Deluxe Corporation (DLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLX POWR Grades
- DLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.64% of US stocks.
- DLX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- DLX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DLX Stock Summary
- Deluxe Corp's stock had its IPO on July 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.58% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Deluxe Corp is reporting a growth rate of -154.24%; that's higher than only 13.43% of US stocks.
- Deluxe Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KINS, BBSI, LCUT, STFC, and TIG.
- DLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deluxe Corp's official web site, go to www.deluxe.com.
DLX Valuation Summary
- DLX's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 28.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DLX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.2.
- DLX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLX.
DLX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.91%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.23%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.55%.
The table below shows DLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.57||52-week high||$48.38|
|Prev. close||$44.03||52-week low||$20.89|
|Day high||$43.53||Avg. volume||283,514|
|50-day MA||$45.11||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$37.68||Market Cap||1.80B|
Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Company Bio
Deluxe Corporation provides a wide range of products and services including customized checks and forms, as well as website development and hosting, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and logo design. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Shoreview, Minnesota.
DLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DLX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Deluxe Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Deluxe Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.78 years comes in at -0.09%; that's greater than just 14.19% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Deluxe Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Deluxe Corp experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 67.08% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLX Latest Social Stream
View Full DLX Social Stream
Latest DLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deluxe Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLX as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But one can do better than...
SHOREVIEW, Minn., July 22, 2021--Deluxe to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results on August 5, 2021
Deluxe's ([[DLX]] -1.0%) government-focused ePayment solutions entity Govolution formed a partnership with Fulton Bank to provide payment technology solutions for the institution’s government and municipal customers. The collaboration with the Pennsylvania-based bank will focus on expanding consumer payment options with mobile, contactless and IVR solutions, optimizing business operations through payment integrations...
Govolution by Deluxe and Fulton Bank Announce Strategic Partnership
Office Furnishings Market Report 2021 by Top Key Players: Mohm Furniture, Bene Group, NokNok, Deluxe, Maani Ventures, Riadco Group
Request Download Sample A new informative report titled as Global Office Furnishings Market Report 2021 by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast to 2027 has recently published by Credible Markets to its humongous database which helps to shape the future of the businesses by making well-informed business decisions. It offers a comprehensive analysis 
DLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|