Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLTH POWR Grades
- DLTH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- DLTH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- DLTH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
DLTH Stock Summary
- Duluth Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.04% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Duluth Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DLTH comes in at 17.12% -- higher than that of 87.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Duluth Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MLR, CNXN, KELYA, HY, and AHPI.
- Visit DLTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.duluthtrading.com.
DLTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DLTH's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.59% lower, now standing at 15.6.
- DLTH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 70 months.
- Over the past 70 months, DLTH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLTH.
DLTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLTH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.17% of graded US stocks.
- DLTH's asset turnover comes in at 1.338 -- ranking 95th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ZUMZ, FIVE, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLTH.
The table below shows DLTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.52||52-week high||$20.78|
|Prev. close||$14.57||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$14.97||Avg. volume||220,023|
|50-day MA||$14.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.38||Market Cap||431.13M|
Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH) Company Bio
Duluth Holdings Inc. markets clothing, tools, and accessories under the Duluth Trading brand via Website and catalogs for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers in the United States. It offers shirts, pants, casual wear, workwear, underwear, outerwear, footwear, accessories, and hard goods for men and women. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Belleville, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLTH Latest Social Stream
View Full DLTH Social Stream
Latest DLTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Duluth Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLTH as an investment opportunity.
DLTH, MTG, WRLD, OOMA, and SU have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on October 14, 2021.
CNXC, DLTH, NVEE, MRVI, and PFSI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on October 8, 2021.
If you are building a properly diversified stock portfolio, the chances are some of your picks will perform badly. Long...
Duluth Holdings (DLTH) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
DLTH Price Returns