Deluxe Corporation (DLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.94% of US stocks.
- DLX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DLX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.71% of US stocks).
DLX Stock Summary
- DLX's went public 35.69 years ago, making it older than 92.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, DELUXE CORP has a higher such ratio than only 9.95% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DLX comes in at 13.64% -- higher than that of 87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DELUXE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LCUT, RUSHA, TILE, LE, and MOD.
- Visit DLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deluxe.com.
DLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DLX's price/earnings ratio is 24.41% lower, now standing at 9.6.
- Over the past 243 months, DLX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLX.
DLX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.88%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.57%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -65.16%.
The table below shows DLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.54% of graded US stocks.
- DLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 5th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- JW.A, NYT, and NWSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLX.
The table below shows DLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DLX, see our DLX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$52.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
DLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.10||52-week high||$32.32|
|Prev. close||$14.98||52-week low||$14.36|
|Day high||$15.16||Avg. volume||248,253|
|50-day MA||$18.41||Dividend yield||8.01%|
|200-day MA||$19.35||Market Cap||654.99M|
Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Company Bio
Deluxe Corporation provides a wide range of products and services including customized checks and forms, as well as website development and hosting, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and logo design. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Shoreview, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLX Latest Social Stream
View Full DLX Social Stream
Latest DLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELUXE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLX as an investment opportunity.
Why Deluxe Corporation (NYSE:DLX) Could Be Worth Watching
Deluxe Corporation ( NYSE:DLX ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10...
Sidoti & Company, LLC Announces Registration Now Open for March Small-Cap and May Micro-Cap Conferences
Sidoti & Company, LLC announces that its two spring conferences are now open for registration. The March Virtual Small-Cap Conference will take place on Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023, and the May Virtual Micro-Cap Conference will be on Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11, 2023. Sidoti hosts eight virtual investor conferences a year, alternating between small- and micro-cap targeted companies.
Here's Why We're Wary Of Buying Deluxe's (NYSE:DLX) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Deluxe...
Deluxe Corporation (NYSE:DLX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Deluxe Corporation (NYSE:DLX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 2, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Deluxe Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode and today’s call is being recorded. We will begin by opening […]
Deluxe Corporation's (NYSE:DLX) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 99% Above Its Share Price
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Deluxe Corporation...
DLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DLXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Deluxe Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Deluxe Corp (DLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Deluxe Corp (DLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Deluxe Corp (DLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...