Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLTH POWR Grades
- DLTH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.61% of US stocks.
- DLTH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- DLTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.79% of US stocks).
DLTH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DLTH is 3.3 -- better than 85.95% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Duluth Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Duluth Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLR, CNXN, KELYA, HY, and IMKTA.
- Visit DLTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.duluthtrading.com.
DLTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DLTH's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.59% lower, now standing at 15.6.
- DLTH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 70 months.
- Over the past 70 months, DLTH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLTH.
DLTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLTH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.26% of graded US stocks.
- DLTH's asset turnover comes in at 1.338 -- ranking 94th of 164 Retail stocks.
- ZUMZ, FIVE, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLTH.
The table below shows DLTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.38||52-week high||$20.78|
|Prev. close||$14.19||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$14.54||Avg. volume||227,097|
|50-day MA||$15.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.14||Market Cap||426.97M|
Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH) Company Bio
Duluth Holdings Inc. markets clothing, tools, and accessories under the Duluth Trading brand via Website and catalogs for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers in the United States. It offers shirts, pants, casual wear, workwear, underwear, outerwear, footwear, accessories, and hard goods for men and women. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Belleville, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLTH Latest Social Stream
View Full DLTH Social Stream
Latest DLTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Duluth Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLTH as an investment opportunity.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
DLTH earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
MOUNT HOREB, Wis., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duluth Holdings Inc. (dba, Duluth Trading Company) (Duluth Trading or the Company) (NASDAQ: DLTH), a growing lifestyle brand of mens and womens workwear, casual wear, outdoor apparel and accessories, today announced its financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended August 1, 2021.
View more earnings on DLTHSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaMastercraft Boat Q4 Earnings Top EstimatesAmerican Eagle Outfitters Shares Slump On Lacklustre Q2 Performance© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Duluth Holdings (DLTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 800.00% and 5.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DLTH Price Returns