Deluxe Corporation (DLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLX POWR Grades
- DLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- DLX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.57% of US stocks).
DLX Stock Summary
- DLX's went public 33.83 years ago, making it older than 91.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Deluxe Corp is reporting a growth rate of -154.24%; that's higher than only 13.36% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DLX comes in at 18.15% -- higher than that of 87.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deluxe Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KINS, BBSI, BJRI, ODP, and LCUT.
- DLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deluxe Corp's official web site, go to www.deluxe.com.
DLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.96||52-week high||$48.38|
|Prev. close||$45.47||52-week low||$18.90|
|Day high||$46.21||Avg. volume||311,051|
|50-day MA||$42.76||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$32.73||Market Cap||1.94B|
Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Company Bio
Deluxe Corporation provides a wide range of products and services including customized checks and forms, as well as website development and hosting, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and logo design. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Shoreview, Minnesota.
DLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Deluxe Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Deluxe Corp ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Deluxe Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.57 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than merely 14.44% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Deluxe Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 29 -- greater than 90.21% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Deluxe Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 59.6% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLX Latest Social Stream
View Full DLX Social Stream
Latest DLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deluxe Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLX as an investment opportunity.
Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, announced on Tuesday, May 11, the election of Telisa L. Yancy to its Board of Directors.
At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to your host, Vice President of Investor Relations, Tom Morabito. Joining me on today's call is Barry McCarthy, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Keith Bush, our Chief Financial Officer. Before we begin and as seen on the slide, I'd like to remind everyone that comments made today regarding management's intentions, projections, financial estimates or expectations about the company's future strategy or performance are forward-looking in nature as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Deluxe Corp. (NYSE:DLX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, today reported operating results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Deluxe (NYSE:DLX) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Thursday, May 6th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.14 (+5.6% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $440.45M (-9.4% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, DLX has beaten EPS estimates 100% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
DLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|