Deluxe Corporation (DLX): Price and Financial Metrics
DLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.05||52-week high||$21.59|
|Prev. close||$18.90||52-week low||$13.61|
|Day high||$19.06||Avg. volume||219,284|
|50-day MA||$18.21||Dividend yield||6.38%|
|200-day MA||$17.58||Market Cap||832.35M|
DLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- DLX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DLX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.29% of US stocks).
DLX Stock Summary
- DELUXE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.93% of US listed stocks.
- DELUXE CORP's stock had its IPO on July 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.94% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, DELUXE CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 13.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MWA, FLO, MATW, ESAB, and IBP.
- Visit DLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deluxe.com.
DLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, DLX's price/earnings ratio is 58.26% higher, now standing at 27.3.
- Over the past 243 months, DLX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLX.
DLX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.88%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.57%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -65.16%.
The table below shows DLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.54% of graded US stocks.
- DLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 5th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- JW.A, NYT, and NWSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLX.
The table below shows DLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Company Bio
Deluxe Corporation provides a wide range of products and services including customized checks and forms, as well as website development and hosting, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and logo design. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Shoreview, Minnesota.
DLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLX Latest Social Stream
View Full DLX Social Stream
Latest DLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELUXE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLX as an investment opportunity.
Despite their high yields, these seven dividend stocks to sell are each at risk of producing underwhelming total returns.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
MINNEAPOLIS, November 28, 2023--Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Payments and Data company, will be hosting an Investor Day presentation at the Lotte New York Palace hotel located at 455 Madison Avenue on Tuesday, December 5 beginning at 8:00am ET.
Deluxe Corporation ( NYSE:DLX ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
The board of Deluxe Corporation ( NYSE:DLX ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 4th of December, with...
DLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|