Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLTH POWR Grades
- DLTH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLTH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DLTH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
DLTH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DLTH is 3.41 -- better than 86.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Duluth Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Duluth Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 129.08%; that's higher than 87.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ETH, ZEUS, EDUC, TITN, and SYX.
- Visit DLTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.duluthtrading.com.
DLTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.47||52-week high||$18.46|
|Prev. close||$17.33||52-week low||$6.06|
|Day high||$17.67||Avg. volume||220,005|
|50-day MA||$16.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.15||Market Cap||518.14M|
Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH) Company Bio
Duluth Holdings Inc. markets clothing, tools, and accessories under the Duluth Trading brand via Website and catalogs for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers in the United States. It offers shirts, pants, casual wear, workwear, underwear, outerwear, footwear, accessories, and hard goods for men and women. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Belleville, Wisconsin.
DLTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLTH Latest Social Stream
View Full DLTH Social Stream
Latest DLTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Duluth Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLTH as an investment opportunity.
MOUNT HOREB, Wis., June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duluth Holdings Inc. (dba, Duluth Trading Company) (“Duluth Trading”) (NASDAQ: DLTH), a lifestyle brand of men’s and women’s casual wear, workwear and accessories, today announced that it will participate in two virtual conferences that include fireside chats and one-on-one meetings. Baird 2021 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021Stifel 2021 Cross Sector Insight Conference on Thursday, June 10, 2021 Abou
Thank you, and welcome to today's call to discuss the Duluth Trading's first-quarter financial results. Before we begin, I would like to remind you that the comments on today's call will include forward-looking statements, which can be identified by the use of words such as estimate, anticipate, expect, and similar phrases.
MOUNT HOREB, Wis., June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duluth Holdings Inc. (dba, Duluth Trading Company) (“Duluth Trading” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DLTH), a lifestyle brand of men’s and women’s casual wear, workwear and accessories, today announced its financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended May 2, 2021. Highlights for the First Quarter Ended May 2, 2021 Net sales increased 21.4% to $133.4 million compared to $109.9 million in the prior year first quarterGross margin increased to 4
MOUNT HOREB, Wis., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duluth Holdings Inc. (dba, Duluth Trading Company) (“Duluth Trading”) (NASDAQ: DLTH), a lifestyle brand of men’s and women’s casual wear, workwear and accessories, today announced that it will report first quarter 2021 financial results before market on Thursday, June 3, 2021. A conference call and audio webcast with analysts and investors will be held on Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 9:30 am Eastern Time, to discuss the results and answer questions. Live conference call: 844-875-6915 (domestic) or 412-317-6711 (international)Conference call replay available through June 17, 2021: 877-344-7529 (domestic) or 412-317-0088 (international)Replay access code: 10156187Live and archived webcast: ir.duluthtrading.com To expedite entry into the cal...
If you want to know who really controls Duluth Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:DLTH ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
DLTH Price Returns