Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH): Price and Financial Metrics
DLTH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DLTH is 3.95 -- better than 87.47% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DLTH is currently 44.59, higher than 92.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.15%, Duluth Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.83% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Duluth Holdings Inc are BRID, WEYS, SVT, DORM, and PAHC.
- DLTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Duluth Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.duluthtrading.com.
DLTH Stock Price Chart More Charts
DLTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.39||52-week high||$26.87|
|Prev. close||$9.69||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$9.84||Avg. volume||320,525|
|50-day MA||$9.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.80||Market Cap||273.82M|
Duluth Holdings Inc. - Class B (DLTH) Company Bio
Duluth Holdings Inc. markets clothing, tools, and accessories under the Duluth Trading brand via Website and catalogs for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers in the United States. It offers shirts, pants, casual wear, workwear, underwear, outerwear, footwear, accessories, and hard goods for men and women. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Belleville, Wisconsin.