for the seventh consecutive year. The award recognizes Nareit member companies that have demonstrated exemplary sustainability practices by addressing some of the most pressing environmental challenges.
Digital Realty named a 'Leader' in inaugural IDC MarketScape: Asia Pacific Datacenter Operations and Management 2023 Vendor Assessment
Digital Realty (NYSE: DLR), the largest global provider of cloud- and carrier-neutral data center, colocation and interconnection solutions, announced today that it has been recognised as a 'Leader' in the inaugural IDC MarketScape: Asia Pacific Datacenter Operations and Management 2023 Vendor Assessment (doc #AP50445823, November 2023)
DLR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DLRWant to do more research on Digital Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch