Deluxe Corporation (DLX): Price and Financial Metrics
DLX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DLX is 3.83 -- better than 87.05% of US stocks.
- DLX's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 91.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, DLX has reported earnings growth of -153.55%, putting it ahead of just 9.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Deluxe Corp are FSTR, TGC, FRD, LBY, and UFAB.
- Visit DLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deluxe.com.
DLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.01||52-week high||$54.15|
|Prev. close||$48.61||52-week low||$36.11|
|Day high||$48.71||Avg. volume||272,494|
|50-day MA||$49.97||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$45.81||Market Cap||2.02B|
Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Company Bio
Deluxe Corporation provides a wide range of products and services including customized checks and forms, as well as website development and hosting, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and logo design. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Shoreview, Minnesota.
DLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Deluxe Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Deluxe Corp ranked in the 44st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DLX, they are:
- Deluxe Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Deluxe Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.91. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 9.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 84.84% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|