Deluxe Corporation (DLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLX POWR Grades
- DLX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DLX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.19% of US stocks).
DLX Stock Summary
- Deluxe Corp's stock had its IPO on July 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.68% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 100.31%, Deluxe Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.91% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DLX comes in at -58.46% -- higher than that of only 7.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deluxe Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ALG, STRR, ICFI, RUSHA, and KWR.
- DLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deluxe Corp's official web site, go to www.deluxe.com.
DLX Valuation Summary
- DLX's price/earnings ratio is 18.7; this is 3.61% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DLX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
- DLX's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLX.
DLX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -227.41%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.34%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.49%.
The table below shows DLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.54% of graded US stocks.
- DLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 5th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- JW.A, NYT, and NWSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLX.
The table below shows DLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.26||52-week high||$48.00|
|Prev. close||$21.67||52-week low||$20.90|
|Day high||$22.36||Avg. volume||241,449|
|50-day MA||$24.31||Dividend yield||5.39%|
|200-day MA||$31.01||Market Cap||956.98M|
Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Company Bio
Deluxe Corporation provides a wide range of products and services including customized checks and forms, as well as website development and hosting, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and logo design. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Shoreview, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLX Latest Social Stream
View Full DLX Social Stream
Latest DLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deluxe Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLX as an investment opportunity.
Deluxe Corporation ( NYSE:DLX ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
The City of Minneapolis and Xcel Energy Inc. are telling their office workers they'll need to start showing up in person soon, joining Wells Fargo in announcing back-to-office plans.
MINNEAPOLIS, February 08, 2022--Deluxe (NYSE:DLX), a Trusted Payments and Business Technology™ company, today announced its integration with Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending. Through this integration, Deluxe will offer HR & Payroll Solutions within Q2’s Partner Marketplace Program, enabling financial institutions to seamlessly provide these solutions to their clients, while generating recurring revenue and increasing c
Deluxe press release (NYSE:DLX): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.26 beats by $0.04. Revenue of $570.6M (+25.5% Y/Y) beats by $23.03M. 2022 Outlook: The company expects the following for full year 2022: Revenue growth of 8% to 10%, which includes a full year impact from First American Adjusted EBITDA margin of...
Deluxe (DLX +2.2%) Q4 revenue jumped ~26% to $570.6M, beating consensus by $23.03M. The payments segment delivered revenue growth of 114.5% Y/Y to $167.3M. Adjusted EBITDA margin was 20.5%, down 40 basis points from the prior year. Cash flow from operations for 2021 was $61.6M. Outlook 2022: Revenue growth of 8% to 10%;...
DLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|