Deluxe Corporation (DLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLX POWR Grades
- DLX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- DLX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
DLX Stock Summary
- Deluxe Corp's stock had its IPO on July 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.63% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.65%, Deluxe Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.66% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DLX comes in at -40.89% -- higher than that of only 7.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Deluxe Corp are RUSHA, ALG, STRR, ICFI, and BIG.
- DLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deluxe Corp's official web site, go to www.deluxe.com.
DLX Valuation Summary
- DLX's price/earnings ratio is 18.7; this is 3.61% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DLX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
- DLX's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLX.
DLX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.99%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 396.81%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 357.93%.
The table below shows DLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.57% of graded US stocks.
- DLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 5th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- JW.A, NWSA, and NYT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLX.
The table below shows DLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.57||52-week high||$48.38|
|Prev. close||$37.65||52-week low||$20.89|
|Day high||$37.87||Avg. volume||257,020|
|50-day MA||$37.89||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$40.96||Market Cap||1.60B|
Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Company Bio
Deluxe Corporation provides a wide range of products and services including customized checks and forms, as well as website development and hosting, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and logo design. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Shoreview, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLX Latest Social Stream
View Full DLX Social Stream
Latest DLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deluxe Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLX as an investment opportunity.
SHOREVIEW, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Deluxe to Participate in CL King Conference
Deluxe Corporation with ticker code (DLX) have now 2 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 57 and 45 and has a mean target at 51. Now with the previous closing price of 39.39 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 29.5%. The 50 day MA is 41.63 and the 200 day moving average is 43.17. The market cap for the company is $1,668m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DLX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Deluxe Corporation provides technology-enabled solutions to small businesses and financial institutions in the United States, Canada, Australia, South America, and Europe. It operates through four segments: Payments, Cloud Solutions, Promotion...
In September 2017, Nordrum joined Deluxe in Investigations and as a Risk Consultant. In March 2019, she moved to Regulatory Counsel and into the CCO Chair. As Nordrum says, it feels like home to be in a job I love doing something that challenges and excites me EVERY DAMN DAY. She owns the full corporate compliance, ethics, and privacy programs; insurance and risk management, commercial litigation, IP, and the commercial contracting function. Some of her key work has been changing the By: Thomas Fox
Deluxe Corporation found using ticker (DLX) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 57 and 45 calculating the mean target price we have 51. Now with the previous closing price of 39.8 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 28.1%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 42.33 while the 200 day moving average is 43.2. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,646m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DLX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Deluxe Corporation provides technology-enabled solutions to small businesses and financial institutions in the United States, Canada, Australia, South America, and Europe. It opera...
Enter Mystic Fortune Deluxe - a land of transcendent beauty where fairies and phoenixes trigger free game and multiplier combinations.
DLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|