Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR): Price and Financial Metrics
DLR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 750.59, Digital Realty Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 114.32, Digital Realty Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Digital Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are O, ES, VTR, ETR, and HLT.
- Visit DLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digitalrealty.com.
DLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
DLR Price/Volume Stats
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) Company Bio
Digital Realty Trust engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, redevelopment, and management of technology-related real estate. It focuses on strategically located properties containing applications and operations critical to the day-to-day operations of technology industry tenants and corporate enterprise datacenter users, including the information technology departments of Fortune 1000 companies, and financial services companies. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Francisco, California