Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLTH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DLTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.53% of US stocks.
- DLTH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DLTH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DLTH Stock Summary
- DULUTH HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.05% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of DULUTH HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, DULUTH HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than only 11.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DULUTH HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TITN, LL, KELYA, SAMG, and HFFG.
- Visit DLTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.duluthtrading.com.
DLTH Valuation Summary
- DLTH's price/earnings ratio is 10.8; this is 0.93% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 83 months, DLTH's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLTH.
DLTH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -74.64%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 78.83%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -4.76%.
The table below shows DLTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLTH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.96% of graded US stocks.
- DLTH's asset turnover comes in at 1.338 -- ranking 95th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ZUMZ, FIVE, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLTH.
The table below shows DLTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.06||52-week high||$17.25|
|Prev. close||$7.20||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$7.31||Avg. volume||101,900|
|50-day MA||$8.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.88||Market Cap||211.90M|
Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH) Company Bio
Duluth Holdings Inc. markets clothing, tools, and accessories under the Duluth Trading brand via Website and catalogs for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers in the United States. It offers shirts, pants, casual wear, workwear, underwear, outerwear, footwear, accessories, and hard goods for men and women. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Belleville, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLTH Latest Social Stream
View Full DLTH Social Stream
Latest DLTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DULUTH HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLTH as an investment opportunity.
The Mount Horeb-based lifestyle brand and retailer attributed the outcomes of its most recent quarter to the economic environment’s impact on discretionary spending.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Duluth Holdings (NASDAQ: DLTH)Q2 2022 Earnings CallSep 01, 2022, 9:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning and welcome to the Duluth Holdings, Inc.
The first day of the month is often a positive one for the stock market, but September didn't bring any cheer to Wall Street. Ongoing concerns about the prospects for the global economy in light of tighter monetary policy worldwide are weighing on sentiment overall, and with no immediate relief in sight, the Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) saw outsize declines compared to the broader market. Shortly after the market opened, the Nasdaq was down nearly 1%, bringing its year-to-date losses to back above the 25% mark.
Duluth Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: DLTH) reported a second-quarter FY22 sales decline of 5.1% year-on-year to $141.51 million, missing the consensus of $156.21 million. Retail store net sales fell by 12% to $56.2 million, while Direct-to-consumer net sales increased by 0.1% to $85.3 million. EPS of $0.07 missed the analyst consensus of $0.15. Gross profit margin contracted 120 basis points Y/Y to 53.4%, and the gross profit decreased 7.1% to $75.6 million. Operating margin for the quarter was 2.7%, an
The Mount Horeb-based lifestyle brand reported the financial outcomes for its second fiscal quarter Thursday morning.
DLTH Price Returns