Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH): Price and Financial Metrics
DLTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.01||52-week high||$9.23|
|Prev. close||$5.87||52-week low||$5.11|
|Day high||$6.01||Avg. volume||102,735|
|50-day MA||$6.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.32||Market Cap||187.58M|
DLTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLTH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DLTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.25% of US stocks.
- DLTH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DLTH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
DLTH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DULUTH HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DLTH's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DULUTH HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -106.73%; that's higher than just 12.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DULUTH HOLDINGS INC are UFCS, WEYS, EDUC, GIC, and CAL.
- DLTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DULUTH HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.duluthtrading.com.
DLTH Valuation Summary
- DLTH's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 84.21% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DLTH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 61.1 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLTH.
DLTH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 71.2%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 57.87%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.56%.
The table below shows DLTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLTH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.96% of graded US stocks.
- DLTH's asset turnover comes in at 1.338 -- ranking 95th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ZUMZ, FIVE, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLTH.
The table below shows DLTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH) Company Bio
Duluth Holdings Inc. markets clothing, tools, and accessories under the Duluth Trading brand via Website and catalogs for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers in the United States. It offers shirts, pants, casual wear, workwear, underwear, outerwear, footwear, accessories, and hard goods for men and women. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Belleville, Wisconsin.
DLTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLTH Latest Social Stream
View Full DLTH Social Stream
Latest DLTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DULUTH HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLTH as an investment opportunity.
Wix.com and Duluth Holdings are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Key Insights Duluth Holdings' significant insider ownership suggests inherent interests in company's expansion A total...
Duluth shares have fallen around 60% in the last two years. And DLTH is once again trading under some key technical levels after it gave up ground following a recent rally.
Duluth Holdings Inc. (d/b/a "Duluth Trading Company") ("Company" or "Duluth Trading") (NASDAQ: DLTH), a lifestyle brand of men's and women's workwear, outdoor wear and accessories, today announced the opening of its new fulfillment center in Georgia. The new facility, located at 400 International Parkway in Adairsville, is the Company's fourth fulfillment center and first in its fleet to use automation and robotics.
Duluth Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTH) recently held its second quarter 2023 conference call, discussing the company's financial results and strategic initiatives. The call was led by Sam Sato, president and chief executive officer, and Dave Loretta, senior vice president and chief financial officer. Sam Sato began the call by sharing updates on two key strategic initiatives.
DLTH Price Returns